This theme would be great if it showed the sound profile icon in the top right corner...

Any other suggestions?
    12-14-10 08:52 PM
    Any word on the gingerbread update ?
    12-15-10 12:46 PM
    Yah update would be awesome
    12-17-10 08:45 PM
    I was having a hard time finding a theme I really like....but then I found this one and I LUV IT!!!! Thanks!
    12-19-10 04:33 PM
    Haven't forgot about the update, just killing time while the holiday season is over. I have lots in the work for 2011

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-10 07:46 PM
    stop slacking Ely

honestly cant wait for the updates and also new themes. Too many themes from others have disappointed, and yours is the one i always come back too.
    12-19-10 08:52 PM
    I've been noticing one slight glitch lately and honestly can't tell if its the theme or my device. But lately, when at the Homescreen if I tap the + key to bring up the menu it always opens up whichever icon is "behind" it. For example my Meterberry app icon is right "behind" it so it always opens it up when I tap the + key. I've tried to duplicate it with some other themes but can't seem to do so and I've set the tap/hover to every combination possible but it only happens with this theme. Its odd because it never happened before so I'm still conflicted as to the possibility of it being a device issue. Any thoughts?

12-20-10 08:57 PM
    i'm in la-la-loooooveee with this theme , you're awesome.
    12-20-10 10:48 PM
    i feel like such a hypocrite for telling my friends the other day how i think it is so lame that there are themes that mimic other OS' and now i am using this. hahaha.
    12-22-10 09:26 AM
    lol. cant wait for update
    12-26-10 08:41 AM
    Theme is on sale for .99�!!!! Hurry a must have theme for new torch owners!!! :-) the number#1 htc theme around

Last edited by elycruz0102; 12-26-10 at 06:07 PM.
    12-26-10 06:03 PM
    Theme is on sale for .99�!!!! Hurry a must have theme for new torch owners!!! :-) the number#1 htc theme around

Is this an update or just to get the Firecracker? I bought it since its only �99 thinking its an update. Nothing different but now in the theme select section it shows it as "Maia V2.1". Has that always been that way??? (I'll buy whatever you put out cuz I think your hands down the BEST theme dev on the forums).

12-27-10 02:08 PM
    It's the same version, just putting the theme on sale for a week.
    Thanks for the comment
    Is this an update or just to get the Firecracker? I bought it since its only �99 thinking its an update. Nothing different but now in the theme select section it shows it as "Maia V2.1". Has that always been that way??? (I'll buy whatever you put out cuz I think your hands down the BEST theme dev on the forums).

12-27-10 02:15 PM
    (clip...)
    Can anyone tell me how to change the customize drop down launch apps? (i.e. for the pull down one for the top left corner)I know this sounds stupid, but, how do you change / customize those launch apps?
    ^^Anyone care to answer this?^^

I'd like to know as well.

And on that drop down, the icon on the furtherest right seems to open my Today area but then it also immediately opens the calendar??
    I have to close the calendar to read the Today area... normal???

This is a solid built theme. Kudos to ely for his hard work!
    12-28-10 07:22 AM
    ^^Anyone care to answer this?^^

I'd like to know as well.

And on that drop down, the icon on the furtherest right seems to open my Today area but then it also immediately opens the calendar??
    I have to close the calendar to read the Today area... normal???

This is a solid built theme. Kudos to ely for his hard work!
    In the today banner you can't change the icons but you can change what they open. I think they open slots 17-20 or something like that. If you check the 1st few post there are directions. As far as the last calender icon, if you just tap it, the calender opens. If you tap and hold it for a second, it brings up the today screen. I had a time with the banner to start with also, but the directions in the 1st few post helped me. I hope this helps.
    12-28-10 01:20 PM
    Thanks... holding that icon certainly did the trick for the today screen/calendar overlay glitch. I did scan through all 56 pages and other than the (several times updated) description in the 1st post, I've not seen anything else specific to the drop down icons.

Ely's description says they are... messages - user app # 16 - user app # 17 - twitter - user app # 18 - calendar.

The 3rd icon is in fact pinned to app # 17... but I'm wondering why it looks like the twitter icon???

And if the 4th icon is supposed to be twitter why does it look like the facebook icon and pinned to the facebook app. I'm confused.

That's why I asked about customization.????
    Last edited by 5picker; 12-28-10 at 03:31 PM. Reason: spelling
    12-28-10 03:26 PM
    Thanks... holding that icon certainly did the trick for the today screen/calendar overlay glitch. I did scan through all 56 pages and other than the (several times updated) description in the 1st post, I've not seen anything else specific to the drop down icons.

Ely's description says they are... messages - user app # 16 - user app # 17 - twitter - user app # 18 - calendar.

The 3rd icon is in fact pinned to app # 17... but I'm wondering why it looks like the twitter icon???

And if the 4th icon is supposed to be twitter why does it look like the facebook icon and pinned to the facebook app. I'm confused.

That's why I asked about customization.????
    Ha!! I know what youy mean. When I set mine up I had to write it down and line the apps up like I wanted them. I'm not using the theme at the moment, even though it is, probably my favorite theme. Trying a new one. If I'm not mistaken, if you put an app, other than twitter, in slot 17, it will not work. I was thinking the Facebook icon was the same. Again, I may be wrong, being its been a while since I messed with it. I had to do a lil trial-n-error with that, then hardly ever used it. The rest of the theme worked perfectly for me though.
    12-28-10 04:05 PM
    I changed the background to a picture and everything seems fine except when I turn the phone landscape. Anyone else seeing this? Goes back to the default background.
    12-28-10 04:05 PM
    I changed the background to a picture and everything seems fine except when I turn the phone landscape. Anyone else seeing this? Goes back to the default background.
    Yes, they say, its something to do with the theme builder. All the custom themes I have tried have done that or distorted the wallpaper. I do not make themes, thats just what I've been told. Looks like somebody would fix that, huh?
    12-28-10 04:25 PM
    Ha!! I know what youy mean. When I set mine up I had to write it down and line the apps up like I wanted them. I'm not using the theme at the moment, even though it is, probably my favorite theme. Trying a new one. If I'm not mistaken, if you put an app, other than twitter, in slot 17, it will not work. I was thinking the Facebook icon was the same. Again, I may be wrong, being its been a while since I messed with it. I had to do a lil trial-n-error with that, then hardly ever used it. The rest of the theme worked perfectly for me though.
    Your memory is pretty close... I have my Garmin app in slot 17 (twitter icon) and it launches just fine. But I don't even have my facebook icon on my homepage (hidden in a misc folder cause I don't use it) and it still tries to open facebook so that one is pinned. I guess if you have this knowledge ahead of time its not so confusing but in my excitement to show off this theme to several family members they kept questioning why these icons didn't open the things they most looked like.

Still... I applaud ely... It's one of the most solid themes out there for the Torch.

12-28-10 05:36 PM
    Noticing the wi-fi indicator is always present in the banner area even when I don't have wi-fi enabled. Would be nice if the wi-fi indicator appeared only when wi-fi is enabled. This theme is incredible.
    12-29-10 11:09 AM
    Htc Incredible 3.0 (Gingerbread) coming in Jan 2011 as I get closer to launch date I will post pics .
    Some new features include
    *new "enhance" skin support
    *swipe like animation
    *landscape "enhancement"
    All with fully optimize svg coding.

12-29-10 01:53 PM
    Gingerbread! Sounds good!
    12-29-10 07:41 PM
    Htc Incredible 3.0 (Gingerbread) coming in Jan 2011 as I get closer to launch date I will post pics .
    Some new features include
    *new "enhance" skin support
    *swipe like animation
    *landscape "enhancement"
    All with fully optimize svg coding.

You are truly the best developer out there. You constantly make updates to an already outstanding theme, and for no additional upgrade fee. I have introduced your themes to friends and all are impressed with what you have done. Keep up the good work and come up with other outstanding new themes. Other developers should be ashamed of themselves.

12-29-10 07:56 PM
    Wow more updates?
    This theme is great now I cant wait to see whats next.
    12-30-10 12:37 AM
1,022 ... 3233343536 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD