Chicks dig themers Cruz...
    i actually hated him at first.

but anyway...in this case...themers dig...themers?? lol.
    11-23-10 10:22 PM
    since the update i have yet to see the pop up when i recieve a text like i use to. werid
    11-24-10 08:02 AM
    since the update i have yet to see the pop up when i recieve a text like i use to. werid
    The pop up was a bug. The update corrected that issue. Gingerbread update will add pop up notification for new messages on top of the today text preview.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-10 01:27 PM
    This is hands down my favorite theme on my torch. I always come back to it. Any other themes coming out with the big clock? LOVE that!very hot :-)

11-24-10 06:25 PM
    Sorry to be a pain but am I the only person with the bug where you press the + and randomly sometimes this brings up the app instead of sitting at the screen (whatever you call that screen)
    11-24-10 07:04 PM
    Great theme...love the ability to move everything off the home screen if desired, as well as the arrow on the left being user customized. I have it set to folder where I keep a bunch of apps I use regularly, works real nice. a

11-24-10 09:49 PM
    I'm loving this theme too. I never had any of the mentioned bugs on any of the releases, so it's been great for me!

I have one request though. Maybe it's just me, since no-one else has brought it up before, but is it possible to change the icon for the calendar? I find it's VERY difficult to see the number (ie. the date), making it virtually useless for that purpose. I actually found the stock icon to be very clear and visible. My only complaint....

Looking forward to the next update! Thanks again for all the work.
    11-24-10 10:13 PM
    +1 to change the calender icon.
    I didn't even know it had the date on it! But now that I look at it I can see it, just can't read it very well. Maybe ditch the red dot and make the font bolder or something, or go back to stock. Its also taking me a while to get used to the bbm icon. Don't know why but I perfer the stock icon for that. Either way this theme is still the best and I wont be changing it anytime soon.

11-25-10 07:47 AM
    Hey I just bought this theme did the hard reset and all.....please can someone help me I don't have that drop down menu on the top left hand corner as shown in the youtube video. Instead I have this drop down I guess you can say tool bar with icons that aren't even set to its actual icon shown PLEASE someone help!!!!!

11-26-10 06:46 PM
    Hey I just bought this theme did the hard reset and all.....please can someone help me I don't have that drop down menu on the top left hand corner as shown in the youtube video. Instead I have this drop down I guess you can say tool bar with icons that aren't even set to its actual icon shown PLEASE someone help!!!!!

It's actually suppose to be that way. The YouTube video is from before the last couple few updates I believe.

If you look at the original post in the Thread, it explains a little about the NEW dropdown Today Bar! A few of the icons are user customizable and some are not...

Like I said, read the first post in the Thread...

11-26-10 06:54 PM

Upon the top bar there are 3 sections to tap on. Top left corner drips down the icon bar with a few user customized icons. The top middle drops down the menu section where u can get to the options, ringtones, manage connections settings, etc. The top right corner shows and hides the big clock. I hope this was a bit of help for you.
    11-27-10 04:52 PM
    I love forums everyone helping everyone out. Thank You.
    Been busy but already starting on my new project.

11-27-10 06:25 PM
    queston! when purchasing this theme.. are upgrades in the future free??
    11-28-10 10:51 PM
    queston! when purchasing this theme.. are upgrades in the future free??
    yes all update are free.
    11-29-10 01:28 AM
    +1 for calendar icone change ! btw love this theme on my torch !
    11-29-10 05:48 PM
    +1 for calendar icone change ! btw love this theme on my torch !
    oh and back to original BBM icon !
    11-29-10 05:52 PM
    i purchased the theme almost 2 hours ago... no confirmination
    11-29-10 07:48 PM
    i purchased the theme almost 2 hours ago... no confirmination
    Hope u got it by now, if not email me.

11-30-10 11:57 AM
    is there a way to disable the Hotkey Apps?
    it is getting in the way of my universal search.
    using universal search and begin typing like "text", it automaticly opens twitter, I don't want that to happen. Is there a way to disable it?
    Has this been looked at yet? I would like this disabled as well. I seem to start a lot of universal searches that start with T, so it can be a little annoying. My only complaint so far I guess. Otherwise still love the theme...
    12-03-10 08:28 AM
    Wow! Totally awesome theme! I love it! first one for the torch that i actually love and can see myself using for awhile!

Question: with the new drop down today icon menu...it has the pictures of what it should be opening, except they are "user app #x,y,z". so i had to move my SMS, BBM, etc to the proper slot in order for them to open up when i used that drop down menu. However, I still wanted those icons on my main 4 apps. But I don't have multiple icons...how did everyone else do that? Or do you just put whatever in those drop down slots even if it doesn't matter the icon shown?

thanks again! it looks AMAZING!
    12-04-10 03:53 PM
    I used the Mini PB, Slate, Metro, Wallpaper Pop, and I end up coming back to this one!
    12-04-10 05:09 PM
    I used the Mini PB, Slate, Metro, Wallpaper Pop, and I end up coming back to this one!
    All solid themes thanks for the comment.

12-04-10 06:27 PM
    why is this theme 3 pages in. this is a sweet theme.
    12-13-10 03:15 PM
    Hello newbie here.

Can anyone tell me how to change the customize drop down launch apps? (i.e. for the pull down one for the top left corner) and also for the quick launch apps for the bottom left hand corner?

I know this sounds stupid, but, how do you change / customize those launch apps?

Thanks!
    12-14-10 08:36 AM
    This theme is crazy!! Loving it!
    12-14-10 01:01 PM
1,022 ... 3132333435 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD