Yep. Still have that bug here too. It only happens after you press the + button and then select an app. The next time you press the + button on the homescreen, it takes you to the app screen and then randomly goes into another app.
    I really suggest an Os update at this point I know some early Os build had some theme issues this might be one of them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-10 12:39 PM
    Thanks for the update E. Now the theme is working 100% on my Torch again.

Great work.
    11-21-10 01:14 PM
    Thanks for the update E. Now the theme is working 100% on my Torch again.

Great work.
    Thanks hard at work on my next theme. So keep on eye on it.

11-21-10 04:15 PM
    Yep. Still have that bug here too. It only happens after you press the + button and then select an app. The next time you press the + button on the homescreen, it takes you to the app screen and then randomly goes into another app.
    Is this bug being ignored?
    11-21-10 04:19 PM

What OS are you running?

Because seriously, I'm running OS 6.0.0.337 and am definitely NOT experiencing this issue nor can I recreate it and make it happen! Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to say it's not happening, I just feel like maybe there is more to the issue than it being a "bug" in the theme.

11-21-10 04:39 PM
    Is this bug being ignored?
    Are you having the same issue?

If so, what OS are your running?

11-21-10 04:40 PM
    What OS are you running?

Because seriously, I'm running OS 6.0.0.337 and am definitely NOT experiencing this issue nor can I recreate it and make it happen! Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to say it's not happening, I just feel like maybe there is more to the issue than it being a "bug" in the theme.

at&t latest OS OS 6.0.0.246. It could be the OS and if it is then I can live with it. Not worth upgrading to .337 just for that. E created a good theme regardless...
    11-21-10 06:17 PM
    Well 3 bottom icons are meant to be tap to activate the buttons. Unlike the rest of the icons. Just make sure u do a quick tap instead of a press.

11-21-10 06:41 PM
    It's a concept I have been kicking around part time. I can do landscape wallpaper like Vince but I want to really do is live wallpaper like the actual htc phones. Who knows might be a weekend project for me.

Its a brilliant flawless theme after this update. You are the best and also most responsive developer arouNd. Kudos

11-21-10 07:25 PM
    Awesome theme just got better after the update!

For people coming over from a bold or curve, the OEM theme for the torch doesn't really encourage people to use the phone as a touch device. Rather, a bold with touch screen functionality.

I reallied heavily on quick launch and I disabled universal search continuing to use the phone as if it was my old 8900. The OS6 app panes are pointless and redundant, since freq apps are going to be at the top of the "all" pane anyways.

This theme has made me appreciate the torch for what it really is. After spending a couple hours moving around icons, I re-enabled universal search and use that to find things I don't have shortcuts too. I don't like that this theme has dedicated the "T" and "F" keys for twitter/facebook. When I try to do a universal search for "fonts" it pulls up facebook. This seems redundant when there is a dedicated shortcut at the top of the theme.

I do love that the space bar opens up QL which doesn't make me regret enabling universal search.

I don't know if its just me but when the phone is flat on a surface, the theme is not responsive to touch until I raise it into the vertical position. I can't replicate it at the moment, but when I was on the coach watching the seahawks get their *** kicked, the phone was not responsive, I picked it up then it worked, I put it down and it would not.

I never had this problem with the default theme. When the OS is not responsive, it usually displays the "thinking" cursor.

Oh, and is it really necessary to dedicate the "+" key to open up apps the folder when the blackberry menu key already does that? Seems like a nice place for quicklaunch haha
    11-22-10 01:08 AM
    Are you having the same issue?

If so, what OS are your running?

I was on .246 now I'm on .337

Is OS a confirm issue for this bug?
    11-22-10 01:42 AM
    Well 3 bottom icons are meant to be tap to activate the buttons. Unlike the rest of the icons. Just make sure u do a quick tap instead of a press.

I experience the issue while doing a quick tap - not a press of course.
    11-22-10 01:44 AM
    I experience the issue while doing a quick tap - not a press of course.
    What Os r u running?

11-22-10 10:48 AM
    Did you make any changes that helped the battery? Because since the new update I've noticed a big drop in discharge. Some battery monitoring test results I got using MeterBerry with this theme.OS .337, with 3G on, no wi-fi, Drivesafe.ly running in background and ReadCaller ID always on. At idle discharge .3-.5%. During calls 1.5% discharge for a half hour call. Browsing the web and 15 minutes of streaming Youtube 2.8%. I compared this to other themes which I'll leave unnamed as I don't want to insult the dev but they're all popular premium and free themes. Firecracker was by far the best in overall battery performane by 1 to up to 6% differences in discharge. I know there were some complaints about this theme being a battery killer.. So I'd be really interested in what sort of results they get considering I experience the exact opposite.

11-22-10 01:13 PM
    Awesome theme just got better after the update!

For people coming over from a bold or curve, the OEM theme for the torch doesn't really encourage people to use the phone as a touch device. Rather, a bold with touch screen functionality.

I reallied heavily on quick launch and I disabled universal search continuing to use the phone as if it was my old 8900. The OS6 app panes are pointless and redundant, since freq apps are going to be at the top of the "all" pane anyways.

This theme has made me appreciate the torch for what it really is. After spending a couple hours moving around icons, I re-enabled universal search and use that to find things I don't have shortcuts too. I don't like that this theme has dedicated the "T" and "F" keys for twitter/facebook. When I try to do a universal search for "fonts" it pulls up facebook. This seems redundant when there is a dedicated shortcut at the top of the theme.

I do love that the space bar opens up QL which doesn't make me regret enabling universal search.

I don't know if its just me but when the phone is flat on a surface, the theme is not responsive to touch until I raise it into the vertical position. I can't replicate it at the moment, but when I was on the coach watching the seahawks get their *** kicked, the phone was not responsive, I picked it up then it worked, I put it down and it would not.

I never had this problem with the default theme. When the OS is not responsive, it usually displays the "thinking" cursor.

Oh, and is it really necessary to dedicate the "+" key to open up apps the folder when the blackberry menu key already does that? Seems like a nice place for quicklaunch haha
    I put QL on the lower left button and have universal on ql list to answer that problem

As for the screen non-response when on a flat surface, I had this problem on stock theme also
    11-22-10 02:06 PM
    What Os r u running?

I was on .246 and .337. Now I'm on kimi's hybrid on .337 stock OS. If OS is a confirmed issue then I could go back to .337 and give it one more try.
    11-22-10 05:34 PM
    I really just redid the coding line by line took out the trash and fat out.
    GingerBread will add skins n from the looks of it no lag mem or battery issue. Well let's see how it goes as more update the theme.
    Did you make any changes that helped the battery? Because since the new update I've noticed a big drop in discharge. Some battery monitoring test results I got using MeterBerry with this theme.OS .337, with 3G on, no wi-fi, Drivesafe.ly running in background and ReadCaller ID always on. At idle discharge .3-.5%. During calls 1.5% discharge for a half hour call. Browsing the web and 15 minutes of streaming Youtube 2.8%. I compared this to other themes which I'll leave unnamed as I don't want to insult the dev but they're all popular premium and free themes. Firecracker was by far the best in overall battery performane by 1 to up to 6% differences in discharge. I know there were some complaints about this theme being a battery killer.. So I'd be really interested in what sort of results they get considering I experience the exact opposite.

11-22-10 09:01 PM
    I bought the original version for my 9650 when it first came out and have yet to find a theme to replace it, but after seeing this new version it makes me want to go out and buy a Torch.
    11-22-10 10:04 PM
    I bought the original version for my 9650 when it first came out and have yet to find a theme to replace it, but after seeing this new version it makes me want to go out and buy a Torch.
    Good to hear that. Get me one also

11-23-10 10:17 AM
    and then send it to me.
    11-23-10 10:20 AM
    and then send it to me.
    I will personally give it to u. just need a kiss in return

11-23-10 10:24 AM
    I will personally give it to u. just need a kiss in return

zomg lol