Is this a free upgrade?? Where is the link?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-10 10:43 PM
    sweet got it. thanks
    11-17-10 10:43 PM
    Just paid for mine & nothing happen. Didn't get an email or nothing.
    11-17-10 10:44 PM
    Just paid for mine & nothing happen. Didn't get an email or nothing.
    it shouldnt take that long to get it. if you do over night purchases iffy on that one. Hope you get it soon.
    11-17-10 10:45 PM
    Know bug is the landscape BBM app text. Dont know how to fix it since its only for bbm. Go figure. App? Os? Beta Theme Kit? Who knows.
    11-17-10 10:46 PM
    I should receive an email w/ OTA, right?
    11-17-10 10:51 PM
    ely.....very very very nice.....thanks for the update...i will definitely be buying future work of yours.....thus far i love the update....
    11-17-10 11:01 PM
    Hopefully I will receive that email in the morning. Payment has posted to my CC.
    11-17-10 11:02 PM
    Hopefully I will receive that email in the morning. Payment has posted to my CC.
    have u checked your mobihand account (once you purchase it from crackberry, im pretty sure you made one)......that's where you would download it from......
    11-17-10 11:05 PM
    I should receive an email w/ OTA, right?
    or you can just go into the crackberry superstore app and download it.

E, lovin this theme. Crisp, no lag, love the new today screen. I can only assume havin user defined wallpaper with landscape is not doable with the beta TB?

Anyways. Great work.

11-17-10 11:07 PM
    or you can just go into the crackberry superstore app and download it.

E, lovin this theme. Crisp, no lag, love the new today screen. I can only assume havin user defined wallpaper with landscape is not doable with the beta TB?

Anyways. Great work.

well not going to say anything right now but wink wink cough cough GingerBread Updae with Skin... No lag!!!!!!! Coming Soon
    11-17-10 11:13 PM
    Got it! Looks great! Everything hides, love it!

11-17-10 11:15 PM
    nice.............................................. ..
    4 more
    11-17-10 11:29 PM
    Phenomenal job on the update! Everything I wished it had is now available. SOOOO slick with all the hideable icons/time. Absolutly love it. KUDOS!

11-17-10 11:55 PM
    Awesome update. The only bug I found is on the Homescreen (Landscape / Portrait mode) when I press the + symbol on the bottom right, it goes to the App screen and then also goes into another app. I found this to be the same on Landscape mode when I press on the Right screen.

I did both battery pull and then a soft reset. Anyone seeing this problem?

11-18-10 12:39 AM
    Awesome update. The only bug I found is on the Homescreen (Landscape / Portrait mode) when I press the + symbol on the bottom right, it goes to the App screen and then also goes into another app. I found this to be the same on Landscape mode when I press on the Right screen.

tap the icon dont do a hard press.
    11-18-10 12:40 AM
    Sure did. It works for a couple times then it reverts to the same problem. Very weird.

11-18-10 01:12 AM
    I found one issue when I get a new email. The today notification will show up but when I press the email body, nothing happens. Also how do I get rid of the today notification - it seems to just sit there until I open up messages.
    11-18-10 02:11 AM
    I found one issue when I get a new email. The today notification will show up but when I press the email body, nothing happens. Also how do I get rid of the today notification - it seems to just sit there until I open up messages.
    Yeah same here, can't get rid of message popup only by pressing bb key and finding message icon to read message gets rid of the popup.
    Quite unusable with this bug.
    11-18-10 04:07 AM

I have this problem too...
    Even if I tap, it still goes into the program that's set on the right hand side.

I just set all my Folder items (eg. emails, apps, setup) on the right hand side.
    11-18-10 04:32 AM
    Is Alt+Shift+Del also considered a hard reset?
    11-18-10 05:13 AM
    Yeah same here, can't get rid of message popup only by pressing bb key and finding message icon to read message gets rid of the popup.
    beta testers failed. again and again.
    11-18-10 05:58 AM

+1 on the theme being unusable with the bug.
    11-18-10 06:24 AM
    Nice enhancements. A few thoughts:
    - In portrait and landscape, very difficult to tap apps (email, calendar, etc.) in drop down bar without launching actual app. Can you set up so you only launch actual app if today screen is showing for an app and then you tap the actual today screen for that app? Would make a big difference in functionality.
    - In landscape, text in today screens overlaps and is unreadable.
    - Still wish there was a hot spot for clock on main screen (rather than having to go to options screen). Big clock could have three zones instead of two with center zone launching clock.
    - It appears that the theme does not recognize Media folder, and if you create a new one, the theme does not let you move apps to it. So you have to put media apps in one of the other folders.
    - As others have noted, Today screen pops up randomly without accessing drop down bar. Not quite sure what triggers it but seems to happen pretty often.
    11-18-10 06:46 AM
    I also confirm this bug as well. I do get this issue.
    11-18-10 07:07 AM
1,022 ... 2627282930 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD