Days Away!!!
    Future "Enhance" Skin Support Coming!!!!!
    11-15-10 02:03 AM
    Dam you tease ! Your killing me ! Release it soon and not days please ! LOL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-10 02:48 AM
    Keep switching between yours and Vincetheprinces theme. Yours keeps drawing me back everytime. Release it soooooooooooooooon !

11-15-10 03:12 AM
    Keep switching between yours and Vincetheprinces theme. Yours keeps drawing me back everytime. Release it soooooooooooooooon !

Soon . The today part was the major clean up, hence why no preview of that yet. I haven't seen any theme do what I have done for the today area, in addition to that working on the "Skins" making sure does look as sharp & crisp.
    But lots of new requested features have been added that will really show off your blackberry torch.
    Check back soon & follow me at twitter to keep up with my progress and maybe win a free copy

11-15-10 10:10 AM
    cant wait..
    11-15-10 10:41 AM
    I think its easier now than ever before. The issue now is if the hardware and software can keep up what we (theme dev) trying to do.
    On a side note might be adding "skins" to the theme. Vince did an awesome job with his themes.
    I will definatly will posting pics tomorrow!!! Lots of the bug issues have been address. follow me at twitter to keep up with me with the progress.
    Might be doing a twitter contest soon for those who purchase the theme I might offer a slot in the beta group testing. )

Let me know if you need help with the Beta Test. Already have the Theme on my Torch

Can't wait for the update..
    11-15-10 10:57 AM
    Stunning theme. I just love it. Definately worth more than $2
    11-15-10 11:55 AM
    I have the BB HTC Incredible theme and I love it but I would still like to have mulitple home screens. Is this possible? If so, is an upgrade in the works in the not too distant future?
    11-15-10 12:09 PM
    I have the BB HTC Incredible theme and I love it but I would still like to have mulitple home screens. Is this possible? If so, is an upgrade in the works in the not too distant future?
    this...........
    11-15-10 12:15 PM
    I am not into "multiple" homescreen cause I really feel is counter proacitve. I more into simplicity meets function. If u want today info your one click away, u need settings on click away, u want no icon one click away, no clocks one click away. When u see the update you'll see what I am going for. Fast user friendly without sacrifing function. On the fly custimazation!!!

11-15-10 12:57 PM
    Can't sait to see the update!!!

I am not into "multiple" homescreen cause I really feel is counter proacitve. I more into simplicity meets function. If u want today info your one click away, u need settings on click away, u want no icon one click away, no clocks one click away. When u see the update you'll see what I am going for. Fast user friendly without sacrifing function. On the fly custimazation!!!

11-15-10 01:55 PM
    Hi mate, about to buy this, but can you guys tell me what the weather app is please on the homescreen under the clock?!

Thanks.
    11-15-10 02:39 PM
    I'm fairly certain you can use any weather app you'd like (BerryWeather, Weatherbug, etc...)

But I can confirm that BerryWeather is what I'm using on it.
    11-15-10 05:12 PM
    Any word on when the update is coming ?
    11-15-10 07:16 PM
    Any word on when the update is coming ?
    Theme is pretty much done, testing right now. Right now I am working on the new skins. Deciding which ones I should do.

11-15-10 08:02 PM
    so eta tomorrow then? fingers crossed.
    11-15-10 08:03 PM
    Theme is pretty much done, testing right now. Right now I am working on the new skins. Deciding which ones I should do.

...all of them?
    11-15-10 08:49 PM
    anyway to get this theme without the westher icon so we can use berry weather home screen wallpaper??
    11-15-10 08:53 PM
    Hi mate, about to buy this, but can you guys tell me what the weather app is please on the homescreen under the clock?!

Thanks.
    That one looks like mine, BeWeather.
    11-15-10 09:05 PM
    I like the no icons no clock look! Bring it on!
    11-15-10 09:05 PM
    im anxiously waiting...
    11-16-10 12:17 AM
    Why does my apps move after I arranged it? Like I arrange app/icon 4-8 in the correct order. Then when I go to the home screen it is not the way I arranged it.
    11-16-10 07:12 AM
    Why does my apps move after I arranged it? Like I arrange app/icon 4-8 in the correct order. Then when I go to the home screen it is not the way I arranged it.
    I am having the same problem. I then have to do a batt pull, then put my email icon back where I want it (after having to move everything to where I want it).

Also, the only way I can get 2 email accounts (icons) onto the home screen is by moving the second to another folder FIRST (because there is no option to move it to HOME). After having moved it to another folder (usually media), I can then move it to HOME. Once it is there (HOME), it won't stay in the place I put it.....so I just leave it at the bottom.

Another is that I find it lags a bit.

......rather annoying considering I LOVE this theme but just can't seem to get it to work the way I want it to.....

Hopefully the update will sort that out.

Dominic
    11-16-10 10:40 AM
    I am having the same problem. I then have to do a batt pull, then put my email icon back where I want it (after having to move everything to where I want it).

Also, the only way I can get 2 email accounts (icons) onto the home screen is by moving the second to another folder FIRST (because there is no option to move it to HOME). After having moved it to another folder (usually media), I can then move it to HOME. Once it is there (HOME), it won't stay in the place I put it.....so I just leave it at the bottom.

Another is that I find it lags a bit.

......rather annoying considering I LOVE this theme but just can't seem to get it to work the way I want it to.....

Hopefully the update will sort that out.

Dominic
    I hope so...might be how the os handles themes after a reset???
    11-16-10 11:46 AM
    Hi. Love this theme and all the work you do, was wondering how I could get this update!! PM me or email me at [email protected] thanks again for awesomnessthemeage

11-16-10 11:46 AM
1,022 ... 2425262728 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD