When you releasing this umdate ? I hope soon ! The wait always kills me ! lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-10 03:08 AM
    htc Incredible - Themes BlackBerry Apps
    Superstore

Theme is on sale for $1.99 Prepping the Maia Update!!!! Newly enhance Today Screen!!! New Look, New Layout!!!!!!!!!! New No Icon Screen!!!New Landscape Features!!!
    Do I get a free update? I'm on 2.05
    11-11-10 06:51 AM
    Still on track for the weekend?
    11-11-10 07:21 AM
    Is there any ways to remove the "shortcut" key F (for Facebook) away?
    Now i can't make residential calls as it starts with number 6 AKA F key.
    11-11-10 11:34 AM
    Is there any ways to remove the "shortcut" key F (for Facebook) away?
    Now i can't make residential calls as it starts with number 6 AKA F key.
    +1

I'm in the same boat. I have to pull up my virtual keypad to call; which I typically do not use.
    11-11-10 01:01 PM
    For the phone shortcut thing, you could put the phone icon in the second spot so it can show up in the home screen at the bottom.

But I understand though... I liked the shortcut for the "task" app. But I can also put on QL.

Last edited by MACKSnare519; 11-11-10 at 02:34 PM.
    11-11-10 02:22 PM
    Cool theme! Just bought it. On a future update would it be possible to have track pad navigation on the home screen pages as well as touch screen? That would be great if we can get two options like that just like the stock theme.
    11-11-10 02:32 PM
    I must be doing something wrong every time I try to install this theme........I've done battery pulls, etc but each time I've installed it, I get stuck on the options screen and cannot get out of it. I have to do a battery pull just to get the screen to move around so that I can change the theme back to the default and get back to business. I haven't complained because, well, eh, you win some, you lose some but has anyone else ever had a problem with this theme?

To the theme creater, has this happened to anyone else or do you have any ideas on what I can do? I'd love to play around with this theme but as long as I've had it, it has given me problems.
    11-11-10 05:20 PM
    Whatch the you tube video should solve your problem. The update will address that . Htc love this week.
    I must be doing something wrong every time I try to install this theme........I've done battery pulls, etc but each time I've installed it, I get stuck on the options screen and cannot get out of it. I have to do a battery pull just to get the screen to move around so that I can change the theme back to the default and get back to business. I haven't complained because, well, eh, you win some, you lose some but has anyone else ever had a problem with this theme?

To the theme creater, has this happened to anyone else or do you have any ideas on what I can do? I'd love to play around with this theme but as long as I've had it, it has given me problems.
    11-11-10 05:36 PM
    Whatch the you tube video should solve your problem. The update will address that . Htc love this week.

Well, I'll be damned. This theme is 100x sicker than I thought.
    I thought it was "kinda ok" but now I'm really blown away by it. This theme is incredible. Ok, you need a video tutorial just to figure out how to use it but once you do........nice!

Thanks for the heads up.
    11-11-10 05:52 PM
    Sorry to bother everyone but being a BB newbie really sucks.
    I downloaded this theme and with the BB in portrait all I get is a black screen
    with icons. In landscape I get to view the theme.
    I read all of the posts and way back near the beginning I read where others were having the same issue.
    I'm charging the battery to 100% and will try another battery pull.

I'm using a BB Torch (ATT), Is there something I'm not doing right?
    I really want this to work like the YouTube video and I think this theme is
    AWESOME. It's the only one I have bought for my BB.
    Thanks
    11-11-10 07:08 PM
    wickeddd....
    11-11-10 07:44 PM
    So is the new update out? is it a free upgrade? it doesn't say anywhere. All I can see is that the new 2.1 is out but where?
    11-11-10 09:10 PM
    Maia Update Log v2.1 Coming Soon yeah i know its getting old just really tweaking the sh*t out of it.
    Portrait
    *New Icon Base Today Layout
    Twitter and Text Messages are now User Define (Crunch Sms, SocialScope...etc.)
    *New TodayPlus Entries Layout
    New Layout & goes from 10 to 6 (Portrait)
    *New No Icon screen
    0 icons, 4 icons, 8 icons homescreen
    *New No Clock View
    no clock, HTC CLOCK, Zen Clock
    Landscape
    *Today Menu
    Today Menu Support
    *Option Menu
    Option Menu Support
    *New Hotspot Landscape
    Clock, AppMenu,Options, Profiles

That pretty much covers some if not all the updates. Yes its a free update!!!

htc Incredible - Themes BlackBerry Apps
    Superstore

Theme is on sale for $1.99 Prepping the Maia Update!!!! Newly enhance Today Screen!!! New Look, New Layout!!!!!!!!!! New No Icon Screen!!!New Landscape Features!!!
    11-12-10 12:21 AM
    wow can't wait. Best theme I've used so far. Beats prince the vince's htc theme
    11-12-10 06:41 AM
    I did the 100% charge and a battery pull but still the portrait screen is just black with icons.
    Could someone help me please.
    11-12-10 07:22 AM
    I did the 100% charge and a battery pull but still the portrait screen is just black with icons.
    Could someone help me please.
    At 1:30 into the it explains the options menu you are referring. Also referenced by E on the very first post.
    11-12-10 07:02 PM
    Any word on the update release date ?

11-13-10 04:00 AM
    the theme is great
    11-13-10 11:41 AM
    svg work has gone a long way since i last made a theme.. well mine werent really svg savvy. Gotta get back in the game and looks like its gonna be tough.
    11-13-10 03:31 PM
    svg work has gone a long way since i last made a theme.. well mine werent really svg savvy. Gotta get back in the game and looks like its gonna be tough.
    I think its easier now than ever before. The issue now is if the hardware and software can keep up what we (theme dev) trying to do.
    On a side note might be adding "skins" to the theme. Vince did an awesome job with his themes.
    I will definatly will posting pics tomorrow!!! Lots of the bug issues have been address. follow me at twitter to keep up with me with the progress.
    Might be doing a twitter contest soon for those who purchase the theme I might offer a slot in the beta group testing. )

11-13-10 05:37 PM
    got a theme in mind right now.. just needs svg work and gotta figure out how to do it..
    11-13-10 05:55 PM
    Thanks BlackLatino!!!
    I feel so stupid, It's right there in the vid and I still missed it.
    Thank You again!!!!
    11-13-10 06:42 PM
    Any word on the update?
    11-14-10 09:10 PM
    Not yet done. Had some issues earlier on the week with landscape coding. Fix now and back on track.
    Check a few post back for the list of updates.

11-14-10 09:26 PM
1,022 ... 2324252627 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD