Re #4. Thats the lock screen not a regular bottom dock.
    10-29-10 08:33 AM
    I tried skimming through the pages but is there anyway to remove the top corner tab with like 5 links? It takes up screen restate
    Tap just above the menu to minimize the menu.

3. Search App not working. When I tap it, it shows sound profile instead of Search App.
    In addition to above:
    per the (2nd) update email: Search Hotspot replaced with Profile Hotspot

4. How do I change the bottom dock support to show Date & Time like the picture attached (right side)?
    Apparently this is supposed to display when you activate your homescreen lock, but it doesn't appear to be working.
    10-29-10 08:36 AM
    Make sure your not in stand by and actually password lock your phone. That should bring up the lockscreen look.
    Tap just above the menu to minimize the menu.

per the (2nd) update email: Search Hotspot replaced with Profile Hotspot

Apparently this is supposed to display when you activate your homescreen lock, but it doesn't appear to be working.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-10 02:22 PM
    Make sure your not in stand by and actually password lock your phone. That should bring up the lockscreen look.
    Gotcha! I don't use password lock, so I guess that's why it doesn't work for me

I was just using the "lock" button, but no password.
    10-29-10 02:32 PM
    It pretty much just puts the phone in stanby when u do that.
    So currently reworking the today "layout" have to go thru some testing no eta right now but ill post pics as I go.
    Gotcha! I don't use password lock, so I guess that's why it doesn't work for me

I was just using the "lock" button, but no password.
    10-29-10 02:49 PM
    E...
    First of all, I love this theme. I did notice something just now, but its not a complaint, at least not from me. When I turn the screen to landscape, my weather and network text overlap. Like I said, not an issue for me, as I hardly ever turn it to landscape, but it may drive someone else nuts..

Great job on this one bud..

10-29-10 03:48 PM
    10-29-10 09:08 PM
    i have to say this verison is alot more smoother the the first one.. awesome job and no matter what theme i get i always come back to this one
    10-30-10 02:20 AM
    Just downloaded and installed.

Very impressed.

Question:

How do I change settings for this theme?

For example, the 2 user define apps buttons at the bottom open my 'Social' folder and 'All' folder. Can I change what it opens?

I'm used to swiping between folders on the homescreen and now that doesn't happen, as I just get either 4 or 8 icons.

Any advice on customising the homescreen icons and changing the 2 user define apps buttons would be most appreciated.

Cheers
    10-30-10 03:49 AM
    Just downloaded and installed.

Very impressed.

Question:

How do I change settings for this theme?

For example, the 2 user define apps buttons at the bottom open my 'Social' folder and 'All' folder. Can I change what it opens?

I'm used to swiping between folders on the homescreen and now that doesn't happen, as I just get either 4 or 8 icons.

Any advice on customising the homescreen icons and changing the 2 user define apps buttons would be most appreciated.

Cheers
    Try going to the first page and reading the first post on how to use the theme.
    10-30-10 07:31 AM
    Try going to the first page and reading the first post on how to use the theme.
    Yeah I've read that but I can't seem to activate the bottom dock config.
    I just get text messages opening up the icon above it.
    10-30-10 07:35 AM
    E...
    First of all, I love this theme. I did notice something just now, but its not a complaint, at least not from me. When I turn the screen to landscape, my weather and network text overlap. Like I said, not an issue for me, as I hardly ever turn it to landscape, but it may drive someone else nuts..

Great job on this one bud..

I know this is all personal preference but do you need to have the temperature badge on the weather icon even though you have the temp in the notification section? Personally I always use the notification badge instead.
    10-30-10 08:31 AM
    Yeah I've read that but I can't seem to activate the bottom dock config.
    I just get text messages opening up the icon above it.
    Press the + button on the far right of your dock. Now, with all of your apps open. App #1 is the middle of your top dock (just below the clock). App #2 is the middle button on your bottom dock. This is where it gets a little tricky. Apps #3-6 are your main 4 icons on your homescreen. Apps #7-14 are the 8 apps when you rotate your homescreen to the 8 apps page. Then App #15 is the far left arrow icon on your homescreen.
    10-30-10 10:50 AM
    Press the + button on the far right of your dock. Now, with all of your apps open. App #1 is the middle of your top dock (just below the clock). App #2 is the middle button on your bottom dock. This is where it gets a little tricky. Apps #3-6 are your main 4 icons on your homescreen. Apps #7-14 are the 8 apps when you rotate your homescreen to the 8 apps page. Then App #15 is the far left arrow icon on your homescreen.
    Brilliant.

Many thanks for explaining it in so much detail.
    10-30-10 11:19 AM
    Great Theme thank you!

10-30-10 02:40 PM
    Thanks KahneFan:
    I am currently working on adding more features to the landscape mode so stay tune for firecracker update.

10-30-10 05:05 PM
    elycruz: I bought the theme. Looks great. Been a customer for some team with your other themes. Can you also post this theme's background? Thanks.
    10-31-10 01:13 AM
    Great theme any idea on when the update will roll out ?

10-31-10 05:05 AM
    Great theme any idea on when the update will roll out ?

dont know currently working on my new Torch theme very very early beta testing.
    10-31-10 01:40 PM
    Need any new beta testers ?

10-31-10 07:22 PM
    is there a way to disable the Hotkey Apps?
    it is getting in the way of my universal search.
    using universal search and begin typing like "text", it automaticly opens twitter, I don't want that to happen. Is there a way to disable it?
    10-31-10 09:43 PM
    I downloaded this theme from the early days and I've got to say it's getting even better with every update. Looks great, smooth action, kind on my battery. I'm on my 3rd BlackBerry and it's the first time I have ever paid for a premim theme.

The only way this theme could get any better would be if we had a permanent icon in the notification area at the top to show what profile we have selected, and to have user wallpaper support in landscape mose (I think this is a problem with the beta theme builder if I recall correctly).

Overall an excellent job with great support.
    11-01-10 04:18 AM
    I agree. I'd like to see the Profile icon too. Also, as in other posts, the option to enable/disable hotkey apps or today screens would be great, if it's possible. Otherwise I love this theme.

I read other posts about battery drain: I've noticed I'm at about 1-2% per hour with little use, but with any browsing or even moderate use, that jumps to 5-8% per hour. I'm coming from a Bold 9700 which barely ever made it over 2%, so I don't know if it's the theme, or just the way the battery works with the Torch. I might try with the default theme to compare. Anyone else found/tried this?
    11-01-10 08:15 AM
    I am also coming from a bold 9700 and my battery could easily last 3 days, but the torch would only make it 1 day. I expected worse battery life because of the larger screen on the torch but I was disgusted by this. The phone was stock and running the AT&T stock theme. Now running this theme mybattery life is actually better than the bold!

One very satisfied customer here!
    11-01-10 09:04 AM
    E, are you working on a Mac OS X theme?

-Rich

dont know currently working on my new Torch theme very very early beta testing.
    11-01-10 11:38 AM
1,022 ... 2122232425 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD