Tap the hot spot on the top left to get rid of it.
    Ohh..ha I was tapping everywhere but that area
    Thanks!
    10-28-10 09:54 AM
    Very nice work yet again E. I'm loving this theme. I like the background in landscape mode better on this version that the previous build. The drop down in the left corner is a nice touch too. Got a nice quicklaunch feel to it.
    10-28-10 09:54 AM
    Very nice work yet again E. I'm loving this theme. I like the background in landscape mode better on this version that the previous build. The drop down in the left corner is a nice touch too. Got a nice quicklaunch feel to it.
    Thanks it was kinda the look I was going for....OS win/mac style not like I am working on something like as for my next theme. Shhhhh.
    Today has always been a challenge in every theme u see. Everyone either hates it or likes it. I personally don't use today but I wish the theme kit allowed us to use the default stock today look as an option, oh well hopefully in the future theme kit builds we will.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-10 10:06 AM
    ...looking for the today screen the storm had ...Other than that it cool!
    This is what I was hoping for, too. Maybe in the next release? Gives us something to look forward to?
    10-28-10 10:22 AM
    This is what I was hoping for, too. Maybe in the next release? Gives us something to look forward to?
    Don't know about that....but that's why pencils have erasers right???

10-28-10 10:44 AM
    Interesting to see the comment about not being able to use the std today. Basically This is a priority to me and I think the STD supplied by RIM in os6 is great. To be honest I would not have bothered putting any today option in at all if it could not be done properly. All I can see is halfnmy appts and no today messages, unless I am doing something incorrect

10-28-10 11:36 AM
    Interesting to see the comment about not being able to use the std today. Basically This is a priority to me and I think the STD supplied by RIM in os6 is great. To be honest I would not have bothered putting any today option in at all if it could not be done properly. All I can see is halfnmy appts and no today messages, unless I am doing something incorrect

Same here that was the biggest let down on the theme kit not being able to use the standard os6 today layout. Ill try to reduce the font size. Today is tricky some people are going to hate or love it and some just hate Today Info period and this why I delayed the today option from the intial version. Since os6 gives today option to twiter,facebook and myspace, text messages, calendar and messages and Font size is always a big issue some hate large font some hate small fonts.

10-28-10 11:44 AM
    This may be operator error, but when I select “Calendar” from the today drop down I am presented with the calendar entries for just a fraction of a second and then immediately take to my calendar. What am I doing wrong???
    10-28-10 12:35 PM
    Hello,

I LOVE this theme. I appreciate all your hard work elycruz0102. My berry is definitely happy

I do have two questions:
    1.) In the drop down menu on the homescreen (the one in the left hand corner), is it possible to get rid of the items I do not use like Twitter?
    2.) This might be asking a lot, but is it possible to have a plain black backround or something similiar to the black carbon_fiber wallpaper. I like the clean look of a basic backround. I would appreciate it, if you could look into it?
    10-28-10 01:09 PM
    This may be operator error, but when I select �Calendar� from the today drop down I am presented with the calendar entries for just a fraction of a second and then immediately take to my calendar. What am I doing wrong???

x2, same here.
    10-28-10 01:12 PM
    Today is tricky some people are going to hate or love it and some just hate Today Info period and this why I delayed the today option from the intial version. Since os6 gives today option to twiter,facebook and myspace, text messages, calendar and messages and Font size is always a big issue some hate large font some hate small fonts.
    Attached is a today screen for a theme I was working on but since abandoned (yes, it was a Sense theme ;-). If it's a layout you can use, you are 100% more than welcome to use it, free of liabilities or cost or anything like that. ;-)
    10-28-10 01:49 PM
    x2, same here.
    Funny, I've clicked on that several times and the only thing I got was the drop down menu. Just tried it now and it showed my Calendar entries to the right. Closed it and tried 3 or 4 times and it worked, but on the fifth try, it only showed the drop down menu, no current appointments out to the right. The previous posts are correct that when you click Calendar it shows up and then goes into your current Calendar view, but closing it then shows the current Calendar list. I've performed through out the day several battery pulls and resets due to other apps I've been installing so I wonder if this made the difference?
    10-28-10 02:01 PM
    Frankly I'm a little disappointed with version 2.0. I used to be able rub the middle in between the clock and the launcher three times and a genie would come out and grant me three wishes. This does not seem to be working with the new version. Can you please fix that? Other than that I think its the best theme I ever owned.
    10-28-10 02:58 PM
    That is what I was trying to avoid of doing, a clutter looking feel to it. I decided on the text layout menu for a quick look of your info and still being able to multitask all the other icons.
    I might have to go with plan c ill post some pics later on next week.
    Attached is a today screen for a theme I was working on but since abandoned (yes, it was a Sense theme ;-). If it's a layout you can use, you are 100% more than welcome to use it, free of liabilities or cost or anything like that. ;-)
    10-28-10 03:32 PM
    O! Thanks! Went bk to 1.0. I also noticed 2.0 hogs a lot of battery and drains it.

10-28-10 03:52 PM
    Yeah the battery does drain faster, but thats not a huge issue for me.

What I would like to change or have as an option if possible is the fade in for the rest of the icons.

Anyway to make it so that its only always 4 icons, and just switch it up rather than fade in. having 8 makes hitting the hot spot much more inconsistent, and the fade is a little annoying.

Also the hot spots for the today menu and the features menu seem finicky as well.

Other than this, I think this whole theme is excellent.
    10-28-10 04:22 PM
    sorry you already mentioned the hotspots
    10-28-10 04:26 PM
    E...you just can't make EVERYONE happy, can you....I for one love the theme, but just wasn't sure about how the today area was supposed to work. The quick flash of my calendar entries and then the jump to the default calender seemed strange, so I had to ask.

Anyway, thanks for all your hard work!
    10-28-10 04:33 PM
    E...you just can't make EVERYONE happy, can you....I for one love the theme, but just wasn't sure about how the today area was supposed to work. The quick flash of my calendar entries and then the jump to the default calender seemed strange, so I had to ask.

Anyway, thanks for all your hard work!
    I try not to disappoint...but with 28k views and hundreds sold chances are I am going to disappoint a few. Plus with a beta theme kit is hard to figure out what's might be causing the issues. But always looking into improving the end user experience .

10-28-10 07:56 PM
    I reverted back to Ver 1. Didn't see the advantages of Ver 2 for me and battery life seemed to suffer. Great theme though.
    10-28-10 08:06 PM
    That is what I was trying to avoid of doing, a clutter looking feel to it. I decided on the text layout menu for a quick look of your info and still being able to multitask all the other icons.
    I might have to go with plan c ill post some pics later on next week.
    Just trying to help man. ;-) Looking forward to plan C, I'm sure it'll rock.
    10-28-10 08:46 PM
    Is faster battery loss an issue with this them, because I'm not experiencing it. I'm a battery level freak so I tracked it with my MeterBerry and there weren't any increases of discharge in use or when idle.

10-28-10 11:34 PM
    I tried skimming through the pages but is there anyway to remove the top corner tab with like 5 links? It takes up screen restate

10-28-10 11:50 PM
    Is faster battery loss an issue with this them, because I'm not experiencing it. I'm a battery level freak so I tracked it with my MeterBerry and there weren't any increases of discharge in use or when idle.

Yah, I didn't notice any additional battery discharge as well.
    10-28-10 11:51 PM
    Anyone experiencing lag in the home screen?

1. For example, tap the home screen to change from 4 icons to 8 icons. I can see that the movement is lagging.

2. Transition from standard clock to zen clock and vice versa. The movement shows some lag.

3. Search App not working. When I tap it, it shows sound profile instead of Search App.

I am using:
    * TorchHtcFireCracker version 2010.10.27.2355 (purchased from the the store)
    * OS 6.0 Bundle 695 (v6.0.0.246, Platform 6.4.0.105)
    * I have done battery pulling

In addition to above:

4. How do I change the bottom dock support to show Date & Time like the picture attached (right side)?
    Last edited by dumbo1975; 10-29-10 at 04:31 AM.
    10-29-10 04:28 AM
1,022 ... 2021222324 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD