Dam I got to say you are one of the best theme developers. But you missed my question earlier. Are you going to keep doing updates when the theme builder goes full release ? I love Your work keep it up !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-10 08:55 PM
    Great work, on this update! Will the next up date be free as well?
    10-27-10 08:57 PM
    I still like the theme! The only thing I would change is the drop menu with facebook, twitter ect. I would change that to today zen Style with calendar, messages, missed calls drop down like the storm has. Picture on the first page ...

What about the contacts sheet like on prior versions will that come later... Just curious ...

Overall still the main theme I rock!

10-27-10 09:23 PM
    EDITED TO ADD: I also noticed another issue. After a battery pull, the theme opens to the settings and Today panels launched (guess they're missing the "hide at frame 1" setting?)

Overall, a great update to a great theme!
    Same here.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 10-27-10 at 09:37 PM.
    10-27-10 09:33 PM
    Dam I got to say you are one of the best theme developers. But you missed my question earlier. Are you going to keep doing updates when the theme builder goes full release ? I love Your work keep it up !

Thanks...all the the updates will be free with this theme like i said unless i make a different color or another htc theme i wont charge.
    Second update coming tonight address the navigation issue, it would take it away like the original version did. So one more update tonight
    10-27-10 09:34 PM
    Well I like the revisions. Even with a few minor issues being worked out, still using as my main theme as well.
    10-27-10 10:14 PM
    Ladyj! Where did you get that ghost wallpaper from...I love! And what app do you have that has a lil ghost in the notifications next to what I assume is temp?

Great theme! I really love it! Thanks for sharing!

10-27-10 10:20 PM
    Good work E, I can tell a lot went into it. I will skip mentioning the few bugs mentioned above. However, I don't know if you have a Torch, so it may be hard to explain if not; When I bring up the options menu (top bar tap) and then want to close it again, if I tap just below the top bar (as in clicking the arrow icon) it appears nothing has happened. So, I click just above the arrow and the options screen will go away, but what has also happened is I have clicked the clock's hotspot and changed it to the smaller clock version (or larger if using the smaller clock normally). As I said, this is hard to explain unless you can emulate it in front of you.

And, in your update image, I can't seem to figure out how to pull up the "zen" clock you show middle right of your image. (bottom bar clock)
    10-27-10 11:30 PM
    Good work E, I can tell a lot went into it. I will skip mentioning the few bugs mentioned above. However, I don't know if you have a Torch, so it may be hard to explain if not; When I bring up the options menu (top bar tap) and then want to close it again, if I tap just below the top bar (as in clicking the arrow icon) it appears nothing has happened. So, I click just above the arrow and the options screen will go away, but what has also happened is I have clicked the clock's hotspot and changed it to the smaller clock version (or larger if using the smaller clock normally). As I said, this is hard to explain unless you can emulate it in front of you.

And, in your update image, I can't seem to figure out how to pull up the "zen" clock you show middle right of your image. (bottom bar clock)
    Thats the lock screen....if you lock your phone that is the lockscreen look. Check it out!!!!!i didnt know where to put it the promo pics so i just added the pic . Ill rework the promo image so its not confusing.
    Last edited by elycruz0102; 10-28-10 at 12:05 AM.
    10-27-10 11:54 PM
    Hey when are you going to release the mentioned update to fix the lil bitty issues you said ?
    10-28-10 12:06 AM
    Hey when are you going to release the mentioned update to fix the lil bitty issues you said ?
    before i go to sleep just put the little one to bed, getting a snack and relaxing before i redo the svg again
    10-28-10 12:11 AM
    Ladyj! Where did you get that ghost wallpaper from...I love! And what app do you have that has a lil ghost in the notifications next to what I assume is temp?

Hi! I got it from one of the nice ladies that share their wp's in their blog! I don't remember which one, but all of them do a great job and are very nice to share w/us. My notification is my BatteryEx app. I got the icon from one of the ladies in the BatteryEx forum here. Here's the wp and the link for the forum...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/app.../index111.html

Thanks goes to Michelle!!!
    10-28-10 12:51 AM
    E you need a torch to kinda understand these bugs.
    Sure I can ignore my trackpad but one can easily swipe it or brush on it and it will open a completely random program.

Perhaps you can disable trackpad use on homepage.

Anyone have quicklaunch working with the bottom left button? Mine stopped working and can't figure this out. Keeps opening time magazine for me.

10-28-10 01:09 AM
    E you need a torch to kinda understand these bugs.
    Sure I can ignore my trackpad but one can easily swipe it or brush on it and it will open a completely random program.

Perhaps you can disable trackpad use on homepage.

Anyone have quicklaunch working with the bottom left button? Mine stopped working and can't figure this out. Keeps opening time magazine for me.

I have quicklaunch on 15th position and it works on the left button....
    10-28-10 01:12 AM
    I noticed that when you turn the phone in landscape mode, the left tab for the clock works. Don't think that was mentioned. Just thought I would.
    10-28-10 01:14 AM
    Hands down the best theme out there.... 'nuff said.
    10-28-10 01:40 AM
    before i go to sleep just put the little one to bed, getting a snack and relaxing before i redo the svg again
    Just upgraded to 2.0.5, many thanks. It's a great theme!

Just wondering, after a battery pull both the Hot Spots for the Today and Option drop-downs are active and have to be tapped away to get back to the home screen.

Is that a bug, intentional or just me?
    10-28-10 04:31 AM
    Hello, I just downloaded 2.0.5 also. I've been using this theme (from ver. 1) for the last week or so and love it. I have one request. I appreciate the new hotspot for Profiles, but would it be possible to get an actual dedicated icon for Profiles also? That way I could see at a glance what my setting is, without having to hit the hotspot. The icon would also pinpoint the hotspot as an added bonus. Right now I have to use up one of my customizable icons for this purpose.

Thanks for considering this, and thanks for all your work - it's greatly appreciated.
    10-28-10 05:42 AM
    I just installed this update. Although i would have preferred a search hotspot instead of a profile one(it must have been there at one point since he said beta testers were testing it and i would assume they never experienced the bug or it wouldn't have been released that way and had to have been fixed to have a profile hotspot). Not a deal breaker but a search hotspot would have been better.

Secondly the lock screen(I'm to assume the lock screen is when u press the top lock button?), I get my normal wallpaper in a normal fashion just as though the phone wasn't locked, other then the little popup box that tells you its locked. Am i missing something here cause i cant get that picture to come up no matter what i do.
    10-28-10 07:01 AM
    Still not a huge fan of the today screen ...looking for the today screen the storm had ...Other than that it cool!

10-28-10 08:06 AM
    Still not a huge fan of the today screen ...looking for the today screen the storm had ...Other than that it cool!

Agreed! In my opinion, the only way this theme could change for the better is if the Today screen looked similar to the Options dropdown. Perhaps if they switched positions lol I would absolutely be in loveeeeee.

10-28-10 08:40 AM
    I was actually refering to a zen today style like the storm htc had .. I'm pretty sure it will come once the theme builder is no longer beta...

10-28-10 08:56 AM
    I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but with the 2.0 the drop down menu on the home screen has no option to close,its permanently open blocking the clock.
    10-28-10 08:59 AM
    I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but with the 2.0 the drop down menu on the home screen has no option to close,its permanently open blocking the clock.
    Tap the hot spot on the top left to get rid of it.
    10-28-10 09:27 AM
    I'm really liking the update. Seems a little less touchy like v1.0. Great job.
    10-28-10 09:44 AM
1,022 ... 1920212223 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD