cant wait for the update
    10-21-10 03:10 PM
    Its a free update...the only time I would charge if is when I make another htc theme like a black digital edition. Wink Wink.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Such a tease!
    10-21-10 06:51 PM
    BB newb here...
    I purchased this theme and love it!!
    probably stoopid....sorry but i am having a few probs please help..

- I am having trouble changing the botton 4 icons on the main screen. I highlight and move them down but when i view the home screen they remain. Same thing for the double row of 4.
    -I changed my wallpaper..vertical its changed but horizontal remains with the original.
    Any offerings would be appreciated..thanks
    10-22-10 08:29 AM
    BB newb here...
    I purchased this theme and love it!!
    probably stoopid....sorry but i am having a few probs please help..

- I am having trouble changing the botton 4 icons on the main screen. I highlight and move them down but when i view the home screen they remain. Same thing for the double row of 4.
    -I changed my wallpaper..vertical its changed but horizontal remains with the original.
    Any offerings would be appreciated..thanks
    In landscape mode you get the wallpaper that came with the theme no matter how you change your wallpaper(issue with the beta TB, I believe all themes have this issue at the moment), this is explained somewhere in this 29 page thread lol. Have you done a battery pull to "set in" the theme? Perhaps this is the issue with changing your icon layout. Your the first person I've seen in this thread to have that problem. I change my icon layout all the time, no problems.
    10-22-10 08:45 AM
    Thanks Homer
    I did the pull and I can move them now...It did a reboot when I loaded so i thought it was not necessary.
    Still a little confused...as mentioned.. my BBfu is weak
    Really a sad commentary seeing as I have had a number of these provided by my employer. Torch is the first time I have felt compelled to customize.

Ok...I get that the theme grabs the clock and my weather app was instantly centered under it. I highlight the app I want to move drag it to the top row press complete move and return to the front screen and it remains as it was prior to my attempt. No doubt I am doing something wrong. The only success I've had in changing the 4 on the front screen is to drag away icons that are there and they get replaced by what was near by....ugh "time for you to leave grasshopper" "
    10-22-10 10:30 AM
    I kept trying to get the calendar to stick...if I would have tried others i would have had no problem.. every other one works fine.

sorry....I should have read more..
    10-22-10 02:48 PM
    Ok first off I'm not sure if you understand how to move icons. Press and hold either the icon itself(on the touch screen), or the trackpad until another menu pops up asking what you want to do with it. Chose move and move where you want it then press the trackpad again to finish the move. I suppose pressing the BB button and choosing move does the same thing, just found that one lol.

Secondly the first 2 app icon placements are determined by what you want as the icon in the middle of the dock, and what you want as the middle button on the bottom dock respectively.

You should be able to place any icon in any folder or in any place on the app screen. Where you put icons on the app screen is where they will show up on the "docks" of the home screen starting with the first icon as the middle of the clock, second as the middle of the bottom dock, third as the first icon on the home screen icon dock, and so on until you have one row of four icons and then 2 rows of four icons.
    10-22-10 07:49 PM
    Great theme! I really love it! Thanks for sharing!

Last edited by ladyj6759; 10-22-10 at 08:14 PM.
    10-22-10 07:53 PM
    Got it..Thanks Homer.
    I was using the BB button method. I got the positoning for the the 2 centre spots.
    The problem was I was fixated on trying to get my calendar to stick and did not try any others at first. So what still remains is the issue that I cant place my calendar icon in the fist 4 or 8 positions. Oh well.. small price to pay for this very cool look.
    I bang on my calendar a lot but it's not a big deal to hit the + and having it sitting right there.
    Thanks again for your help!!
    10-23-10 12:38 PM
    update today maybe????
    10-24-10 07:47 AM
    We can only hope my friend !

10-24-10 07:50 AM
    We can only hope my friend !
    It's sad, I keep checking the forum because I'm anxiously awaiting the update LOL

10-24-10 07:58 AM
    It's sad, I keep checking the forum because I'm anxiously awaiting the update LOL

Same here...3rd time I've checked this morning!!

10-24-10 08:23 AM
    I've been checking every hour since 6 this morning ! LOL Sad that I keep checking so often LOL

10-24-10 09:15 AM
    ya he said today was the update correct?
    10-24-10 09:17 AM
    ya he said today was the update correct?
    Today or tomorrow.

Thank God it's football Sunday. Gives me something to do. lol
    10-24-10 10:07 AM
    Today or tomorrow.

Thank God it's football Sunday. Gives me something to do. lol
    Last minute plans kinda pushed the delay abit
    Bad News who are waiting for the update
    Good News for me
    Spend sometime working on a theme or spend some "time" with a beautiful woman hard to decide.
    This update will ADD a new Today info Layout. More pics will be posted later tonight plus more info as tester are tesing the beta copy.
    Sorry for the bad news.
    its footbal timel!!!!!! enjoy.
    10-24-10 12:07 PM
    Last minute plans kinda pushed the delay abit
    Bad News who are waiting for the update
    Good News for me
    Spend sometime working on a theme or spend some "time" with a beautiful woman hard to decide.
    This update will ADD a new Today info Layout. More pics will be posted later tonight plus more info as tester are tesing the beta copy.
    Sorry for the bad news.
    its footbal timel!!!!!! enjoy.
    Thanks for the update. Lady > BB stuff every time. Glad to hear about the Today and I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. Looking forward to the pic. If you need a tester... *whistles*

10-24-10 02:19 PM
    Thanks for the update. Lady > BB stuff every time. Glad to hear about the Today and I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. Looking forward to the pic. If you need a tester... *whistles*

Dont worry FireCracker update is looking good.
    Just wanted to say thanks to BerryReporter for the Review.

HTC Incredible Theme for the Torch 9800 – Only $2.99 | Berry Reporter
    10-24-10 03:33 PM
    What a day!!!! Looking good will be up loading the FireCracker update in the next few days. Just tweaking a few things and getting the second promo pics going.
    Huge list of update coming soon!!!

10-25-10 01:50 AM
    Your such a tease ! Release it already ! LOL

10-25-10 05:25 AM
    What a day!!!! Looking good will be up loading the FireCracker update in the next few days. Just tweaking a few things and getting the second promo pics going.
    Huge list of update coming soon!!!

Such a tease!

Can't wait to see the update, but very curious about the huge list of updates. Considering this thread is already up to 25K+ views, you know you've got a lot of people waiting. LOL
    10-25-10 10:00 AM
    Ahhhh ! The wait is killing me ! Please Please Please release it soon ! Great work keep it up
    10-25-10 10:12 AM
    Porafavor senor cruz.........put it up alllreadyyyyy!!!!
    10-25-10 09:16 PM
    i can has update nao?
    10-25-10 10:32 PM
1,022 ... 1617181920 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD