Umm, it's WAY past morning!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-10 11:41 AM
    Almost seems like a waste to have a "search" button of any kind on the home scrEen as all you have to do is start typing...

What if you don't want to pull out the keyboard everytime to search for a number or email? I have still yet to find the search icon. :s

10-18-10 12:34 PM
    So where would one find the search icon? I have searched my phone and even used universal search to locate it, but it's nowhere to be found.

You might want to check your hidden icons, but it's somewhere on your phone:

10-18-10 12:39 PM
    Ok I've searched every hidden icon( of which there is only 2. nothing on a search icon. Could I possibly deleted it? Only way I get an icon is in the stock theme on the side of the notification bar like it normally is.

10-18-10 01:36 PM
    I think by default the entire screen is the app button. So any blank spot on the homescreen will take u to the app screen.
    Ill think about the search button. The huge addition to update will be the drop down menu like the track devices for options, network, ringtone and so on.

10-18-10 01:38 PM
    Ok, thanks for the clarification. I would rather those hotspots be used to hide the extra icons when displayed instead of having to touch in one small specific area.

Any ETA on the next update?

-Rich

I think by default the entire screen is the app button. So any blank spot on the homescreen will take u to the app screen.
    Ill think about the search button. The huge addition to update will be the drop down menu like the track devices for options, network, ringtone and so on.

10-18-10 01:55 PM
    Almost seems like a waste to have a "search" button of any kind on the home scrEen as all you have to do is start typing...

+1, I agree. I just start typing. Maybe it's a way to search without opening the keyboard?
    10-18-10 02:20 PM
    ugh, I am trying to get this theme!! Where is the link to purchase it??
    10-18-10 03:27 PM
    ugh, I am trying to get this theme!! Where is the link to purchase it??
    It's on the first page of this thread but here it is:
    htc Incredible - Themes BlackBerry Apps
    10-18-10 03:40 PM
    Ok, thanks for the clarification. I would rather those hotspots be used to hide the extra icons when displayed instead of having to touch in one small specific area.

Any ETA on the next update?

-Rich
    Sunday night/ early Monday morning.

10-18-10 04:43 PM
    Tuesday morning for me now... still waiting, unless he meant next Sunday/Monday morning.. Oh well we'll just continue to wait with excited anticipation
    10-19-10 06:23 AM
    Tuesday morning for me now... still waiting, unless he meant next Sunday/Monday morning.. Oh well we'll just continue to wait with excited anticipation
    This sunday monday coming up all depends on the playoff ,nfl and nhl. I love oct

10-19-10 02:25 PM
    cant wait.
    10-19-10 03:06 PM
    This sunday monday coming up all depends on the playoff ,nfl and nhl. I love oct

Cruz...
    If you ever made and NFL or NHL and it was as sweet as this HTC theme, I'll bet it would sell tons.. maybe a Steelers/Penguins theme
    10-19-10 03:33 PM
    Does this theme have the weather animations?

10-19-10 07:50 PM
    No it does not, mainly because it depends on a third party app for the weather...

10-19-10 09:04 PM
    Cruz...
    If you ever made and NFL or NHL and it was as sweet as this HTC theme, I'll bet it would sell tons.. maybe a Steelers/Penguins theme
    ouch kent...not a steelers fan or a penguins fan. I cant sell nfl or nhl themes need to get licenses to sell team sport anything. I dont know how the other folks do it.
    10-19-10 10:11 PM
    10-20-10 12:01 AM
    Cool can't wait until next sunday/monday then
    Any chance you have a couple more screen shots for a tease?
    Last edited by homer1475; 10-20-10 at 04:32 AM.
    10-20-10 04:29 AM
    I should have pics as I get done with more of the update

10-20-10 01:12 PM
    Cool can't wait until next sunday/monday then
    Any chance you have a couple more screen shots for a tease?
    codename of the update is FireCracker Still very early in the beta testing
    http://blueroomsolution.com/Themes/e...rchPromoFC.png
    10-21-10 12:02 AM
    Is this a free update for those who already purchased V1?

-Rich

I should have pics as I get done with more of the update

10-21-10 07:55 AM
    This theme is amazing. So much better than what I had. I was going to wait for v 2 since I just found it a couple days ago, but I couldn't wait.

Just one question, though...are you adding a profile indicator on the home screen or in the notification bar at all? It isn't a big deal...I didn't even notice there wasn't one until yesterday when I changed from vibe to normal as I was leaving work.

Just wondering.

Note: If there is one, and I am just too stupid to notice it, I deserve any name calling I receive!

Awesome theme...thanks a lot for all the work on it. Kudos to people who have the knowledge, creativity and patience for such things!
    10-21-10 10:58 AM
    What do I have to do to win this theme for my Torch. Got my Torch today and love it.
    10-21-10 12:03 PM
    Is this a free update for those who already purchased V1?

-Rich
    Its a free update...the only time I would charge if is when I make another htc theme like a black digital edition. Wink Wink.

10-21-10 01:18 PM
1,022 ... 1516171819 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD