looks nice, very well done but if i wanted an HTC.....Id get one. hA!
    10-14-10 02:16 PM
    True but its a theme....that's the beauty of our blackberries they could be anything we want it to be.
    looks nice, very well done but if i wanted an HTC.....Id get one. hA!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-10 03:39 PM
    Still up in the air....I'm adding the slide option menu like the track version so its 50/50 depending on my mood of the day . I am working on my next Torch theme so that's a plus
    E... I'd say wait until the official release comes out.. You spent a lot of time on this theme... relax and gather all the things that need/want to be changed and just do it when the official comes out..
    10-14-10 03:46 PM
    As a paying member, I know, I know, it was only $1.99... still... as a paying member, I like to have access to any updates available. Even if you were to consider it still a beta or a "leaked" version, it's still nice to be able to use a program (or theme) that is the most up to date. Think about it, you're asking crackberry heads who are HUGE on leaks if you should release a changed theme? HECK YEAH BABY! LET IT RIP!
    10-14-10 07:57 PM
    What's the best weather app to use for this theme?
    10-14-10 10:46 PM
    BerryWeather is a great app for this theme and otherwise.
    10-14-10 11:00 PM
    What's the best weather app to use for this theme?
    Grab the free weatherbug app from the app store...

10-15-10 07:25 AM
    Does the today screen not work for anyone else?
    10-15-10 12:05 PM
    +1

-Rich

As a paying member, I know, I know, it was only $1.99... still... as a paying member, I like to have access to any updates available. Even if you were to consider it still a beta or a "leaked" version, it's still nice to be able to use a program (or theme) that is the most up to date. Think about it, you're asking crackberry heads who are HUGE on leaks if you should release a changed theme? HECK YEAH BABY! LET IT RIP!
    10-15-10 01:12 PM
    Does the today screen not work for anyone else?

Quote from post #1 in this thread:

*TODAY Feature is not included for the Torch future update will address this issue.
    10-15-10 10:58 PM
    Does anyone elses phone not stay locked with this theme?
    10-15-10 11:44 PM
    i think you should deff release any update.
    10-16-10 07:06 AM
    I also think any update is fine. God knows when RIM will release the next beta / final version of the kit.

10-16-10 09:54 AM
    Will this theme be making its way to App World?
    10-16-10 11:01 AM
    I also think any update is fine. God knows when RIM will release the next beta / final version of the kit.

I agree on any updates to the theme. I also don't plan on seeing an update from RIM anytime soon.
    10-16-10 05:38 PM
    diddo ..
    10-17-10 08:12 AM
    Hey...I bought the theme...I don't like the sunset backround, I like the blurry difuminating colors one, and I don't know how to get it...y tried looking for the post but could find it...please help!

10-17-10 09:51 PM
    I agree on any updates to the theme. I also don't plan on seeing an update from RIM anytime soon.
    i know still waiting for a leak os6 for the 9700.
    Been busy this weekend but expect the update to go live this sunday night or early monday morning for some.
    A few more feature being added.
    10-17-10 10:05 PM
    Can I get that wallpaper(the colorfull one) for my torch...I tried using a downloaded image but when putting it on landscape I get the sunset image...

10-17-10 10:25 PM
    Ely, does the update address the many hotspots on the home screen that take you to the applications page? It seems there are at least 4 or more areas of the screen that take you to the same applications page. I am running .246.

Also, can you turn on the use of the trackpad?

Adding univseral search would be a big plus IMO as this is a great feature under OS 6.

Thanks for your consideration.

-Rich

i know still waiting for a leak os6 for the 9700.
    Been busy this weekend but expect the update to go live this sunday night or early monday morning for some.
    A few more feature being added.
    10-18-10 08:11 AM
    Adding univseral search would be a big plus IMO as this is a great feature under OS 6.

-Rich
    If you move your "SEARCH ICON" to the second or third position of the app screen you can easily access UNIVERSAL SEARCH with one touch from the home screen by clicking the "bottom center spot" or the "+ spot".

10-18-10 09:17 AM
    What (where) are some nice wallpapers that go with this theme?

Thanks for sharing.

-Rich
    10-18-10 10:51 AM
    That's true I could do that although I prefer to keep that as my Contacts since I use this option more then Universal Search. I'll just shuffle some icons around as a workaround. Thanks.

Does anyone else feel there are too many hotspots which open the app screen?

-Rich

[QUOTE=tellsells;5688423]If you move your "SEARCH ICON" to the second or third position of the app screen you can easily access UNIVERSAL SEARCH with one touch from the home screen by clicking the "bottom center spot" or the "+ spot".
    10-18-10 10:56 AM
    If you move your "SEARCH ICON" to the second or third position of the app screen you can easily access UNIVERSAL SEARCH with one touch from the home screen by clicking the "bottom center spot" or the "+ spot".

So where would one find the search icon? I have searched my phone and even used universal search to locate it, but it's nowhere to be found.

10-18-10 11:21 AM
    Almost seems like a waste to have a "search" button of any kind on the home scrEen as all you have to do is start typing...

10-18-10 11:35 AM
1,022 ... 1415161718 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD