I don't know if they are all this way, but on my Wife's Hero, she can have as many or as few icons as she wants on the homescreen. I don't see how that could be possible with a BB theme though. Two more on the sides would be nice, but I don't know if everyone would agree. Some may feel it makes the homescreen cluttered?
    I'm one of the ones that would think the addnt'l icons make it look cluttered... I don't even like it when the second row accidentally pops up

To each his own though.
    10-10-10 11:53 AM
    Just purchased and downloaded this theme. Definitely the best theme out there for the Torch. I love it, it really shows off the Torch. Great work E. You always come thru with top of the line themes. Thanks for another one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-10 12:49 PM
    I don't think you can have dynamic icon layouts in themes. I figured I'd suggest it and if people and/or the dev don't agree, that's cool.
    Not possible only a fix amount of icons. Wish it was possible like the iPhone to select your layout on where you want the icons and spead out on many pages.
    10-10-10 01:18 PM
    One more request:

Additional icons above the 1st and 4th icons on the homescreen, akin to other HTC Sense homescreen configurations (see attached).
    i actually had it like that originally but was cut at the end. I might who knows later on. Like i said first theme out is all about user feedback.
    10-10-10 01:30 PM
    Working on the update right. I will be adding the default storm wallpaper used in the promo to this update. Lots of request for it. Feeling kinda sick so taking it easy today. If i have time i will uploaded tonight.
    10-10-10 01:57 PM
    Downloaded the theme today..I wanted to check the ql button so I downloaded that too and let me say this theme is the best theme created for bb torch!excellent work..I was looking for something that would let me know i have a great phone, this theme gives you that sensation, excellent job, hope to see more themes from you...Thanks

10-10-10 07:44 PM
    I downloaded the theme over the weekend. Amazing and thank you!

The only issue I had after I downloaded it was the camera... for some reason didn't capture any pictures. When the buttons to take a picture were pressed, the flash would light up, but the actual picture wouldn't be captured. It didn't work 2 days ago, but for some reason it is working today. Not sure if it had to do withe downloading the new theme or not....but camera is working now.

Camera was working perfectly fine prior to theme download.
    10-11-10 07:11 PM
    Question - it says the theme will come out with updates in the near future...how do I go about getting those updates?
    10-11-10 07:12 PM
    You can check the mobihand store where you downloaded the theme from, the forums here and you might receive an email update...

10-12-10 12:13 AM
    Since I haven't yet received any email from MobiHand, I presume this theme hasn't been updated yet? Hopefully, Ely is feeling better.

Just wondering.

-Rich
    10-12-10 09:32 AM
    when is this gonna be available for the torch?
    10-12-10 06:57 PM
    It is available for the torch.
    10-12-10 07:30 PM
    Wow. Just wow.

10-12-10 08:07 PM
    Wow. Just wow.

Anyone can tell me how they got berryweather to display right underneath the clock?

What are the settings/options to enable?

Thx
    10-12-10 11:49 PM
    When your apps are fully expanded, the app you have in the 1st position will be your icon on the top dock, the app you have in 2nd place will be your middle bottom button. Put berry weather in position 1 and it will be on your top dock.
    10-12-10 11:55 PM
    Since I haven't yet received any email from MobiHand, I presume this theme hasn't been updated yet? Hopefully, Ely is feeling better.

Just wondering.

-Rich
    That's what the Theme Studio 6.0 beta does to you. It makes you sick. Lol

Seriously, hope he's feeling better. I'm just getting over a bout of illness myself. No fun.
    10-13-10 03:36 PM
    Anyone can tell me how they got berryweather to display right underneath the clock?

What are the settings/options to enable?

Thx
    Just move your icon for Berryweather into the first app slot and it should pop up there.
    10-13-10 06:01 PM
    That's what the Theme Studio 6.0 beta does to you. It makes you sick. Lol

Seriously, hope he's feeling better. I'm just getting over a bout of illness myself. No fun.
    im feeling better....just thinking about if i should wait for the final theme kit or just release an update that i know is not going to address any of the issues cause of the beta theme kit. The update only adds hot keys and makes the icons user define. I am still cleaning up the call screens abit more to match the htc phone. I dont know yet if ill release the update or wait for the full on version later.
    10-13-10 06:58 PM
    Purchased it and downloaded it.....luv it. Where can i find the multicolor wallpaper shown in the pictures of the theme? Thanks
    10-13-10 07:56 PM
    Purchased it and downloaded it.....luv it. Where can i find the multicolor wallpaper shown in the pictures of the theme? Thanks
    See post 166 in this thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f220/ht...ml#post5643121
    10-13-10 08:48 PM
    Thank you very much! That is exactly what I was looking for.
    10-13-10 09:29 PM
    im feeling better....just thinking about if i should wait for the final theme kit or just release an update that i know is not going to address any of the issues cause of the beta theme kit. The update only adds hot keys and makes the icons user define. I am still cleaning up the call screens abit more to match the htc phone. I dont know yet if ill release the update or wait for the full on version later.
    OMG NO...
    release the fixes now... even if it just fixes the dead button if u dont have QL installed it would be worth it. From what im reading in this thread alot of people dont use QL, so just that fix alone would be well worth the update. Then wait to fix the others when it comes out of beta.
    10-14-10 06:19 AM
    +1

I would release what you can fix now. Who knows when RIM will release the final version of the theme kit? Hopefully, you'll have less to do afterwards.

-Rich

OMG NO...
    release the fixes now... even if it just fixes the dead button if u dont have QL installed it would be worth it. From what im reading in this thread alot of people dont use QL, so just that fix alone would be well worth the update. Then wait to fix the others when it comes out of beta.
    10-14-10 08:49 AM
    This is a great theme. thank you for providing a QL hotspot as I have VLingo set to the convenience key. A few requests for the refresh: replace the "+" key with a customizable key (same function as BB hard button). Is it also possible too have the zen screen without icons (wallpaper friendly)? I am sure this last request is an issue in TB beta, can you change the picture size of the contact on the call screen? all my images unrecognizable with such small window.

Thanks again for producing a great theme.
    10-14-10 08:49 AM
    E... I'd say wait until the official release comes out.. You spent a lot of time on this theme... relax and gather all the things that need/want to be changed and just do it when the official comes out..
    10-14-10 08:59 AM
1,022 ... 1314151617 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD