Awesome Theme.... and dirt cheap. Thanks!
    10-07-10 09:30 AM
    Hi E, finally got the Torch in! first theme I bought is yours, just love it! you are one of the best theme maker out there just wanted to remind you that, take care you and your family.
    Wow thanks. Hope u like it. I will be updating the theme hopefully in the next 72hrs. Ill post the update list before I upload the theme. Still no today.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-10 12:00 PM
    i hope someone tells me how to update my purchased version.
    Kudos to the developer. I've never ever bought an app or theme EVER. Best $1 i spent!!!!
    10-07-10 12:29 PM
    i hope someone tells me how to update my purchased version.
    Kudos to the developer. I've never ever bought an app or theme EVER. Best $1 i spent!!!!
    Log in to mobi and just downloaded again. It will prompt u to override the current version just say yes and reboot when ready.

10-07-10 02:42 PM
    10-07-10 03:00 PM
    Is there a way to make the weather icon larger? I use weatherbug, not sure if that matters. Also can the black area behind the clock be made so the user can make it transparent or a different color ?

10-07-10 03:33 PM
    When I switch between the native theme and this theme some of the icons get stuck from the HTC theme if I switch back to the native. Also universal search sometimes doesn't work when I switch to the HTC theme unless I do a battery pull.. Theme is awesome. Thank you!
    Last edited by Jghost23; 10-08-10 at 06:41 AM.
    10-08-10 02:13 AM
    Request for update: Much bigger weather icon.
    10-08-10 03:07 AM
    speaking of universal search ... wtf did it go. haven't really noticed it was gone until someone just mentioned it. guess i just got used to using the contacts instead of the search since thats all i used search for anyways.
    10-08-10 06:33 AM
    speaking of universal search ... wtf did it go. haven't really noticed it was gone until someone just mentioned it. guess i just got used to using the contacts instead of the search since thats all i used search for anyways.
    Lol I love my universal search. It is very convenient. I use it for almost everything on my phone in conjunction with gesture pad/quicklaunch. I love redundancy when it comes to shortcuts. I'm glad my feedback was able to help.
    10-08-10 06:42 AM
    Lol I love my universal search. It is very convenient. I use it for almost everything on my phone in conjunction with gesture pad/quicklaunch. I love redundancy when it comes to shortcuts. I'm glad my feedback was able to help.

So where did it go with this theme? used to be just a magnifying glass in the upper corner now i dont see it anywhere. Not a huge deal for me since i only use it to search for contacts like pressing the B button on my curve brought up all my B contacts.
    10-08-10 06:51 AM
    I have my Universal Search set up so that I just start typing at the home screen and it comes up.
    10-08-10 07:18 AM
    thats the way mine is setup also, but if i dont want to open the k/b i used to touch the little magnifying glass in the corner. Can i make the search a normal icon, or something else to get to it other then just start typing?
    10-08-10 08:03 AM
    thats the way mine is setup also, but if i dont want to open the k/b i used to touch the little magnifying glass in the corner. Can i make the search a normal icon, or something else to get to it other then just start typing?
    I never use the magnifying glass. Just typing is easier and faster.
    So I have no problem with it.
    10-09-10 03:13 AM
    I never use the magnifying glass. Just typing is easier and faster.
    So I have no problem with it.
    This.

Also, has anyone had an issue where pressing the + button has a slight delay, and the goes to your App list *and* launches the app that sits in the same location where the + button was?

10-09-10 04:30 AM
    i would say your leaving your finger on the screen too long? Cant say Ive ever experienced this problem, only thing i have noticed is when pressing the + key and it goes to the apps the app screen kinda "jumps" up and down a bit at first, but i think that's because i leave my finger on the screen just a fraction of a second longer then it should be.

So no other way of accessing the search other then just start typing?
    10-09-10 06:56 AM
    This.

Also, has anyone had an issue where pressing the + button has a slight delay, and the goes to your App list *and* launches the app that sits in the same location where the + button was?

Yea, that happens to me all the time! Had to move my power button...

10-09-10 07:52 AM
    i would say your leaving your finger on the screen too long? Cant say Ive ever experienced this problem, only thing i have noticed is when pressing the + key and it goes to the apps the app screen kinda "jumps" up and down a bit at first, but i think that's because i leave my finger on the screen just a fraction of a second longer then it should be.

So no other way of accessing the search other then just start typing?
    I've tested it with a quick tap, tap-hold, and in-between. 9/10 times it goes to the app, scrolls up / down and activates an app. Glad I'm not the only one. Lol

10-09-10 08:39 AM
    My two cents...
    Love the theme. But I'm having the issue w/ the font size in the texts and email screen too. Running 246 official att version
    +1 for the universal search magnifying icon. I don't like sliding out my phone to use it.
    Otherwise seems to be workin great and somethin diff to use

10-09-10 12:01 PM
    Another minor feature request: when changing to the App List, have it transition sliding up and then slide down when exiting; it just "feels" better with this theme than fading in. My $0.02.

Also, I still say make the current QuickLaunch button launch the today screen.
    10-09-10 12:40 PM
    Is there a way to select an app for the button on the bottom left? or whats it for ?

also i use weather network is there a way to have it displayed on the clock ?
    10-09-10 04:11 PM
    Is there a way to select an app for the button on the bottom left? or whats it for ?

also i use weather network is there a way to have it displayed on the clock ?
    The button in the lower-left is currently set to launch QuickLaunch; if you don't have it installed, it will do nothing. The developer has stated that this will change in the next version.

Re: Weather network... any icon in your first App list slot will show up on the clock.
    10-09-10 05:34 PM
    One more request:

Additional icons above the 1st and 4th icons on the homescreen, akin to other HTC Sense homescreen configurations (see attached).
    10-10-10 08:56 AM
    One more request:

Additional icons above the 1st and 4th icons on the homescreen, akin to other HTC Sense homescreen configurations (see attached).
    I don't know if they are all this way, but on my Wife's Hero, she can have as many or as few icons as she wants on the homescreen. I don't see how that could be possible with a BB theme though. Two more on the sides would be nice, but I don't know if everyone would agree. Some may feel it makes the homescreen cluttered?
    10-10-10 10:01 AM
    I don't know if they are all this way, but on my Wife's Hero, she can have as many or as few icons as she wants on the homescreen. I don't see how that could be possible with a BB theme though. Two more on the sides would be nice, but I don't know if everyone would agree. Some may feel it makes the homescreen cluttered?
    I don't think you can have dynamic icon layouts in themes. I figured I'd suggest it and if people and/or the dev don't agree, that's cool.
    10-10-10 10:22 AM
1,022 ... 1213141516 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD