I take that back.. if i go to "manage connection" i see the bis icon in the top bar, but that's the only screen that has the icon.. maybe just me but I've tried a couple battery pulls and its the only screen i see the bis icon on. On every other screen if the bluetooth was on there's a space where the bis icon should be on the other screen but no icon ...maybe just me?

Edit:
    i did just noticed that the bis icon is next to my "EDGE" on my manage connections screen and the blank space is for the alarm clock if its set .... so no bis icon on the main screen? looking back at the posted pics i dont see it on there either. Also the Bis icon remains whether all connections are off or on on those screens.
    Last edited by homer1475; 10-05-10 at 07:09 PM.
    10-05-10 06:57 PM
    How are you on Edge and not 3g?
    10-05-10 07:15 PM
    maybe this is a dumb question, but when you buy the theme, do you qualify for a free upgrade when new releases come out?

btw... theme looks great.
    10-05-10 07:55 PM
    maybe this is a dumb question, but when you buy the theme, do you qualify for a free upgrade when new releases come out?

btw... theme looks great.
    In a word... Yes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-10 08:13 PM
    How are you on Edge and not 3g?
    Where i live there is no 3G coverage so im just on 2G, hence no bis icon and just the large "EDGE". Being on wifi is the only way i get the bis icon and i know im connected because my Service status says:

Blackberry Internet Service
    Connection: WIFI

On a side note I have never had the bis drop issue either.
    so i know when im home on my home network im bis connected.
    10-05-10 08:17 PM
    Hey. Just bought this. Good theme, but my email list fonts are all masty looking. Anyone else experience the same issue?

10-05-10 09:47 PM
    Hey. Just bought this. Good theme, but my email list fonts are all masty looking. Anyone else experience the same issue?

really dont know why that happens yet and if it is os specific. I believe if you leave the font setting to the default you wont have that issue, but once you change the font size and style it would give you the messy look.

On a side note, Wow thanks for all the compliments freaking awesome to hear that.
    10-06-10 12:50 AM
    really dont know why that happens yet and if it is os specific. I believe if you leave the font setting to the default you wont have that issue, but once you change the font size and style it would give you the messy look.

On a side note, Wow thanks for all the compliments freaking awesome to hear that.
    Setting font to BBAlphaSans did fix the message page "cutoff" problem! It seems that any other font creates the problem (although minor).

10-06-10 06:58 AM
    Here's how crappy it looks.

I tried resetting the font to default and the recommend setting as indicated above.

Nothing works.

Its only the mail list view. Txt, bbm and everything else looks fine and dandy.
    10-06-10 08:50 AM
    So just a little update referring to tHe bis icon. I went to the city today where I have 3g coverage and the bis icon is there right where it says 3gi.... So only when connected to wifi is the icon not present even though I'm connected to bis

P.S.
    I've tried a few of the other themes listed on here(free and pay). This theme is still the best so far. Great work E.

10-06-10 09:52 AM
    Curiously, if you changed your wallpaper on the theme, it is lost when you switch away and back.
    I have no problem with wallpapers staying on themes, the issue I don't like is that icon placement stays the same for ALL themes, so if you move around icons for better placement (such as this theme you would put your weather icon in the first slot) it stays there when switching to another theme. Themes always used to be independent of one another when it came to icon placement, but I guess with the new OS this has changed.
    10-06-10 09:56 AM
    Noah,

I always hated that all my time spent creating folders and such was lost when I changed themes. So I like the new system.

To each their own, they cant please all of us.
    10-06-10 11:49 AM
    I have no problem with wallpapers staying on themes, the issue I don't like is that icon placement stays the same for ALL themes, so if you move around icons for better placement (such as this theme you would put your weather icon in the first slot) it stays there when switching to another theme. Themes always used to be independent of one another when it came to icon placement, but I guess with the new OS this has changed.
    Odd, it happened to me. Funny thing is, I like the new icon placement system, but to each his own.
    10-06-10 12:10 PM
    Odd, it happened to me. Funny thing is, I like the new icon placement system, but to each his own.
    i hate that.... oh well things to look forward to when os6 comes to 9700. Currently working on a mini app for this theme. My first try at apps. Lets see if it works before i post anything about it.
    10-06-10 12:27 PM
    i hate that.... oh well things to look forward to when os6 comes to 9700. Currently working on a mini app for this theme. My first try at apps. Lets see if it works before i post anything about it.
    *Drool*... that's where more themes need to go in the future (either a solo dev or a small team). Bundling custom mini-apps with themes. Especially with TorchSense, you could build a number of these over time to enhance the mini-platform.

I won't ask what you're working on, but I am curious what you're using to write it: Java or in HTML5?
    10-06-10 03:40 PM
    That must be a .246 feature. Before my update yesterday, it was behaving the old way where the icon placement would reset on theme change....
    10-06-10 03:51 PM
    Noah,

I always hated that all my time spent creating folders and such was lost when I changed themes. So I like the new system.

To each their own, they cant please all of us.
    me too! I hated spending time getting everything just right, then finding another theme I liked..
    10-06-10 04:37 PM
    Absolutely love the theme--however, I'm noticing a repeat issue with the homescreen icons.

Everytime I click above the 4 icons to see the secondary 8, the screen lags terribly. It's almost like watching the framerate drop on a video stream or something... it looks pretty bad.

Is anyone else having similar issues? It was driving me so crazy earlier � even after multiple battery pulls � that I just switched back to the original theme.
    10-06-10 04:49 PM
    what phone are u useing this on? i have it on the torch and its fine.
    10-06-10 06:18 PM
    what phone are u useing this on? i have it on the torch and its fine.
    Yeah I'm using it on the torch. the animation when the 4 icons move left and are replaced with the 2nd 8 just looks very very choppy.

It's smooth like a normal icon swipe.
    10-06-10 08:43 PM
    Yeah I'm using it on the torch. the animation when the 4 icons move left and are replaced with the 2nd 8 just looks very very choppy.

Have you tried a battery pull?
    10-06-10 09:00 PM

I have the same issue where it's a little choppy, but it actually never bothered me that much. I just assumed it would improve in future releases.
    10-06-10 09:45 PM
    I just downloaded on my torch but it isn't in my theme list and I can't activate. I installed twice, did a battery pull, and verified that the app was downloaded and installed on my phone. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
    10-06-10 10:07 PM
    I just downloaded on my torch but it isn't in my theme list and I can't activate. I installed twice, did a battery pull, and verified that the app was downloaded and installed on my phone. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
    Did you buy the right version? Just making sure you didn't grab the Storm version. Just a thought.
    10-06-10 10:11 PM
    Hi E, finally got the Torch in! first theme I bought is yours, just love it! you are one of the best theme maker out there just wanted to remind you that, take care you and your family.
    10-07-10 07:23 AM
1,022 ... 1112131415 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD