What about when you try to go to the application screen in landscape mode? LOL told you I should be a beta tester E.
    Still there in landscape mode as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-10 09:00 PM
    O another strange glitch is that clicking the place that you had designated at the today screen button instead of doing nothing it will take you to the applications screen and the plus sign as selected.
    10-03-10 09:01 PM
    Still there in landscape mode as well.

O no I mean do you still see a 4 applications in one row but they are all really small and there is a huge space on the right side?
    10-03-10 09:03 PM
    i dont care about the bugs, i'm sure E will sort those out, since no one has said anything positive, this theme is amazing, thanks E for all the hard work. and people, please read the post before you repost the same bug, that would annoy me as a developer
    10-03-10 09:03 PM
    I have no glitches.. but my app screen is black...
    Maybe I'm just not as picky...

E- You make some great themes.. not to mention you only asked for .99 and you will support it for free and release a new one when the theme builder is no longer in beta...
    i do basic wall on the appscreen. I am not a big fan of wallpaper in the app screen cause some might find it annoying since you cant change it or it gets in the way with the icons. Htc has a black screen with the incredible line thats why i made it black. As far as glitches your the only one experiencing right now if it was wide spread more users will be posting it. I could be wrong in that. but will see how the night goes.
    10-03-10 09:05 PM
    how do i attach an image, i have the htc background everyone wants
    10-03-10 09:05 PM
    i do basic wall on the appscreen. I am not a big fan of wallpaper in the app screen cause some might find it annoying since you cant change it or it gets in the way with the icons. Htc has a black screen with the incredible line thats why i made it black. As far as glitches your the only one experiencing right now if it was wide spread more users will be posting it. I could be wrong in that. but will see how the night goes.
    So it's suppose to be black?? That is cool with me... I wasn't worried either way..
    10-03-10 09:07 PM
    You might be able to insert image using the icon above ^
    10-03-10 09:09 PM
    So it's suppose to be black?? That is cool with me... I wasn't worried either way..
    The black looks clean.
    10-03-10 09:10 PM
    In the "Quick Reply" box there's an icon at the top that's a moutain scene... when you put your cursor over it, it says "Insert Image". I believe that's how you do it.
    10-03-10 09:10 PM
    The black looks clean.
    I agree! Very nice job E!
    10-03-10 09:11 PM
    O no I mean do you still see a 4 applications in one row but they are all really small and there is a huge space on the right side?
    rogers os app screen
    10-03-10 09:12 PM
    If you swipe your finger down the right side by the clock... there is a smaller version of the clock that slides over...
    10-03-10 09:13 PM
    I agree! Very nice job E!
    i use my phone alot and hate when themes go crazy on the app screen with crazy wall i want to be able to select my icons without guessing. I have seen themes who use crazy walls. Maybe thats me.
    10-03-10 09:13 PM
    For $0.99 this is a great theme. For $4.99 it'd still be great.

Can't wait for the further features to be added. There are some great themes coming down the pike for the 9800 and this is just on the *Beta* of the theme kit.

A few things:

- Hotspots for network connections is finicky / too small, as mentioned.

- The hotspot to come back from 8 apps to 4 is the same; you have to tap a little higher than on the activation from 4 to 8 apps.

- Please add "$" keyboard shortcut for SMS.

- When adding the Today screen, please implement the Twitter / Facebook / BBM notifications as well.

And the attached wallpaper looks great with the theme.
    10-03-10 09:14 PM
    i believe this is what everyone is looking for?
    10-03-10 09:14 PM
    No space on mine. Icons take up the entire screen.

I for one like the black background on the app screen. I am very impressed with this theme and cannot wait for the bugs on theme builder to be worked out. This looks amazing on the torch and the functionality is only going to get better from what I'm reading.

10-03-10 09:15 PM
    So, I just downloaded this seem and love it for the most part...EXCEPT what does the bottom left button do? The circle with the arrow head in it? I press it and it turns red but NOTHiNG happens...what's up with that?
    10-03-10 09:15 PM
    rogers os app screen
    Strange Here is what I see.
    10-03-10 09:21 PM
    10-03-10 09:22 PM
    Here is mine on .246 AT&T

10-03-10 09:25 PM
    lets help each other here Dylan cause i like you. Do me a favor fully charge your battery like 100% after that open the battery door pull the battery wait 5 seconds then insert the battery and close the door. Lets see if that fixes everything.
    10-03-10 09:26 PM
    For $0.99 this is a great theme. For $4.99 it'd still be great.

Can't wait for the further features to be added. There are some great themes coming down the pike for the 9800 and this is just on the *Beta* of the theme kit.

A few things:

- Hotspots for network connections is finicky / too small, as mentioned.

- The hotspot to come back from 8 apps to 4 is the same; you have to tap a little higher than on the activation from 4 to 8 apps.

- Please add "$" keyboard shortcut for SMS.

- When adding the Today screen, please implement the Twitter / Facebook / BBM notifications as well.

And the attached wallpaper looks great with the theme.
    hotkeys!!!!!!!!!yes please let me know what you all want for hotkeys!!!!!!!
    post them. And you see thats the reason why i left the today out some people want twitter,facebook and bbm and some dont. But i am looking into it.
    10-03-10 09:30 PM
    my only suggestion so far, aside from the few bugs....the calendar icon just does not seem to fit the theme, perhaps a different one is available? anyone else agree?
    10-03-10 09:36 PM
    ^^ Awesome, thanks for the response.

One suggestion: maybe make QuickLaunch accessible through the de facto Spacebar hotkey and use the left-arrow button for the today screen (which would be easier / more intuitive than a hotspot)?

Just my $0.02. Again, great work.

So, I just downloaded this seem and love it for the most part...EXCEPT what does the bottom left button do? The circle with the arrow head in it? I press it and it turns red but NOTHiNG happens...what's up with that?
    That's for QuickLaunch. If you don't have it installed, then nothing will happen.

my only suggestion so far, aside from the few bugs....the calendar icon just does not seem to fit the theme, perhaps a different one is available? anyone else agree?
    Doesn't bother me any but I think I see what you mean. The color / scheme style seems a bit off with the rest of the theme?
    Last edited by julioangelortiz; 10-03-10 at 09:41 PM.
    10-03-10 09:38 PM
1,022 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD