Awsome theme, great job in putting this thing together! Will there be a notification bar in the future? Also it seems that the wallpaper changes when in landscape mode (I noticed that with other thems as well, must be a setting i
    That I need to change).
    Notification bar is along the very top of the screen
    10-03-10 08:30 PM
    E whats with the application screen. when you scroll up, or left you are able to go beyond the limit of the screen. Also when you turn to landscape on the application screen it will take you to the home screen, but when you go back to the application screen all the apps are really small and there is a huge space on side of the screen. I thought I would be really happy which is why this is one of the first themes I have bought, but this theme is not as good as i thought it would be :/. Really Hope there will be some free updates soon.

EDIT: also the today screen won't work . I did a battery pull and still can't seem to get it to work. Very disappointed.
    Last edited by dylan_tittel; 10-03-10 at 08:39 PM.
    10-03-10 08:31 PM
    the network hotspot should be the signal meter just tap and it would bring it up. As for the slide icons just tap above the icons to switch between both screens
    Got the slide icons to show and disappear... still can't get the signal meter hotspot.. just turns red briefly and then goes to App screen... maybe another reboot?! Giving it a "go". Again, this theme is AWESOME! Thanks.
    10-03-10 08:33 PM
    E whats with the application screen. when you scroll up, or left you are able to go beyond the limit of the screen. Also when you turn to landscape on the application screen it will take you to the home screen, but when you go back to the application screen all the apps are really small and there is a huge space on side of the screen. I thought I would be really happy which is why this is one of the first themes I have bought, but this theme is not as good as i thought it would be :/. Really Hope there will be some free updates soon.
    Did you reboot?
    10-03-10 08:38 PM
    Got the slide icons to show and disappear... still can't get the signal meter hotspot.. just turns red briefly and then goes to App screen... maybe another reboot?! Giving it a "go". Again, this theme is AWESOME! Thanks.
    I might have made the icons to small ill fix that soon. if you tap right ontop of the signal meter it would go. Based on the sim
    10-03-10 08:39 PM
    Did you reboot?
    Yep, that one hotspot does NOT like me! lol All the rest work and do what they're told to, but the Network App hotspot takes me to the App Screen
    10-03-10 08:40 PM
    Did you reboot?
    Yup and if you read my edit you will see that I also can't access to the today feature So sad. Really had high expectations for this theme.
    10-03-10 08:41 PM
    I might have made the icons to small ill fix that soon. if you tap right ontop of the signal meter it would go. Based on the sim
    HAHA You got it!! I have really small hands, and yet it wouldn't work for me til I used the tip of my pinkie!! Problem solved... you're awesome!
    10-03-10 08:42 PM
    Yep, that one hotspot does NOT like me! lol All the rest work and do what they're told to, but the Network App hotspot takes me to the App Screen
    ill address that in the next few days....mentally and physically burnt out from the theme kit. Gave me more headaches. . But hopefully your enjoying it.
    10-03-10 08:42 PM
    Yup and if you read my edit you will see that I also can't access to the today feature So sad. Really had high expectations for this theme.
    There is no Today feature yet. He pointed that out in his download post in RED writing...
    10-03-10 08:43 PM
    Will this theme be making its way to App World?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-10 08:46 PM
    ill address that in the next few days....mentally and physically burnt out from the theme kit. Gave me more headaches. . But hopefully your enjoying it.
    I am LOVING it!! The stock Torch theme with the different menus drove me mental... it was so messy looking. This one is great. I'm not too worried about the hotspot being small... it's not something I use very often anyways.

I have a ton of appreciation for the effort you put into it... I have no desire to sit down with ThemeBuilder and start cranking out themes... No way, No how! So thanks for all your hard work! Time to sit back and relax for the rest of the night! The modifications can wait a few days I'm sure!

Thanks again E!
    10-03-10 08:46 PM
    Just downloaded. Is there a way to select an app for the button on the bottom left? This is awesome! Anyone have the wallpaper for the htc?

If you're talking about the HTC Evo wallpaper this ine is close.

Carbon Fiber | CrackBerry.com

Here's a better one

Last edited by rsasecure; 10-03-10 at 08:53 PM.
    10-03-10 08:48 PM
    There is no Today feature yet. He pointed that out in his download post in RED writing...
    Really. Still upset with the application screen. all black background plus all the glitches. Its not that its a bad theme. Its that E's themes are normally the best and highest quality. This theme just isn't up to his normal standard.
    10-03-10 08:49 PM
    plus mobihand also....i should make the font larger.
    The reason why it was left out is because of os6 social apps. You have twitter,facebook,bbm, sms, calendar, messages that can do today preview. Not easy to include that without making some people uspset who want twitter instead of sms.....
    but its in the works.
    10-03-10 08:49 PM
    Really. Still upset with the application screen. all black background plus all the glitches. Its not that its a bad theme. Its that E's themes are normally the best and highest quality. This theme just isn't up to his normal standard.
    u might want to upgrade your os....so far your the only with that issue....someone will have posted that also to confirm it. Check your os.
    10-03-10 08:51 PM
    If you're talking about the HTC Evo wallpaper this ine is close.

That carbon fiber is sweet. I'm hoping to find the one that is on the picture of the storm theme.

10-03-10 08:54 PM
    Its a rogers Torch so it actually came stock with the highest OS version.

I can't be the only one experiencing the issues. If I am then I am the only one who has already done a full overview of the theme.
    Last edited by dylan_tittel; 10-03-10 at 08:57 PM.
    10-03-10 08:54 PM
    A) The ThemeBuilder is still in Beta mode.
    B) He's said repeatedly that he's not done with it.
    C) He's been busting his a$$ while we all posted in anticipation, and on the weekend no less.
    D) The dang thing cost $0.99!
    10-03-10 08:56 PM
    I have no glitches.. but my app screen is black...
    Maybe I'm just not as picky...

E- You make some great themes.. not to mention you only asked for .99 and you will support it for free and release a new one when the theme builder is no longer in beta...
    10-03-10 08:57 PM
    Its a rogers Torch so it actually came stock with the highest OS version.
    odd i had 3 testers running rogers os stock theme....well let see if anyone else has that issue. Did you download anything else?
    That carbon fiber is sweet. I'm hoping to find the one that is on the picture of the storm theme.

Yup haven't found that one. If you find it before I do PM me.
    u might want to upgrade your os....so far your the only with that issue....someone will have posted that also to confirm it. Check your os.
    I am on .246 and am having this issue. If I scroll all the way up or to the left the cursor goes off of the screen. I tried a couple battery pulls but its still there.

Are you referring to the blue/purple/orange/red mixed hues with the bubbles? If so, it's in the free wallpaper section here... I saw it in the abstract section, just have no clue what page it's on!
    10-03-10 08:58 PM
    I am on .246 and am having this issue. If I scroll all the way up or to the left the cursor goes off of the screen. I tried a couple battery pulls but its still there.

What about when you try to go to the application screen in landscape mode? LOL told you I should be a beta tester E.
    10-03-10 08:58 PM
1,022 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD