YOU are a GOD!! lol
    10-03-10 07:53 PM

*TODAY Feature is not included for the Torch future update will address this issue.
    htc Incredible - Themes BlackBerry Apps
    Superstore
    10-03-10 07:55 PM
    Got my copy!!
    10-03-10 07:55 PM
    One word:

Excellent!
    10-03-10 08:00 PM
    Got mine too and so far looks hawt!!!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-10 08:02 PM
    Took forever to download but looks good. Thanks!

10-03-10 08:03 PM
    Got mine! Ready to download!
    Just downloaded. Is there a way to select an app for the button on the bottom left? This is awesome! Anyone have the wallpaper for the htc?

its Quicklaunch app future update will have this as user also. This is the first beta of the theme more features will be added as it gets used more and the offiicial theme kits comes out
    Just downloaded. Is there a way to select an app for the button on the bottom left? This is awesome! Anyone have the wallpaper for the htc?

10-03-10 08:05 PM
    its Quicklaunch app future update will have this as user also. This is the first beta of the theme more features will be added as it gets used more and the offiicial theme kits comes out
    Awesome. That sounds great. Thanks for putting the time in on this. It really looks great!

10-03-10 08:07 PM
    Great theme! Awesome work. Looks great and functions really well for me.

10-03-10 08:08 PM
    Awesome. That sounds great. Thanks for putting the time in on this. It really looks great!

scary part is....is the first phase of this theme more to come as i learn more of the torch and what it could handle. Stay tune.
    10-03-10 08:09 PM
    The today part doesn't seem to be working, anywhere I tap on the top left the app menu comes up.

10-03-10 08:15 PM

Looking for that same wallpaper myself.......
    10-03-10 08:16 PM
    The today part doesn't seem to be working, anywhere I tap on the top left the app menu comes up.

check the description on the original post and a few post pack plus mobihand. Today function is not yet supported for the Torch version.
    10-03-10 08:17 PM
    scary part is....is the first phase of this theme more to come as i learn more of the torch and what it could handle. Stay tune.
    Great work for all of the pressure you were under
    10-03-10 08:17 PM
    One small bug. When swipe from right to left on the homescreen it goes from 1 row of icons to 2 rows and there's no way to back. Battery pull will reset it back to 1 row.
    10-03-10 08:19 PM
    One small bug. When swipe from right to left on the homescreen it goes from 1 row of icons to 2 rows and there's no way to back. Battery pull will reset it back to 1 row.
    tap above the top row of icons it would slide back.
    10-03-10 08:21 PM
    check the description on the original post and a few post pack plus mobihand. Today function is not yet supported for the Torch version.
    Oh, ok, I was just looking at the last pic posted.

10-03-10 08:22 PM
    tap above the top row of icons it would slide back.
    Still new to this theme. I take that back. AWESOME WORK PAL!
    10-03-10 08:23 PM
    needs a lot of work on the calling screens

10-03-10 08:23 PM
    Looks really great E!! Definitely worth the wait. Thanks so much for all the effort you put into this theme. I love, love, LOVE the look of it!

A couple of things I've noticed, and maybe it's just me...

The "hot spots" don't all work. Clock App, and Enhance Clock Style work perfectly, but Network App and Scrolling Dock do not (and obviously the Today doesn't as you mentioned)... when I tap those hot spots it brings up the App Screen. I've done a couple re-boots but it doesn't change.

Am I doing something wrong?

*EDIT* Now I have the Scrolling dock working, but not the Network App
    Last edited by cestlavie77; 10-03-10 at 08:27 PM.
    10-03-10 08:25 PM
    Oh, ok, I was just looking at the last pic posted.

I hopping to use the os6 new message slide feature from the stock theme instead of the static version from the storm version. Hopefully ill figure out how to use it or is allow on the final theme kit. Swipe gestures is also one of the feature i want.
    Awsome theme, great job in putting this thing together! Will there be a notification bar in the future? Also it seems that the wallpaper changes when in landscape mode (I noticed that with other thems as well, must be a setting i
    That I need to change).
    Looks really great E!! Definitely worth the wait. Thanks so much for all the effort you put into this theme. I love, love, LOVE the look of it!

A couple of things I've noticed, and maybe it's just me...

The "hot spots" don't all work. Clock App, and Enhance Clock Style work perfectly, but Network App and Scrolling Dock do not (and obviously the Today doesn't as you mentioned)... when I tap those hot spots it brings up the App Screen. I've done a couple re-boots but it doesn't change.

Am I doing something wrong?
    the network hotspot should be the signal meter just tap and it would bring it up. As for the slide icons just tap above the icons to switch between both screens
    10-03-10 08:28 PM
1,022 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD