This theme is awesome on the S2. You won't regret this one. 99 cents is a no brainer.

How are you guys liking the Torch? I'm on Verizon so I can't get it but I sure do want it. How is the browser and the screen? Just wondering cause I'm waiting for the S3.
    The torch is awesome. The browser I have no complaints with it. So far the bb out there. And the s3 is not going to vzr they cancled it sorry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-10 11:19 PM
    Awesome. Always looking forward to your themes, E.
    10-01-10 12:51 AM
    +1 for the gasm....

what weather app is supported? berryweather?
    10-01-10 10:02 AM
    Looks very nice. I'm willing to buy this one for sure.

10-01-10 11:21 AM
    Making some of the female and male 'gasm at cb....don't know what to say. Oh, yeah!!!!? Looking good hopefully I get to unleash it soon.

Last edited by elycruz0102; 10-01-10 at 01:02 PM.
    10-01-10 12:41 PM
    Hi E, nice works as always! You're an inspiration to many :-)

Last edited by Tito71; 10-01-10 at 05:44 PM.
    10-01-10 01:19 PM
    Then quit playing on the forums and get to work!

10-01-10 05:42 PM
    I might be posting some pics from the sim in abit or later tonight. Its looking good, had to change a few things cause of the new os and theme kit. But will see how it turs out
    Then quit playing on the forums and get to work!

10-01-10 06:28 PM
    Just post the OTA

10-01-10 07:33 PM
    Just picked up my Torch an hour ago I've been browsing the forums... this is the only theme that's caught my eye... and boy did it ever! Can't wait for it to be released.

Great Job... as usual.
    10-01-10 09:19 PM
    Update....first day of beta testing!!!!!! Have lots going thru my mind some good some bad . Hybrid and stock os currently running the theme. Know issue landscape homescreen white screen??? Might be theme kit related. Clock and icons do work. Some lag on the hybrid version not so much on the stock os. More to come!!!! Plus new feature might be added torch exclusive!!!!! Torch is keeping from going insane right now

10-02-10 01:10 PM
    Update....first day of beta testing!!!!!! Have lots going thru my mind some good some bad . Hybrid and stock os currently running the theme. Know issue landscape homescreen white screen??? Might be theme kit related. Clock and icons do work. Some lag on the hybrid version not so much on the stock os. More to come!!!! Plus new feature might be added torch exclusive!!!!! Torch is keeping from going insane right now

if you need any help let me know, i can help test, i have the good old torch running on rogers .246
    10-02-10 01:50 PM
    Question. Will there be a notification bar on the torch version and a weather slot that supports bb weather? Theme looks great, sure hope it has those 2 features! Good Job!
    10-02-10 02:20 PM
    Still willing to test. PM me if you need someone. I'm pretty exprienced with testing. I tested iVista 3 and Transitions for Zman Designs, and I have tested for Elecite. I do good in depth of the whole theme so PM me if your looking for some one.

10-02-10 02:21 PM
    Good Gawd, that theme looks fab... when is it coming out?? OH please hurry! LOL!!
    10-03-10 08:38 AM
    Agreed! Looks awesome. Waiting not-so-patiently!
    10-03-10 09:38 AM
    Hopefully before sunday if not sooner. Somethings i cant change that i want to change hopefully i find some work around with the theme kit.
    What would any Crackberry Addict do in the following situation. Let's say it's Sunday and you have $.99 to spend.......
    10-03-10 09:50 AM
    What would any Crackberry Addict do in the following situation. Let's say it's Sunday and you have $.99 to spend.......
    Sad to say, but I spent my weekend checking this thread 8-10 times a day to see if the link was up!! I hate the stock theme and this one looks AWESOME!!
    10-03-10 10:26 AM
    testing the final build right now 1 thing was left out but 1 one was added as a workout to a theme bug. Been in and out of it the last few days. So bare with me, still looking good for a today release. Meaning before 12pm tonight if not sooner but keep on checking.
    10-03-10 12:56 PM
    Sad to say, but I spent my weekend checking this thread 8-10 times a day to see if the link was up!!
    Same lol. I woke up and was like..."okay its Sunday!"
    10-03-10 12:57 PM
    Same lol. I woke up and was like..."okay its Sunday!"
    To be honest i did the samething..... i think this E character is dicking us around
    10-03-10 01:14 PM
    To be honest i did the samething..... i think this E character is dicking us around
    It's past "Dicking Around". If we don't get this theme by tonight it's going to effect my work tomorrow!
    10-03-10 01:26 PM
    What's the word! So many people waiting
    10-03-10 01:30 PM
    Very excited for this theme! I wanted it for my curve but thought that the small screen didn't do it justice. I have high expectations for it, so I am willing to wait for the kinks to get worked out. And by wait, I mean until the end of the day.
    10-03-10 01:32 PM
    I have been waiting and checking as well. Cannot wait to try this out.

10-03-10 01:35 PM
1,022 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD