Just wondering .... I was number 7 to reply for the free theme. I did not get a PM?
    Sorry for the delay, the coupon code has been PM.
    01-12-11 11:11 AM
    How about a PINK evy? so far have the cyan and purple- just need the PINK! Please???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    oh yes a pink version would be so lovely
    01-12-11 12:43 PM
    am nR. 7 to thank you . Am I eligiable to a free on ?
    01-12-11 02:15 PM
    Sorry for the delay, the coupon code has been PM.
    I got PM and the code - thank you! Now I have all three Evy and loving them. On the orginal before update you could use trackpad on home screen. This no longer available - can you bring this back?

01-12-11 03:13 PM
    am nR. 7 to thank you . Am I eligiable to a free on ?
    I don't see anywhere your post, Sorry.

I got PM and the code - thank you! Now I have all three Evy and loving them. On the orginal before update you could use trackpad on home screen. This no longer available - can you bring this back?

After a couple tests we now know the reason why the trackpad doesn't work on homescreen, this happens because the Landscape homescreen is now active. With only the Portrait homescreen active it works perfectly but when both are active looks like it doesn't work.

I think this comes because the Theme Studio for O.S. 6.0 is still on Beta fase, when the Theme Studio has been official released we will directly update all our themes with Landscape homescreen to fix this bug.
    01-13-11 04:50 AM

After a couple tests we now know the reason why the trackpad doesn't work on homescreen, this happens because the Landscape homescreen is now active. With only the Portrait homescreen active it works perfectly but when both are active looks like it doesn't work.

I think this comes because the Theme Studio for O.S. 6.0 is still on Beta fase, when the Theme Studio has been official released we will directly update all our themes with Landscape homescreen to fix this bug.
    I thanked you in the 1st page as you said.
    01-13-11 08:13 AM

Thank you for looking into the issue - it's not that big of a deal and I will certainly continue to use the theme. It's great and will be greater when you have the tools to fix the trackpad issue.
    01-13-11 08:29 AM
    I thanked you in the 1st page as you said.
    Next time leave a reply please... The code has been PM to you...

Thank you for looking into the issue - it's not that big of a deal and I will certainly continue to use the theme. It's great and will be greater when you have the tools to fix the trackpad issue.
    Yes it will be surely great when the Theme Studio 6 comes official. Because there a lot of annoying bugs and we cannot make themes for the 9780 or 9700 6.0. But welll.. we must wait...
    01-13-11 08:57 AM
    this them looks awewome and the purple is just gorgeous. i will definitely be getting this soon.
    01-21-11 01:35 AM
    Just won the EVY theme for my Torch today and I am so happy. Just want to let you guys know that as a first time BB owner, I am loving everything about it including this site. I never thought that I will actually win something. This is the first time I won something and it is so unbelievable to me, but CB you guys made it happen. So thank you so much for picking me. It makes me feel that somethings in the world is possible. So thank you again.

Last edited by amytsab; 01-26-11 at 10:36 AM.
    01-26-11 10:33 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD