Theme name: Novy
    Theme author: Miguel (BB-Freaks)
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 8900 (5.0), 9000 (5.0), 9630 (5.0), 9650/9700 (5.0), STORM Series (5.0), TORCH 9800 (6.0)

BB-Freaks is giving 5 free copies of this theme!!!!
    The 5 freebies will be PM to the first 5 persons who reply in this thread. Good Luck!

Congratulations to the 5 winners!! The coupon codes has been PM!

Special Price: $2.99 until 30 Jan
    Price: $4.99

BUY IT NOW

Last edited by xgndxdom; 01-20-11 at 12:57 PM.
    01-20-11 12:32 PM
    Looks Good!
    01-20-11 12:35 PM
    Looks hot!!!!
    01-20-11 12:37 PM
    I want this please.
    01-20-11 12:45 PM
    Looks awesome! Me want! Thanks!
    01-20-11 12:45 PM
    I'll try it out. Love your themes
    01-20-11 12:47 PM
    Looks Good!
    Looks hot!!!!
    I want this please.
    Looks awesome! Me want! Thanks!
    I'll try it out. Love your themes
    Congratulations!! The coupon codes has been PM! Enjoy the theme!!
    kccman likes this.
    01-20-11 12:56 PM
    Great looking theme! The first six responses would be awsome!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-11 12:59 PM
    I'd like a copy please
    01-20-11 01:00 PM
    Theme looks really good, I wish I got here in time for a free one.
    01-20-11 01:22 PM
    Yo deseo con todas las ganas probar el theme te lo pido por favor mi hermano .... Saludos

01-20-11 02:08 PM
    The good ...
    1. I like the idea of Today / Media / Social as that pretty much covers most of my use cases.
    2. I also like the fact that we can close the Today/Media/Social call-out by hitting the escape key. Something that was missing in some other themes that I have tried.
    3. Lots of space reserved for notification icons ... I can see four notification icons now ... and I think it will probably hold one of two more. Very nice.

Here are some room for improvement ....
    1. Clock and Connections hotspot on the top banner could be bigger, I have a hard time triggering them (especially the Connections).
    2. Performance ....the phone seems to have some lags ... I have reboot couple times using alt-shift-del already ... will see if it will improve as time goes by.
    3. The Today area is a bit too small (narrow) ... one idea will be to have the today text area under the top banner (instead of bottom right) ... that way, it can make use of the whole screen width. It would be nice if the six Today icon can be arrange flat (1 row of six icons .. instead of 3 rows of 2 icons)... again, that will give more room to the today text.
    4. Weather Slot. Would be nice if you can somehow work a weather slot on the top banner. Probably need to rearrange the stuff on the top banner a bit ... but I think it is feasible given the height of the banner.
    5. Service Provider and WiFi name is not something needed on the top banner in my opinion
    6. Battery icon could be smaller in my opinion. In fact, I don't really care if it is there or not ... as most people are using something like BatteryEx.
    7. A WiFi icon which can show the signal strength would be nice.
    8. The date on the top banner needs to be bigger.
    9. Trackpad navigation is not working on the home screen.

That's it for now, I will play with it a bit more over the weekend and provide more feedback.
    01-20-11 02:30 PM
    Wow looks good! Before I buy I would like to see some screen shots (torch), especially the landscape view. The last theme I bought a theme it had the annoying landscape bug. Some Theme Weavers have figured it out some have not. Thanks!
    01-20-11 03:04 PM
    DANG! I missed another freebie!
    01-20-11 03:57 PM
    Wow looks good! Before I buy I would like to see some screen shots (torch), especially the landscape view. The last theme I bought a theme it had the annoying landscape bug. Some Theme Weavers have figured it out some have not. Thanks!
    It has nothing to do with figuring it out. Themes Either have landscape mode OR trackpad navigation on the homescreen. Since someone mentioned that trackpad navigation does Not work then landscape mode will work.

01-20-11 11:19 PM
    The good ...
    1. I like the idea of Today / Media / Social as that pretty much covers most of my use cases.
    2. I also like the fact that we can close the Today/Media/Social call-out by hitting the escape key. Something that was missing in some other themes that I have tried.
    3. Lots of space reserved for notification icons ... I can see four notification icons now ... and I think it will probably hold one of two more. Very nice.

Here are some room for improvement ....
    1. Clock and Connections hotspot on the top banner could be bigger, I have a hard time triggering them (especially the Connections).
    2. Performance ....the phone seems to have some lags ... I have reboot couple times using alt-shift-del already ... will see if it will improve as time goes by.
    3. The Today area is a bit too small (narrow) ... one idea will be to have the today text area under the top banner (instead of bottom right) ... that way, it can make use of the whole screen width. It would be nice if the six Today icon can be arrange flat (1 row of six icons .. instead of 3 rows of 2 icons)... again, that will give more room to the today text.
    4. Weather Slot. Would be nice if you can somehow work a weather slot on the top banner. Probably need to rearrange the stuff on the top banner a bit ... but I think it is feasible given the height of the banner.
    5. Service Provider and WiFi name is not something needed on the top banner in my opinion
    6. Battery icon could be smaller in my opinion. In fact, I don't really care if it is there or not ... as most people are using something like BatteryEx.
    7. A WiFi icon which can show the signal strength would be nice.
    8. The date on the top banner needs to be bigger.
    9. Trackpad navigation is not working on the home screen.

That's it for now, I will play with it a bit more over the weekend and provide more feedback.
    Thank you very much for the feedback!

About the Trackpad navigation how someone already explained it.. This happen due a bug of Theme Builder beta 6 when you active the landscape homescreen then the Trackpad doesn'twork anymore.

The rest is more like wishes and we will count with it if we release a new version of the theme.

Regards,
    BB-Freaks
    01-21-11 06:30 AM
    This is really a great theme! Slight lag (not a deal breaker! Lag is overrated anyway!). I will be glad when rim can fix the theme builder so we can have both track pad and landscape functions.

RIM TO UPDATE THEME BUILDER BY END OF JANUARY!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Dadymon; 01-21-11 at 10:41 AM.
    01-21-11 09:34 AM
    Thank you very much for the feedback!

About the Trackpad navigation how someone already explained it.. This happen due a bug of Theme Builder beta 6 when you active the landscape homescreen then the Trackpad doesn'twork anymore.

The rest is more like wishes and we will count with it if we release a new version of the theme.

Regards,
    BB-Freaks
    Thank you for reading my feedback.
    As a user, I would like as least the banner hotspot size to be fix (I think my hand size is below average and I still have trouble tapping on the right spot to get to the manage connection screen).

Also, I found a bug .... when I have the Social tab up and when I try to tap near the two icon at the bottom of that tab, there is a thin rectangle box came up on the screen, it looks to be the highlight box for entries in the today area.
    I have switch back to my other theme as I need the phone for work today, so I cannot take a screen shot for you ... but it is pretty easy to reproduce.

Also, sometime I cannot get any of the three tab to came up ... and the only way around it is to tap on the time to callout the clock, then escape back to the home screen ... and then the three hotspot at the bottom will respond again.

Anyway, I do like some of the idea in this theme and I might use it again when the next version came out. Thanks again for letting me to try it.
    01-21-11 03:57 PM
    Thank you for reading my feedback.
    As a user, I would like as least the banner hotspot size to be fix (I think my hand size is below average and I still have trouble tapping on the right spot to get to the manage connection screen).

Also, I found a bug .... when I have the Social tab up and when I try to tap near the two icon at the bottom of that tab, there is a thin rectangle box came up on the screen, it looks to be the highlight box for entries in the today area.
    I have switch back to my other theme as I need the phone for work today, so I cannot take a screen shot for you ... but it is pretty easy to reproduce.

Also, sometime I cannot get any of the three tab to came up ... and the only way around it is to tap on the time to callout the clock, then escape back to the home screen ... and then the three hotspot at the bottom will respond again.

Anyway, I do like some of the idea in this theme and I might use it again when the next version came out. Thanks again for letting me to try it.
    Your welcome! Yes, someone saw this bug already and i'm thinking like u said also in one point of your feedback about moving the today area above the docks and disable it on landscape homescreen then the today area will not overlap with any of the docks. This will surely implemented in the next version.
    01-21-11 04:06 PM
    Ah missed it. I wanted this one .
    Thanks for sharing with everyone though

01-22-11 08:04 PM
    I like the look of this. Any more screenshots?

01-25-11 08:46 AM
    This was a great theme in the beginning but as the night goes on I keep getting alot of the things that slgta has mentioned.

Please do an update because until there is an update it becomes impossible to keep using and at a price of $4.99 it should be atleast not locking up and the buttons not working.
    02-01-11 11:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD