I downloaded a game from the internet, and installed it through my desktop manager. I can only find the game on my torch if I do a search. I can't find it anywhere else. I would like to put it on the main screen. I have done the "show all" and it is NOT there... it is also not in any download folder or application folder. After I have done the search and found it, I can't figure out how to get it to show on the home page. Can any of you BB abusers help me out, I'm going batty trying to figure it out.
    02-27-11 10:42 AM
    I downloaded a game from the internet, and installed it through my desktop manager. I can only find the game on my torch if I do a search. I can't find it anywhere else. I would like to put it on the main screen. I have done the "show all" and it is NOT there... it is also not in any download folder or application folder. After I have done the search and found it, I can't figure out how to get it to show on the home page. Can any of you BB abusers help me out, I'm going batty trying to figure it out.
    Is the game compatible with the Torch? You must download a Torch version of the game or it won't show up (and it won't work).

(And you'd probably get more answers if this were not posted in Themes, but posted in Apps or Games.)
    02-27-11 10:51 AM
    Yes the game is for the Torch. And I did play it.... I just can't find it
    02-27-11 11:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD