can someone please help me figure out how to make a hidden dock for the torch 9800 iv looked at tutorials online but there always using the older theme builder and it keeps crashing the new 6.0 builder
    05-28-11 12:27 PM
    Try posting your question in the theme developer section here:

Theme Developers - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    05-28-11 03:45 PM
    well after several hrs i still cant get it down so would some one be willing just to make me a hidden dock so i can use it on my theme i got the background i wanna use for it
    05-28-11 10:07 PM
    If you're looking to hide buttons, I don't use layers (not sure how). I make a button which, when pressed, it hides the icons I don't want to see. Then, you can make another button which will show the icons when pressed. You can also make it so when you press the "hide" button it hides itself and shows the "show" button; and when you press the "show" button the show button is hidden and the hide button is present. This will allow you to use the same hotspot for both show and hide.

So, in Composer:

"Hide" will;
    Hide: Hide, APP1, APP2, APP3...
    Show: Show

"Show" will;
    Hide: Show
    Show: Hide, APP1, APP2, APP3...
    05-28-11 11:31 PM
    or you could put the entire dock contents in layer 2

then just show and hide layer 2
    05-29-11 12:07 AM
    alright ill try these out see if i can get anywhere. thanks guys
    05-29-11 12:18 AM
    if you cant figure it out, we will make one together in this thread.
    05-29-11 12:23 AM
    thanks bro really appriciate the help tried asking around in the developer form never got a single response gonna try those other methods an ill get back to you guys
    05-29-11 01:21 AM
    ok i dont know why but after several attempts i cant get this down
    05-29-11 03:49 PM
    sweet jebus i finnally got it now just got mess a little more with the theme and ill have it up soon
    05-29-11 11:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD