ѻ New Fonts and Colors

ѻ 3D Titles and Group Box

ѻ Custom Battery Meter

ѻ Custom Signal Meter

ѻ Custom Volume Meter

ѻ Customized Calling screens and Lock screen

ѻ Custom Hourglass

ѻ Attention to minor details, that other themes may ignore

NOTE: A BATTERY PULL AFTER INSTALLATION IS RECOMMENDED TO ENSURE THAT THE THEME WORKS PERFECTLY.

Last edited by akbarmecha; 11-21-10 at 06:33 AM.
    11-20-10 01:20 PM
    I would get this one if I could define the desk icons and the application bar.....anyway to do this?....u gotta give us some choice....don't u think?
    11-25-10 12:34 AM
    I would get this one if I could define the desk icons and the application bar.....anyway to do this?....u gotta give us some choice....don't u think?
    As i have mentioned earlier, it is a problem with TB6 Beta.
    All free and premium themes that you will purchase right now might give you the choice of selecting your icons but, they are all cut-off, That totally spoils the package. So i prefer not to include them in my themes at the moment.

Why let this lttle glitch spoil the aesthetics of your theme!

Besides, i have provided you with all the icons you may need homescreen access to...(20 of them)

if not i recommend you purchase QuickLaunch and set it as your convenience key. It may cost a wee bit more but look at what you're getting!

What you end up with is an aesthetically appealing and perfectly functional homescreen!

I hope this answers your question.
    Last edited by akbarmecha; 11-25-10 at 01:39 AM.
    11-25-10 01:32 AM
    DISCLAIMER:
    "My themes are no longer free. I have contacted CB support to revise my threads changing the theme titles from free to premium. Any inconvenience until the said titles are changed is regretted."
    11-27-10 01:49 AM
    Cool theme. I purchased this one a few days ago.
    11-27-10 09:56 PM
    I had this theme for about a week. The icons are pretty cool and its anice flush claen look. Only draw backs is that it slows down my phone and I wish I could move the clock from the middle of the screen. The clock takes away from my wall paper

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-11 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD