WOW! 78 degrees here in Myrtle Beach today!! It's bringing out a few shorty-shorts! Caused me to wind my clock waaaaaaaaaay too tight!! Women can cause a guy to do some dumb things! I sure luv em, though!!
    02-18-11 02:10 PM
    WOW! 78 degrees here in Myrtle Beach today!! It's bringing out a few shorty-shorts! Caused me to wind my clock waaaaaaaaaay too tight!! Women can cause a guy to do some dumb things! I sure luv em, though!!
    You lucky SOB it's only 38 here in Portland. And with all this rain, my clock will get rusty for sure.
    02-18-11 02:42 PM
    You lucky SOB it's only 38 here in Portland. And with all this rain, my clock will get rusty for sure.
    you really need to keep your clock oiled! just a thought, rusty clocks tend to lag
    02-18-11 03:27 PM
    you really need to keep your clock oiled! just a thought, rusty clocks tend to lag
    Can you recommend me a high quality oil? I don't trust my clock with cheap street market.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-11 03:33 PM
    Great theme.

- Although the trackpad seems to be a be weird on the homescreen at times like someone else mentioned.
    - The battery icon just seems so out of place

I do agree with others, a bigger clock would seem better, but, where would you fit it? The space just seems so tight...
    02-18-11 03:55 PM
    I do agree with others, a bigger clock would seem better, but, where would you fit it? The space just seems so tight...
    Don't you know? Big clocks and tight spaces get along just great. I'm sorry, but this one was served on a plater and I couldn't help myself.
    02-18-11 04:05 PM
    Clocks, docks, pendulums and stopwatches.....
    All things that dangle.
    02-18-11 04:19 PM
    All things that dangle.
    They dangle only if they are left alone. Once you pay them attention, they are ready to reward you...in a timely manner.
    02-18-11 04:22 PM
    All things that dangle.
    HA!!!! Not my clock! Its one those tall/upright kinds! The pendulum does dangle tho!
    02-18-11 04:47 PM
    I downloaded the theme and made a battery pull but there are 2 points here:
    1- The touch pad movement is irregular, sometimes very fast , sometimes very slow, although I set its speed to 30.
    I (think) this may be due to building themes in Composer. I (think) this is why many theme builders "turn off" trackpad navigation and make their themes touch screen only. I personally like my touchpad, so I would rather have the option of a semi-fluky trackpad than none at all. I will definitely look into this though.

2- When an alert for an email comes and you hear the voice, the red astrisk does not show up on the envelope until I move the pad.
    Again, I have seen this on many other themes built with Composer. When themes are built in Theme Builder neither of the two items above seem to exist. However, you can not do NEARLY as much with TB as you can with composer.

Great theme.

- Although the trackpad seems to be a be weird on the homescreen at times like someone else mentioned.
    See above.

- The battery icon just seems so out of place
    I wasn't sure where to put it. I wanted to include the date, which I thought looked best with the time. Then, I figured all the other icons should stay together. Kind of left the battery in limbo... so... that's where I put it

Again, this is a "date" thing. I wanted to include the date, so I had to shrink the time. I could grow the time... but I would have to grow the entire banner.I guess I could shove the notifications below the banner and on to the homescreen, then I could shift the date to where the notifications are.
    nololos likes this.
    02-18-11 05:24 PM
    I love how KahneFan just Completely ignores all the insane ramblings by us.

You are awesome for this reason KahnNe...
    02-18-11 07:10 PM

Yeah, thanks man, sorry for hijacking your post. But this ladies "make it hard" to stay on the topic.

02-18-11 07:37 PM
    Yeah, thanks man, sorry for hijacking your post. But this ladies "make it hard" to stay on the topic.

I 2nd that. Women just make us think with our clocks and not our brains!

02-18-11 08:43 PM
    grandfather clocks are large, but are they too old? they have big pendulums, but are loud......

btw great theme
    02-18-11 08:54 PM
    eew...Grandfather clocks...all old and stuff.
    02-18-11 09:10 PM
    They r to large for the shelf. - don't look forward to the floor deal.

02-18-11 09:22 PM
    eew...Grandfather clocks...all old and stuff.
    I agree. Even though they have offer distinction, the new ones work better. Plus, you don't have to wind them to hard to work.

02-18-11 09:41 PM
    Not to worry, I'm lurking
    02-18-11 09:54 PM
    You're pretty proud of yourself for that one huh? You should be...it was good.

Daylight Savings Time is coming up...does that mean we all get to stay in bed for an extra hour playing with adjusting our clocks?
    An hour playing with our clocks sounds fantastic!

02-18-11 11:21 PM
    believe you should invest in a digital self setting clock, the accuracy is amazing and you never miss a beat, or tick tock, or season, or the most important alarm when you need to wake up!
    They say no one knows how to work your clock like you do!

02-18-11 11:22 PM
    Rusty clocks MUST be polished!

02-18-11 11:24 PM

I totally agree!

02-18-11 11:26 PM
    Originally Posted by Clarkee:
    ----------

Did noone catch this? Hahahaha

02-18-11 11:27 PM
    Originally Posted by Clarkee:
    ----------

Did noone catch this? Hahahaha

Look up at 16 post ago, I said that big clocks and tight spaces are made for eachother. :P

02-18-11 11:34 PM
    my torch is loose :[ i hear the others have tight ones, so not fair!

some hold charges, some poof too soon

what is this madness

but some rock cool themes like this one :]

big clock themes seem to take the problems away........
    02-19-11 07:05 AM
90 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD