My clock is not huge but shows the time exactly when you need it.
    exact timing is very important tick tock tick tock.....
    02-17-11 03:07 PM
    exact timing is very important tick tock tick tock.....
    .....tick tock tick tock
    02-17-11 03:22 PM
    Swdoro and her big cLocks. I swear sometimes I wonder if she gives small cLocks a chance :P

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-11 04:47 PM
    @swdoro, nololos & damn_gina:
    What's up with the cigars ladies?
    02-17-11 04:55 PM
    It doesn't matter the size of the dock, it matters how well it functions... right?
    02-17-11 05:25 PM
    Of course, it helps if you have a big pendulum, but really the hands are the most useful part in a clock.
    02-17-11 05:35 PM
    ehard24 gets to see all the good stuff
    I know. Trouble always seems follows me!
    02-17-11 05:47 PM
    @swdoro, nololos & damn_gina:
    What's up with the cigars ladies?
    I don't know but it's HOTT!! Especially when they talk about how they luv the big clocks!!!
    02-17-11 05:52 PM
    It doesn't matter the size of the dock, it matters how well it functions... right?
    now we move to functioning docks or size of the docks, and clocks that keep the correct time, Gina help me out here and wait where is nololos????
    02-17-11 08:56 PM
    Sorry to be late to the discussion...I was polishing my clocks...

I do NOT like ANY clocks that make use of the second hand...clocks should not be run by anything that counts off seconds.....
    02-17-11 09:07 PM
    I guess that's why women love digital....clocks.

02-17-11 09:20 PM
    I guess that's why women love digital....clocks.

You're pretty proud of yourself for that one huh? You should be...it was good.

Daylight Savings Time is coming up...does that mean we all get to stay in bed for an extra hour playing with adjusting our clocks?
    02-17-11 09:29 PM
    Swdoro and her big cLocks. I swear sometimes I wonder if she gives small cLocks a chance :P

She HATES small clocks...too tiny to get a good accurate reading...faulty in design and too easy to lose or misplace a small clock...
    02-17-11 09:32 PM
    Daylight Savings Time is coming up...does that mean we all get to stay in bed for an extra hour playing with adjusting our clocks?
    Unfortunately we have to get out of bed an hour early to adjust our clocks
    02-17-11 09:37 PM
    You're pretty proud of yourself for that one huh? You should be...it was good.

I think you need to help me adjusting my clock. I keep forget how to do it....forward?....backward?....forward?....backwar d?

02-17-11 09:41 PM
    I think you need to help me adjusting my clock. I keep forget how to do it....forward?....backward?....forward?....backwar d?

It's confusing..you spring forward..then fall back...then spring forward and fall back again..rinse, repeat.
    02-17-11 10:01 PM
    It's confusing..you spring forward..then fall back...then spring forward and fall back again..rinse, repeat.
    You're right. Rinse is an important step.

02-17-11 10:22 PM
    I downloaded the theme and made a battery pull but there are 2 points here:
    1- The touch pad movement is irregular, sometimes very fast , sometimes very slow, although I set its speed to 30.
    2- When an alert for an email comes and you hear the voice, the red astrisk does not show up on the envelope until I move the pad.
    Last edited by m.seif; 02-18-11 at 06:24 AM.
    02-18-11 06:09 AM
    Last time I adjusted my clock, I got confused, going forward and back, over and over, trying to get it right, until the insides just came out!!! All over EVERYTHING!!!!

02-18-11 06:13 AM
    Last time I adjusted my clock, I got confused, going forward and back, over and over, trying to get it right, until the insides just came out!!! All over EVERYTHING!!!!

believe you should invest in a digital self setting clock, the accuracy is amazing and you never miss a beat, or tick tock, or season, or the most important alarm when you need to wake up!
    02-18-11 06:41 AM
    believe you should invest in a digital self setting clock, the accuracy is amazing and you never miss a beat, or tick tock, or season, or the most important alarm when you need to wake up!
    I don't know......tearin it up, like that was kinda fun!
    02-18-11 09:10 AM
    In my opinion, a stopwatch works better. You can measure one's performance with it.
    02-18-11 10:45 AM
    Are we talking docks or clocks? Both are totally useful..

02-18-11 11:27 AM
    I don't know but it's HOTT!! Especially when they talk about how they luv the big clocks!!!
    Oh yes, big clocks, docks and pendulums. Niiice.

02-18-11 11:29 AM
    In my opinion, a stopwatch works better. You can measure one's performance with it.
    ah yes a stopwatch, you can turn it on and off with just a push of a button! how convenient

hi gina
    02-18-11 01:20 PM
90 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD