05-17-11 04:55 PM
72 123
tools
    thanks can't wait sorry for the dup. message my son was playing
    01-20-11 07:48 PM
    Hey there, still enjoying this theme and really looking forward to the full version (paid?) but I have two problems with mediaV2: one, the BBM text box is still dark grey, so dark that I can hardly see what I'm typing. Two, on the messages screen, there is a little line at the top where I can see a bit of my pink background.

Hope you get your OTAs back soon, hackers suck!
    Last edited by blythe0806; 01-20-11 at 09:11 PM.
    01-20-11 09:03 PM

BBM will have this colour for "typing" now & Black text so it is EASY to see.

Someone requested a pink version.....It will look like this.
    Last edited by molson0; 01-21-11 at 01:36 PM.
    blythe0806 likes this.
    01-21-11 01:30 PM
    Great! I really like the new full version, I was wondering if you were gonna be doing a pink or purple version or something. Your work is so innovative, I'm very excited for the full version. I must say that this is probably one of my favorite themes of all time!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-11 10:48 PM
    +1 for purple
    I've been using this theme for the past week and I really like it. Very smooth and clean and I love how wallpaper friendly it is! Plus the media landscape mode is really nifty. I never 'used' landscape on my Torch since I hate the virtual keyboard, so turning it into a one click station for media instead is really useful for me!

01-22-11 02:31 AM
    Omg!!! Where can I get the pink version, pretty please ?!

01-23-11 02:34 AM
    need some help testing something....

pm if you wanna help
    01-24-11 08:05 AM
    need some help testing something....

pm if you wanna help
    I'll PM in a bit, not around a computer at the moment. I'll test for you.

01-24-11 08:07 AM
    Pm sent

01-24-11 11:23 AM
    New theme is great. The moveable/disappearing app column(s) is a very cool feature. Nice touch with the retract arrow.

The colour scheme works well with the text and icons. Would love to have BBMs show up in the message area.

Touching the screen in different areas provides different screens or options.

The colour changes and ability to switch between media and social landscape is great. I like having my weather icon to be showing but the ability to hide it also there.

Great theme!

Last edited by kpbutton; 01-24-11 at 12:05 PM.
    01-24-11 11:46 AM
    Thanks, have my testers.
    01-24-11 12:00 PM
    I really really REALLY like this idea.

I will start playing and see if it can be done.

If it "can" be done, i will do it.
    Any luck with that idea? Looking forward to try this theme.
    01-24-11 01:45 PM
    Its coming................

arjae_rj likes this.
    01-25-11 12:18 PM

Full Ap screen Top Left- Blue Colour with focus Icon -Top Right
    Smokey Grey Transparent Menus

4 more (5 in total) colours to choose from, all with a touch of the keypad.
    The most user friendly theme to date...

Release date- February 1st.
    Last edited by molson0; 02-01-11 at 01:58 PM.
    arjae_rj and blythe0806 like this.
    02-01-11 01:49 PM
    Would love to check it out. Is there a link?
    02-02-11 08:56 AM
    Font issue, sorry....

Look for it later today for sure.
    02-02-11 11:45 AM
    very cool! thanks for offering a GOOD free version to test out. I have been looking for a while at themes but dont want to spend $20 on crap to find one good one...

I have downloaded both lite versions and am playing with them right now... A lot of customizable icon locations. took be a bit to figure that one out... lol... definetly will take some gettin used to from the stock torch theme. gotta re-arrange folders and where everything is stored so I can get to it easier now. I'm used to the frequent list too much.... took a bit to figure out which icons showed up where when placed in certain order in the home screen.

thanks for offering the test/trial versions. I'll be looking forward to your final full version.
    02-10-11 10:59 PM
    I just purchased the full version and love it except for one thing.... I would love for it to have a plain color background for the full app menu. I find the wallpaper is nice that you have chosen, but doesn't go with my own choices of homescreen walllpapers.
    02-10-11 11:20 PM
    looks good thanks
    02-11-11 02:06 PM
    I just purchased the full version and love it except for one thing.... I would love for it to have a plain color background for the full app menu. I find the wallpaper is nice that you have chosen, but doesn't go with my own choices of homescreen walllpapers.

You are the second person to say that. Therefore, I am going to let you pick the colour of the app background
    02-11-11 02:13 PM
    I agree. would love this theme in red and gray or red and black. thanks.
    02-11-11 04:23 PM
    quick question.... usually when I get home to my wifi hotspot, my phone would notify me in my notifications bar then ask if I wanted to log in. I would then get the BB icon next to the wifi signal. Now with the lite version, it doesnt ask to log in and automatically shows me connected although it would do that before and still require me to log in with my password. It also never switches the BB symbol over to the wifi signal, it stays on the network 3G side of the bar.

Is this a bug of sorts, was it overlooked in development or is it fixed in the full version? I'm headed over to the full version either way most likely but was wondering if I'm connected to the wifi and not constantly using my data plan.

thanks for all the hard work and a slick and clean looking theme.
    02-11-11 08:02 PM
    Hmmm, lemme check dude.

First I have heard of it as I connect auto.

Gimme a few to check it out.

02-11-11 08:15 PM
    Ok does yours not do this ?

WIfi

Network
    ?

If not, It was NOT intentional at all & I will fix it.

I dont have Vertiberrylight loaded right now, but will do so if need be.
    02-11-11 08:32 PM
    I do get it like the first pic sometimes with no BB logo nedt to wifi but most of the time it is like the second with the wifi symbol also. (with BB next to the network).

so i should not get the BB logo next to wifi? I'd have to double check when I get home from work to get on a wifi hotspot... also, like I mentioned before, it does not ask me to log in to the hotspot any more. I'm on a public hot spot for my neighborhood (free wifi at the RV park) and requre a log in to connect. I had my username and password saved so all I had to do was click "yes, log me in" but I dont get that option in my notifications bar either when I get in range...

I'll double check when I get home tonight but I did expiroment last night by turning my wifi on and off at the phone to see if it would ask me like it used to....

thanks for the help, just dont want to be using monthly data if Im not on wifi...
    02-11-11 08:41 PM
72 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD