I have a MUCH better FULL version on its way, but heres a sneak peak at some of the work that went into what is known as VertiBerry

A Wallpaper friendly theme with many hotspots !!

I bring you VertiberryLight.

***landscape bug present*** <--------edited (not anymore)

Tapping the left 1/3 of the screen shows/hides your "dock"...

tapping the right 1/3 shows/hides the "today screen"

Tapping the middle 1/3 brings the "ap screen"

The entire theme is skinned in the same style & colour

The lock screen svg adds the ability to have your homescreen wall paper the same as the lockscreen.

Lockscreen includes Time, signal, & unread messages. (sorry, no screeny)

original versioin
    OTAInstall

new improved with landscape/trackpad nav version
    OtaLink

This theme is free, but feel free to donate to the cause if you like it.
    Alot more work went into this one.

Donate
    Last edited by molson0; 01-14-11 at 05:17 PM.
    01-10-11 01:05 PM
    Great theme! Thank you!! I love it "your moms wireless" LMAO

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-11 01:12 PM
    ooops.....LOL

.......it really is the name of my wireless..
    01-10-11 01:15 PM
    whoa...you straight up just combined the best features from my 3 favorite themes!! I can honestly say that THIS is the theme that I will be rocking. Mad-crazy props!
    01-10-11 01:59 PM
    Thanks dude, I am starting to get a handle on this SVG stuff....

hehe

The full version will be something to see.
    01-10-11 02:06 PM
    Hey love the theme. One question why is the last icon on the side the same as the icon in the weather slot. is there any way to change this???
    01-10-11 03:55 PM
    Oversite on my part , sorry

Ill upload it shortly.
    Last edited by molson0; 01-10-11 at 06:26 PM.
    01-10-11 04:59 PM
    hi, thank you so much for this free theme.
    I like it a lot.
    My only concern is that when renaming a picture you couldnt see the cursor where it is coz its black(?)
    also when highlighting a certain message/chat on bbm its not nocticeable.. prolly brighten up when highlighting?
    thank you
    01-10-11 11:55 PM
    This theme rocks!!

Just 2 things - when I have the side panel open, track pad down moves the focus up, and swiping track pad up moves the focus down.

My first slot is mail, which then puts it in top center and bottom of the side panel. Do they have to be the same?

EDIT - nevermind, seems as though you've fixed this in your new version

Other than those two thoughts, this theme is awesome. It's exactly what I wanted!!
    01-11-11 03:38 AM
    It is really nice , smooth and responsive.
    3 comments in addition to the one you promised to resolve of the repeated icon :
    1- The profile icon at the right top is very small, and hard to reach. You may be bale to move the date to the very lower part of the screen and enlarge it a bit.
    2- If I have events in the calender, messages, phone and text messages, there will be no space left to hide today screen, I will be always hitting one of them and it will open ISO hding this screen.
    May be you can hide thr today screen from the escape key.
    3- When I am on a drop down menue , it is hard to see the arrow within the balck rectangle.

But thank again for that nice theme.
    01-11-11 05:53 AM
    1-I will see

2-Did you know that you can tap on the black border at the bottom of the screen & still have it find the button (if one exists)? I tested all that before releasing it....

3- i like the black.
    01-11-11 01:24 PM
    When will you upload the update that fixes the duplicate icon deal?
    01-11-11 04:18 PM
    I seem to be having problems downloading this theme, any ideas why?
    01-11-11 05:12 PM
    -Fixed the dock icons....
    - New lock screen
    -removed the profiles icon
    -added profiles hot spot to top right corner (just tap the date)
    -enlarged the "banner icon text" so it does not cut off
    -manage connections> tap bottom ( unread incons banner )
    -tap clock for clock

OtaLinkOooops !! fixed URL.
    Last edited by molson0; 01-14-11 at 05:23 PM.
    Philldoe likes this.
    01-12-11 08:53 AM
    I did install and it is better , but few things happen to me and I want to know if they are that way, or it is just happening to me :
    1- when you touch the battery icon, it shows/hides the Calendar-Messages-Phone-....
    2- The same happens when I touch the date at the right top, it shows also the Calender, messages,...
    3- I do not have a weather app , so the 1st icon in the app screen is put at the top middle of the today home screen. When I touch this icon, it does not open its program, it takes me to the app screen.
    4- When I touch the area above the date, it opens the profile.
    01-12-11 10:00 AM
    1- yes it should
    2- should show you profiles (as it does every time i tap it)
    3- should open the program (as it does every time i tap it)
    4- this is correct

Do you have super big fingers ??
    Last edited by molson0; 01-12-11 at 10:18 AM.
    01-12-11 10:16 AM
    1- yes it should
    2- should show you profiles (as it does every time i tap it)
    3- should open the program (as it does every time i tap it)
    4- this is correct

Do you have super big fingers ??
    No, on the contrary, I have thin fingers.
    I did a battery pull but the result was the same. The 1st icon I have in the app screen is for PocketInformant and it is really big one. When this appers at the top middle of the home screen, if I touch on the big icon itself, it open the app screen. If I carefully touch its bame above him, it then opn the program itself.
    01-12-11 12:04 PM
    your correct.

I edited the link above yours to the fixed HS icon....
    Last edited by molson0; 01-14-11 at 06:55 PM.
    01-12-11 01:43 PM
    Does this mean you are going to post a new OTA ?
    01-12-11 02:01 PM
    Trying it on my 9800 now. This is the first theme I try besides the default one came with the phone. I am liking it so far. Great Job.

I think the popup message box is too transparent, the background came out too much and it is very hard to read the text in the popup box. I am not even using a very bright wallpaper.

Also, I think it is better to change the button color .... it is better to have the selected button as black.. and the other buttons as grey. Right now, they are reversed. My brain kept thinking the Black button is where my cursor currently at ... probably because Black stand-out more compare to the Grey.

One last thing, I am not sure how easy this is ... but with the default theme ... when I tap on the top banner... it open a page where I can manage my connections but also have access to the "option" screen at the bottom ....but with this theme, when I tap on the bottom notification area ... it open the manage connection screen but it doesn't have the option to go to the "option" screen.

BTW, landscape mode is pretty broken ... but I think you know that already. =)

Thanks. Keep up the good work.
    Last edited by slgta; 01-12-11 at 02:55 PM.
    01-12-11 02:40 PM
    Molson...great Theme!!

As had been mentioned in this thread this theme combines some of my favourite things from my most used themes....very nice.

The only issue I am having and I assume it is a brain fart at my end but I can't seem to get my berrywether app to sit in the weather slot in the home screen.

If I put the app in postion one on the app screen...icon number two sits in the slot. If I move berryweather to position two on the the app screen the icon sitting in position one goes up on the home home.

Most likely a setting issue I have to make with berryweather?
    Any offerings would be appreciated.

Thanks
    01-13-11 12:08 PM
    Does this mean you are going to post a new OTA ?

Sorry bro.

I did post the url as soon as I fixed it but i broke the HTML code in my post so it did NOT show.......

heres the link again...

I
    OtaLink

I will be posting up another one with better schemed colours in menus shortly.
    01-13-11 01:18 PM
    Also, I think it is better to change the button color .... it is better to have the selected button as black.. and the other buttons as grey. Right now, they are reversed. My brain kept thinking the Black button is where my cursor currently at ... probably because Black stand-out more compare to the Grey.

done
    Philldoe likes this.
    01-13-11 03:12 PM
    it just keeps getting better! WOooooooAHH!!!
    Thanks )
    01-13-11 10:47 PM
    Molson, I've fallen in love with this theme, when you begin making premium themes, I'd be as giddy as a school girl if I had the chance to beta test for you. You really do have a gift when it comes to making a sleek, functional, and great looking theme.
    01-13-11 11:38 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD