wow v3 looks great with the new icons, thanks for the quick update to my fav theme and team, lol
    04-02-11 11:47 AM
    can shortcutme be integrated like quicklaunch or is that app specific?
    04-06-11 06:02 PM
    wow v3 looks great with the new icons, thanks for the quick update to my fav theme and team, lol
    can shortcutme be integrated like quicklaunch or is that app specific?
    Thanks.

Yes it can be integrated like quicklaunch is, just gotta code it in.
    04-06-11 11:00 PM
    Thanks for contributing the free theme, Foberry!

Am I crazy, or is there not a single screenshot yet in this whole thread? (There is no "all of the above" before someone asks!)
    Anyway you could add some screenshots to Post #1 please?

Just curious too: are there versions for other devices?
    04-07-11 03:02 PM
    Thanks for contributing the free theme, Foberry!

Am I crazy, or is there not a single screenshot yet in this whole thread? (There is no "all of the above" before someone asks!)
    Anyway you could add some screenshots to Post #1 please?

Just curious too: are there versions for other devices?
    There's the 1 screenshot in the OP...there were more but were outdated so i removed them. I'll update OP with some screens with non-Canucks wallpapers.

Also there are only Torch version of my themes, as you know theme making is time intensive and I don't have as much free time as I'd like.

04-07-11 09:42 PM
    is this theme for blackberry torch, if yes can someone send me the OTA link, i have a error message while installing this theme "907 invalid COD"
    04-25-11 05:19 AM
    this is for sure a torch theme, in the torch section,
    04-25-11 11:04 AM
    Is there a sound issue with this theme? I keep hearing a choking sound!

Muhahahahaha! Go Hawks!
    04-25-11 11:20 AM
    Second that....Can we get a hangman picture as the background. Choke much? go Hawks.
    04-25-11 12:59 PM
    is this theme for blackberry torch, if yes can someone send me the OTA link, i have a error message while installing this theme "907 invalid COD"
    Yes this is a torch theme. There is an OTA link on the first page, first post.
    I've just tested the link and it appears to be working fine.
    04-25-11 02:31 PM
    Yes this is a torch theme. There is an OTA link on the first page, first post.
    I've just tested the link and it appears to be working fine.
    i use to OTA to download all the files and transfer to the phone but i still getting the same error, can you show me the instructions of how to do it the installation.
    04-26-11 01:43 AM
    thank for the theme, i finally got it working
    04-26-11 02:44 AM
    I ignored this one for awhile because I'm not really into the sports theme but then I read a little more and decided to give it a go with my own wallpaper. Man, was I surprised! This is a great theme! I've been through tons of themes and this one is right up near the top. Great job! Everyone should try this one. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-11 04:22 PM
    go canucks go, woot woot, beat chicago
    04-27-11 09:27 PM
    I could have sworn I saw it when I was checking out this awesome theme, but I thought I pressed something on the screen and got the options menu. Am I nuts? Preds are going down!!!
    04-27-11 10:00 PM
    Please, please, please make this for the 9700 os 6, please, please, please!!!

Go Canucks, go!
    04-27-11 10:06 PM
    thank for the theme, i finally got it working
    Judging from your other post seems like you were downloading to your PC and not to the Torch directly...glad to hear you got that sorted out, sorry for the late response in helping. Hope you're enjoying the theme!

I ignored this one for awhile because I'm not really into the sports theme but then I read a little more and decided to give it a go with my own wallpaper. Man, was I surprised! This is a great theme! I've been through tons of themes and this one is right up near the top. Great job! Everyone should try this one. Thanks.

Thank you for a glowing review, truly appreciate it!

I could have sworn I saw it when I was checking out this awesome theme, but I thought I pressed something on the screen and got the options menu. Am I nuts? Preds are going down!!!
    It depends...I removed the options hot spot (bottom left corner where the battery signal is) from Version 3...so unless you are using an older version you shouldn't be able to access it at the home screen. However the, manage connection hot spot (signal meter) is still there because TB@ pre-creates it when exporting.

Please, please, please make this for the 9700 os 6, please, please, please!!!

Go Canucks, go!
    I'm not saying no and I'm not saying yes...it's time permitting as it is the Stanley Cup playoffs right now!!! Along with other commitments and prior requests I have to put porting my themes to other devices for the time being. Thank you for your interest in the theme!

GO CANUCKS GO!

Sidebar: That was an amazing game 7, definitely fun to watch yet very heart wrenching. Boy...that kid Crawford...Hawk's young goalie has a BRIGHT future.
    04-28-11 12:36 AM
    great looking theme (CANUCKS FOR THE CUP!!)

...but I have one problem right now with the dock: it can't hide right now no matter how I tap the area to the left of the dock (the hidden today works at least)

EDIT: nvm, found the tap area for the dock as well now, and it's quite small
    Last edited by info600; 04-28-11 at 02:21 AM.
    04-28-11 02:18 AM
    how to download ? I am not able to download the theme..
    04-28-11 02:13 PM
    how to download ? I am not able to download the theme..
    check the original post :

"Download: V3"

or just click here

fyi: thats the original OTA install link from the said post...
    Foberry likes this.
    04-28-11 04:59 PM
    for canucks fans, i made these for fun today

Foberry likes this.
    05-16-11 10:30 PM
    Just a bump to show support for the team and those who may be on the look out for a canucks theme!! It is a VERY EXCITING time in Canucksland right now!
    05-25-11 09:25 PM
    anyway to turn this into a 9530 theme?
    05-30-11 03:42 PM
    How about a Boston Bruins theme. Something with the Stanley Cup.

06-27-11 02:51 PM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD