this is sweet! Thanks for sharing and nice work. I'm loving it
    Thank you, happy to hear that!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    How do I get the message today to show up? I press on the bottom banner but nothing comes up.
    It'll only show when you have a new unread e-mail.

Just downloaded your theme to my Torch and its really kool...It looks really nice and clean ....Thanks for leaving all fonts adjustable ...Keep up the good work ...D
    Thank you!!

I cannot get it to download.. is there a different way to download to teh computer..i tried clicking on the barcode
    The download is strictly OTA...you have to use your Torch to download.
    04-12-11 09:58 PM
    I've been running this theme for about a day now and really liking it. Everything is smooth and nicely placed.
    Nice backgrounds too.
    You didn't screw up all my custom folders too like a lot of themes I've used! Thanks.

Just a thought, because I use it a lot on the standard theme...do you have any intentions of allowing the "new message bar" to open on the main screen and show all unread emails? I used the feeds bar a lot to keep unread emails. I find it easier to mark emails unread after reading instead of making a reminder.

Lovin the theme. Thanks for keeping it free!

oh: and i like the transparent/opaque menu's too

Last edited by Cntdwn; 04-13-11 at 07:45 AM.
    04-13-11 07:43 AM
    This theme is kool my brother just downloaded it...can u make this theme for the 9780 running os6 please man?

04-13-11 08:06 AM
    This is a great theme, i been searching for a theme like this and finally got it... I was just hoping maybe you can change the total calendar entry from 2 to maybe 8...

Also thank you for keeping this great theme free.

All best
    04-13-11 11:01 AM
    This theme is kool my brother just downloaded it...can u make this theme for the 9780 running os6 please man?

Thanks. And sorry, I will not at this particular moment however maybe after the NHL play offs.

I've been running this theme for about a day now and really liking it. Everything is smooth and nicely placed.
    Nice backgrounds too.
    You didn't screw up all my custom folders too like a lot of themes I've used! Thanks.

Just a thought, because I use it a lot on the standard theme...do you have any intentions of allowing the "new message bar" to open on the main screen and show all unread emails? I used the feeds bar a lot to keep unread emails. I find it easier to mark emails unread after reading instead of making a reminder.

Lovin the theme. Thanks for keeping it free!

oh: and i like the transparent/opaque menu's too

This is a great theme, i been searching for a theme like this and finally got it... I was just hoping maybe you can change the total calendar entry from 2 to maybe 8...

Also thank you for keeping this great theme free.

All best
    Thanks! Glad you guys are enjoying it.

As for the "new message bar" as per the stock OS6 theme is not something RIM allow us to use when creating a custom OS6 theme.

However changes will be made...the today will be hide-able and items which will consist of 5 calendar entries, 3 messages, and possibly 1sms\mms or another. There will be some other changes but I won't go into details.
    04-14-11 11:44 PM
    Thanks for posting.
    04-16-11 03:05 PM
    Love it, you think you could make the theme in other colors?
    05-08-11 01:21 AM
    I don't care about other colours, bring on the hidden today! This is already such an awesome theme, that is going to be icing on the cake for those of us who don't use our native calendars!

05-08-11 07:50 AM
    Hi Amazing theme thank you for all your hardwork. For some reason my date is not full showing. Its only shows wed, may.. Like that on my home screen I can't see the date help I'm enjoying this theme just date is not working.

05-11-11 06:12 AM
    Love it, you think you could make the theme in other colors?
    Sorry, there are no plans for other colors.
    I don't care about other colours, bring on the hidden today! This is already sum an awesome theme, that is going to be icing on the cake for those of us who don't use our native calendars!

HT have been implemented, just adding in a few other tweaks and features now.

Hi Amazing theme thank you for all your hardwork. For some reason my date is not full showing. Its only shows wed, may.. Like that on my home screen I can't see the date help I'm enjoying this theme just date is not working.
    Thanks for the heads up I'll have this fixed.
    05-12-11 11:02 AM
    Hi all,
    I am pleased to announce the release of Utopia 2.0, code named Reform.
    The original post has been updated with all the necessary information and download link. Enjoy and as always please let me know if any issues you come across. Thank you!
    05-15-11 03:19 PM
    Omg amazing theme love it....I wish if you have time make it in pink plsssss...its perfect theme all things fixed and much much better ...thank youuuu

05-15-11 06:44 PM
    Thanks, foberry! Downloaded last night, and I love it! Clean and simple.

Harry
    05-16-11 07:22 PM
    Really well done. If it had track pad movement and bigger clock, it would have been an excellent theme, but thank you very much.

Foberry likes this.
    05-24-11 03:07 PM
    excellent theme,thanks
    Blacklatino likes this.
    05-24-11 05:40 PM
    excellent theme,thanks
    I agree. Excellent.
    05-24-11 10:37 PM
    Another excel in design I discovered in this theme.

No matter how the upper and lower banners are thin, they are still very responsive, your touch never fail.
    05-25-11 03:19 PM
    Absolutely a very responsive/smooth theme! Nice design too! Thanks for a free PREMIUM theme!!
    05-25-11 05:29 PM
    Omg amazing theme love it....I wish if you have time make it in pink plsssss...its perfect theme all things fixed and much much better ...thank youuuu

Sorry no can't do at the moment...not to get your hopes up at all but I do plan to make a (professional) girly theme somewhere down the line...

Thanks, foberry! Downloaded last night, and I love it! Clean and simple.

Harry
    excellent theme,thanks
    Another excel in design I discovered in this theme.

No matter how the upper and lower banners are thin, they are still very responsive, your touch never fail.
    Absolutely a very responsive/smooth theme! Nice design too! Thanks for a free PREMIUM theme!!
    Thanks all! I am very happy to know that this theme is getting such warm receptions.
    Also I just found out that TB is out of beta and into "gold" release so expect to see an update to Utopia sometime next week.
    m.seif likes this.
    05-25-11 09:19 PM
    If you are upgrading this theme, may I suggest the following :
    1- Keep the above and lower banners as they are now, small and very responsive.
    2- Enlarge the Clock even by a fraction, even if you have to enlarge a bit the lowest banner.
    3- Decrease the size of the top icon a bit if you can( that for the weather app).
    It looks strange a bit.
    4- Try to make the touch pad work, I think you made work in another theme.

Anxiously waiting for your next version.
    05-26-11 05:38 AM
    This is a very good theme and I think that having trackpad support on the home screen and fixing the landscape bug I noticed would make this a Great theme. In landscape mode I see three columns but sometimes four columns.

A suggestion would be to have landscape mode show all media apps as I have seen using other themes.

Thanks for sharing.

-Rich
    05-26-11 08:14 AM
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I finally found a fabulous theme that doesn't slow my phone down in anyway and is totally different from the typical Torch tabbed themes!
    10-24-11 10:03 PM
    I simply LOVE th�ƨ theme! �t's ƨσ awesome! �t's αℓwαчƨ ση mч phone! Gяєαt stuff!

01-26-12 05:01 AM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD