Here's a screenshot for u!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thank you very much. We will try our best to do the better.
    varan77 likes this.
    12-07-10 07:37 PM
    [IMG]
    Last edited by arjae_rj; 12-07-10 at 10:48 PM.
    12-07-10 10:45 PM
    [IMG]
    What?? ... .
    12-07-10 11:57 PM
    Just downloaded theme - it is awesome - can't wait for final verison to use everyday until Christmas. Thanks for the great work! Merry Christmas.
    Serafina726 likes this.
    12-08-10 06:43 AM
    Just downloaded the theme and I love it! Portrait mode seems to work great, but in landscape mode, there is a white bar down the right side. I don't use landscape mode much at all, so this doesn't bother me.

Also, I agree with the previous poster about the yellow and purple menus. They're not very "Christmas-y", so I'd like to see those changed. Otherwise, I think the theme is great.
    Serafina726 likes this.
    12-08-10 08:52 AM
    Just downloaded the theme and I love it! Portrait mode seems to work great, but in landscape mode, there is a white bar down the right side. I don't use landscape mode much at all, so this doesn't bother me.

Also, I agree with the previous poster about the yellow and purple menus. They're not very "Christmas-y", so I'd like to see those changed. Otherwise, I think the theme is great.
    Thanks so much. With your suggestions, we will go on work hard. Thank you.
    12-08-10 06:51 PM
    I downloaded it as well! Thought it was very cute! I had a tiny bit of navigation trouble at first! Overall veRy cute

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Serafina726 likes this.
    12-08-10 07:48 PM
    It seems there is an issue turning your theme to landscape mode.. It all shinks to the left of the screen and leaves a big white box on the rightside... there is a box upper right of home screen section(themebuilder), uncheck the "enable landscape homescreen" in theme builder to fix this issue. (you'll need to add another homescreen there though) PM if you have questions about this.
    Serafina726 likes this.
    12-08-10 08:43 PM
    It seems there is an issue turning your theme to landscape mode.. It all shinks to the left of the screen and leaves a big white box on the rightside... there is a box upper right of home screen section(themebuilder), uncheck the "enable landscape homescreen" in theme builder to fix this issue. (you'll need to add another homescreen there though) PM if you have questions about this.
    OK. We will have a try. Thanks.
    12-08-10 08:59 PM
    OK. We will have a try. Thanks.
    Also... one other thing, make sure that on the left side of theme builder, you don't have the "Orient" section don't have "Link Portrait Landscape Changes" ON, makes sure it is off or it will duplicate screens causing the same issue
    12-08-10 09:09 PM
    I downloaded the theme when you first posted and I just re-downloaded to capture all the improvements you have made. Being not quite as young as some of you I'm always looking for themes that have fonts large enough and dark enough to read. You've done both without taking away the beauty of the theme. Congrats on a great festive holiday theme.
    12-08-10 09:44 PM
    no one us saying anything on if the theme affects battery life? i'm gonna use the theme and place a comment after 24hours....keep up the good work sarafina...

it will also be a good thing if you do something nice with a "valentine" theme.....february 14 is just 2 months away
    Serafina726 likes this.
    12-09-10 08:07 AM
    no one us saying anything on if the theme affects battery life? i'm gonna use the theme and place a comment after 24hours....keep up the good work sarafina...

it will also be a good thing if you do something nice with a "valentine" theme.....february 14 is just 2 months away
    Thank you. I'm waiting you. Keep trying and bring you a surprise about the theme of Valentine's Day. Don't let everyone down.
    12-09-10 08:08 PM
    Just downloaded and I'm totally loving it. When clicking on the calendar on the homescreen, the appointments are not centered. I'm not sure if it's the font or what, but it doesn't line up in the box. But still an awesome theme. thanks!
    12-12-10 12:11 AM
    Just downloaded and I'm totally loving it. When clicking on the calendar on the homescreen, the appointments are not centered. I'm not sure if it's the font or what, but it doesn't line up in the box. But still an awesome theme. thanks!
    Thank you. This is the style of our design for bb 9800.
    12-12-10 07:02 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD