Through our effort, the Christmas theme for 9800 was finally born. But we don't know the real effect clearly.
    Here is the free trial download link.

ota download link

You can only own it one day. After one day, the homescreen will be covered By a picture.

Welcome to download and leave your valuable suggestions. If you can give screenshots after using, it will be much better. Thank you.
    Last edited by Serafina726; 12-07-10 at 07:23 PM.
    arjae_rj likes this.
    12-06-10 07:35 PM
    well i'm confused? A theme that can only be used for a day?
    Serafina726 likes this.
    12-06-10 07:54 PM
    confused here too... )

"Real effect" you sure this theme won't brick my Torch? hehehe
    12-06-10 08:18 PM
    This is the free trial version with limited using time. Then we will launch the premium version. Now we hope can get your suggestions. Anyone gives suggestions, then we will send him a formal version theme as gift.

well i'm confused? A theme that can only be used for a day?
    12-06-10 09:33 PM
    Of course not. Plz set your mind at rest. We will send you a formal version theme as gift, if you leave your valuable opinion about this theme. Thank you.

confused here too... )

"Real effect" you sure this theme won't brick my Torch? hehehe
    12-06-10 09:37 PM
    Wow! It is actually, really cool...it's an animated theme. It's supposed to be like an Xmas card, right?
    But how come the file is so big? 2mb?
    First impression: 'VERY EASY ON THE EYES'

ok, should I Pm you my feedbacks or write them here?
    12-06-10 10:58 PM
    Thank you for your feedback. Post here is OK. We will give you the formal one latter. Plz give me your email with PM. Thank you.

Wow! It is actually, really cool...it's an animated theme. It's supposed to be like an Xmas card, right?
    But how come the file is so big? 2mb?
    First impression: 'VERY EASY ON THE EYES'

ok, should I Pm you my feedbacks or write them here?
    12-06-10 11:15 PM
    Hi! Just downloaded the theme... very nice, easy on the eyes and the font used is just about the right size. I noticed that this is only working on portrait mode which is just okay for me. However, the yellow background and pink highlight when you hit the "menu" button is a bit too bright. Maybe the colors can be subdued a little. Other than that, I like it very much. Thank you for this theme...
    Serafina726 likes this.
    12-07-10 12:11 AM
    Very cute theme! Nice colors, icons are cool too. Like that you can have the tree twinkling or not.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Serafina726 likes this.
    12-07-10 12:17 AM
    wow, it's a nice and sharp Christmas theme, especially the animation effect, falling snow, wld that possible to make the three icons that beside the christmas tree, set them as configurable ? and there was a thick white strip when i swing my bb 9800 to landscape , guess that was a common bug for all theme in the market ??

g
    Serafina726 likes this.
    12-07-10 12:27 AM
    Hi! Just downloaded the theme... very nice, easy on the eyes and the font used is just about the right size. I noticed that this is only working on portrait mode which is just okay for me. However, the yellow background and pink highlight when you hit the "menu" button is a bit too bright. Maybe the colors can be subdued a little. Other than that, I like it very much. Thank you for this theme...
    Thanks. We will consider your suggestion. Thank you.
    12-07-10 12:53 AM
    Very cute theme! Nice colors, icons are cool too. Like that you can have the tree twinkling or not.

Thank you for your support and appreciation.
    12-07-10 12:55 AM
    wow, it's a nice and sharp Christmas theme, especially the animation effect, falling snow, wld that possible to make the three icons that beside the christmas tree, set them as configurable ? and there was a thick white strip when i swing my bb 9800 to landscape , guess that was a common bug for all theme in the market ??

g
    This suggestion is meaningful. Though it maybe the common bug, we will try our best to improve our design skill. Thank you.
    12-07-10 12:58 AM
    I just downloaded your theme and what a wonderful surprise, I love animated themes, and especially Christmas themes. I agree the menu yellow/pink/purple is a little hard on the eyes,. I really love the icon page. Just found the hidden icons on the left, love it, and also nice you can turn the tree off and on. I never use landscape, so not an issue of anything there. i like a little larger font, but that's because i have old eyes. I also agree if you could make the 3 icons user friendly. Very nice theme. SWEET you can change the wallpaper, love it :] the name on incoming calls is small.
    Last edited by swdoro; 12-07-10 at 06:36 AM.
    Serafina726 likes this.
    12-07-10 06:16 AM
    Wow... Thanks. We will consider these good susgestions. Thank you again.

I just downloaded your theme and what a wonderful surprise, I love animated themes, and especially Christmas themes. I agree the menu yellow/pink/purple is a little hard on the eyes,. I really love the icon page. Just found the hidden icons on the left, love it, and also nice you can turn the tree off and on. I never use landscape, so not an issue of anything there. i like a little larger font, but that's because i have old eyes. I also agree if you could make the 3 icons user friendly. Very nice theme. SWEET you can change the wallpaper, love it :] the name on incoming calls is small.
    12-07-10 06:43 AM
    Would someone give me some screenshots after using it? Thank you very much.
    12-07-10 06:45 AM

with a wall i made for your theme :]
    Serafina726 likes this.
    12-07-10 07:19 AM
    I am loving this!!!!!!!
    Why only one day???
    Can we please just have the theme? We all might go thru fear and anxiety knowing this theme could just poof off our phone!!!!....
    Serafina726 likes this.
    12-07-10 07:37 AM
    Nice theme! So festive and smooth! I love everything about it!

12-07-10 09:58 AM
    Here's a screenshot for u!!

Serafina726 likes this.
    12-07-10 10:14 AM
    I am loving this!!!!!!!
    Why only one day???
    Can we please just have the theme? We all might go thru fear and anxiety knowing this theme could just poof off our phone!!!!....
    Hehe, It won't go poof.

They just added the "timed" picture to overlap your homescreen after 1 day, rendering your animated xmas theme useless. (on the homescreen anyway)

Im sure the new pic will tell ya how to buy the theme. *g*

*disclaimer | That was a guess as i have 0 affiliation with said group
    Last edited by molson0; 12-07-10 at 01:25 PM.
    Serafina726 likes this.
    12-07-10 01:22 PM
    Lol why would I bother giving my suggestions for a 1 day trial of a theme? take it somewhere else.
    12-07-10 01:22 PM
    Lol why would I bother giving my suggestions for a 1 day trial of a theme? take it somewhere else.
    Love it, makes my torch very festive!
    Serafina726 likes this.
    12-07-10 01:28 PM

with a wall i made for your theme :]
    Thank you. The wall makes the theme more real. Thanks again.
    12-07-10 07:11 PM
    Don't worry. This theme will be in CrackBerry store tomorrow or the day after tomorrow and at the same time, we wil give you the formal version as gift.
    12-07-10 07:14 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD