Did i miss 4.1 ?
    You might have got caught when I was uploading the file.
    Please try again from the link on the first post.
    02-21-11 01:51 PM
    thanks for this rockin free theme!
    You are welcome.
    02-21-11 01:52 PM
    I'm not sure if this has been reported already or not but the wifi signal is still cut off in the browser. I don't mind it myself but I know there are many who will. Also here is a screenshot of the bookmarks page color issue I mentioned earlier.
    02-22-11 10:28 PM
    I'm not sure if this has been reported already or not but the wifi signal is still cut off in the browser. I don't mind it myself but I know there are many who will. Also here is a screenshot of the bookmarks page color issue I mentioned earlier.
    can you try re-download .. just want to make sure you pickup the latest version. I didn't advance the version number as the changes are really minor.

Sorry for the confusion. I did fixed the bookmark page font color and some of the WiFi icon ... but some header just didn't have enough room for the icon. I guess we just have to live with those until I redo the WiFi meters all-together.

Thank you for your continue support and provide your findings and feedback.
    02-22-11 10:43 PM
    02-22-11 10:43 PM

QL_11222114117 by GDLISTNS30, on Flickr
    ha, I see that now. You are using the "list" view, I was using the "Thumbnail" view, I will look at that problem tomorrow.

Thanks.
    02-22-11 10:48 PM
    I reinstalled the theme and after a battery pull these two bugs are still there. Again, I couldn't care less about the wifi issue but I do like being able to easily recognize the title of my most used bookmarks without having to highlight the links. Thank you for your quick responses. Despite these minor problems you have already done a great job with this theme.
    02-22-11 11:06 PM
    I reinstalled the theme and after a battery pull these two bugs are still there. Again, I couldn't care less about the wifi issue but I do like being able to easily recognize the title of my most used bookmarks without having to highlight the links. Thank you for your quick responses. Despite these minor problems you have already done a great job with this theme.
    The color scheme used among applications (both RIM and 3rd party apps) are so confusing and inconsistent, it is not funny.

Anyway, I have made an attempt to accommodate different combinations used by various application. I have tested this on most application on my phone.... so far so good. Please give this a try and let me if you spot any problem reading the text.

>> OTA Install TiltLaunch v4.2 <<

I will wait a bit before I post this to the first post and replicate the changes to the other theme (SuperTilt, SuperTilt Lite, TiltLaunch Lite).... just in case there are more fine tuning needed.

Thanks.
    02-23-11 09:47 PM
    Beautiful theme! Thanks
    you are welcome.

Please noted that we are testing some color fixes for v4.1 and will publish the new version as soon as possible. Stay tuned.
    02-23-11 09:49 PM
    This is a really nice update. I like what you did with the font and the bookmark list view color issue is gone. It also seems faster than the last update as v4.1 seemed to lag a little bit. The wifi signal indicator is still cutoff in the browser but I'm not sure if you attempted to correct that in this release. Overall this theme is amazing and is by far my favorite theme, and it's FREE!
    02-24-11 12:18 AM
    This is a really nice update. I like what you did with the font and the bookmark list view color issue is gone. It also seems faster than the last update as v4.1 seemed to lag a little bit. The wifi signal indicator is still cutoff in the browser but I'm not sure if you attempted to correct that in this release. Overall this theme is amazing and is by far my favorite theme, and it's FREE!
    Unfortunately, it is still broken. Some developer at RIM decided to hard-coded a white background in their apps even though the theme said otherwise.... resulting in white text on white background.
    Go to options -> application management and you will see what I mean.

Anyway, I have play around with the initial bookmark problem, and I think I have found the root cause for that problem .... it has nothing to do with text color setting ... I found that hard to believe, but it is true .. I have tested it multiple times ... it was actually caused by the font style and size of the list element. Doesn't make any sense to me, but it is a RIM bug for sure. Changing font style and size should not caused the text to change color.

I have updated v4.2 again with the default font style and size for the list element and the bookmark list is now fine.

Please redownload and give it a try.

Thanks.
    02-24-11 01:16 AM
    v4.2 is now published.
    This is a bug fix for the browser bookmark text color.

OTA link and details are on the first post.

Thanks.
    02-24-11 01:35 AM
    Ewwwww...yea I see what u mean on the application management screen. I didn't check within all the options pages. Well..."Without struggle there is no progress." I will download this version again.
    02-24-11 01:48 AM
    Everyone please redownload v4.2.
    The cut-off WiFi meter and notification icon on the application header is now fixed. I have also made cosmetic changes to background transparency to make the text more visible with bright background.

v4.2 for the rest of the TiltLaunch and SuperTilt theme will be published later tonight.
    02-24-11 08:40 PM
    Fantastic theme. It is my favorite theme !! Thanks
    03-09-11 02:10 PM
    Fantastic theme. It is my favorite theme !! Thanks
    I am also liking this myself.
    Thanks.
    03-11-11 01:25 AM
    How about an update with the new OS 6.1 icons?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-11 07:44 AM
    How about an update with the new OS 6.1 icons?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Work has been crazy lately. I might look into this when I got some time.
    04-18-11 09:44 PM
    With RIM release the new Theme Builder, I have regenerated this theme with it. This version also have navigation enabled for the today screen (scroll up / down after you launch the today screen)

OTA Link

Enjoy. I will publish v4.4 for the rest of the TiltLaunch / SuperTilt themes in the near future.
    05-20-11 12:43 PM
    Just wanted to give this theme a bump because it's still one of my favorites. Also, I would love to see a colorswitcher of some kind implemented for the banners if any updates are ever done again for this theme. But, overall after buying and trying many other themes when I just want functionality, dependability, and have everything accessible to me from my homescreen, I activate Tiltlaunch. I hope this theme is updated for the OS 7 devices as I would hate not having it in my arsenal.
    08-03-11 04:03 PM
    Update 2011/08/21 - TiltLaunch v5.0

Based on popular demand, I have updated this theme with OS7 icons !!

Important Note: This theme have the Tilt-Launch feature which will automatically launch app0 (first app on the application list) when the phone goes to the Landscape home screen. (See details with previous version)

>> OTA Install TiltLaunch v5.0 <<

If you download, please leave a comment on what you like/dislike about this theme. Thanks.

08-20-11 11:08 PM
    Work has been crazy lately. I might look into this when I got some time.
    Thank you very much for keeping ur word.
    08-21-11 12:50 AM
    Thank you very much for keeping ur word.
    You are very welcome. Updating to OS7 icons is easy, finding the time to compile and upload the theme is the tough part.
    08-21-11 03:04 PM
    Any thoughts on doing an OS7 compatible version?
    10-18-11 01:08 PM
    Awsom well done! Congrats
    10-18-11 02:30 PM
81 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD