Thank you very much Slgta! I love the new color scheme. The only thing missing that I inquired about was for the menu's to be a bit transparent and not completely black, but other than that it's perfect. And your decision to switch messages and calendar...brilliant! I thought of asking if you could change that but felt I was already asking for too much. I absolutely adore this theme and you have only improved upon it. Thank you again for all your effort.
    You are very welcome.
    02-13-11 08:01 PM
    TiltLaunch v3 is available, please check the first post for details.

v3 of the PINK version will be coming next.

Thanks.
    02-13-11 09:24 PM
    Update 2011/02/15 - TiltLaunch v3.1

v3 solved some navigation issues but have introduced too much lag. So, I have gone back to the drawing board last night, and I think I have nailed it. You will be surprised how smooth the hidden dock and the hidden today is in v3.1.
    I wasn't able to get to this smooth with the hidden today in the past.
    Try v3.1 and you will not be disappointed.

Details and OTA link are in the first post.

Enjoy.
    Last edited by slgta; 02-15-11 at 05:15 PM.
    02-15-11 05:12 PM
    Slgta- Love this theme! I am just not a fan of the black and silver, so I stayed with V2. Will there be a v 3.1 with the original color scheme?
    02-16-11 08:51 AM
    Slgta- Love this theme! I am just not a fan of the black and silver, so I stayed with V2. Will there be a v 3.1 with the original color scheme?
    I will see what I can do about that.
    v3.1 is so much smoother then previous version. upgrade is highly recommended.
    02-16-11 02:12 PM
    I will see what I can do about that.
    v3.1 is so much smoother then previous version. upgrade is highly recommended.
    Here you go ... TiltLaunch Stock v3.1

Enjoy.
    02-16-11 05:34 PM
    Slgta: You are the Man! Love it, smooth as budda!
    02-16-11 09:22 PM
    Slgta: You are the Man! Love it, smooth as budda!
    Told you so. v3.1 is smooth as silk.

BTW, I have missed one color change (sub-text font). It has been fixed, please download again.
    02-16-11 10:36 PM
    Very Smooth! Thanks for all your work!
    02-18-11 12:52 AM
    Very Smooth! Thanks for all your work!
    You are very welcome.
    02-18-11 08:48 PM
    Did u do away with the 5 access hotspots under the hidden today in this latest update?
    02-18-11 10:39 PM
    Did u do away with the 5 access hotspots under the hidden today in this latest update?
    Yup, I had problem after adding those to v3. So I have removed them in v3.1. Now that we have a pretty smooth version (3.1), I might try to implement those again in the next version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-11 10:52 PM
    Great thanks!
    02-18-11 11:11 PM
    Major update 2011/02/20 - TiltLaunch v4

I have not posted this to the first post or extended the change to the other SuperTilt / TiltLaunch themes yet.

But if anyone would like to try this new v4, here is it ....

Changes includes:
    1. New banner design (smaller header).
    2. Access to Calendar / Clock / Profile from header hotspots.
    3. Access to Manage Connection from footer hotspots.
    4. Text messages on Hidden Today screen.
    5. Five Quick-Launch buttons on Hidden Today screen.

Please leave a comment if you download. Would love to get some feedback before I start rolling out the changes.

>> OTA Install Link for TiltLaunch v4 <<

02-20-11 01:03 AM
    Thanks for sharing. Great JOB
    02-20-11 01:24 AM
    I like the update to this theme but I have a suggestion. I appreciate you returning the 5 access hotspots but would you consider changing the first three hotspots to something else (calc, memo...etc) since they are already accessible via clicking the labels of the today screen. It just seems kinda redundant having them appear there as well. Thank you again for a wonderful theme.
    02-20-11 05:13 AM
    I like the update to this theme but I have a suggestion. I appreciate you returning the 5 access hotspots but would you consider changing the first three hotspots to something else (calc, memo...etc) since they are already accessible via clicking the labels of the today screen. It just seems kinda redundant having them appear there as well. Thank you again for a wonderful theme.
    Good Idea. Or Hotspot for SocialScope and IM+
    02-20-11 05:55 AM
    Good Idea. Or Hotspot for SocialScope and IM+
    SuperTilt / TiltLaunch already have a lot of pre-set & customizable hotspots on the home screen. I am adding more onto the upcoming v4.1 ... making a total of 15 hotspots on the home screen ... combine that with the four hidden docks (16 apps) ... user should pretty much have access to all their apps right from the home screen or via the hidden docks.

I have decided to move away from the 5 hotspots on the Hidden Today screen, but user will still have access to all the hotspots on the header and footer while they are looking at the Today screen.

v4.1 is ready, but I am just too tired to post it tonight. Will probably post tomorrow. Stay tuned.
    02-20-11 11:48 PM
    Ur such a tease!
    02-21-11 02:32 AM
    Thank you. It's nice having pretty much everything accessible from the homescreen. Only issue I noticed is that it's a bit hard to read text within bookmarks in the browser.
    02-21-11 07:44 AM
    Thanks for the awesome theme! Definitely one of the best themes around (including premium ones) One issue is that, when I'm receiving full wifi, the top banner on the menu screen seems too short for it, thus being cut off. Totally not a big issue! Anws, I'm having problem with my msgs and text msgs to come on the 'today'. anyone has a solution to this? (:
    02-21-11 09:23 AM
    Only issue I noticed is that it's a bit hard to read text within bookmarks in the browser.
    That must be a OS6 bug. I have already darken the color of the sub-item text. But for some reason, the browser bookmark list is still using the default foreground text color .... the background color seems to be correct though. Go to the option screen and you will see the difference of the foreground text color.

Anyway, I will try to lighten the background color a bit. Hope that will help.
    02-21-11 10:53 AM
    Did i miss 4.1 ?
    02-21-11 12:23 PM
    thanks for this rockin free theme!
    02-21-11 01:05 PM
    Everyone please re-download v4.1 from the first post.

Changes:
    - Background color change to workaround the OS6 bug on sub-item text color on Browser Bookmark list.
    - WiFi signal meter resize to avoid cut-off on the application screen.

Thanks.
    02-21-11 01:50 PM
81 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD