Update 2011/08/21 - TiltLaunch v5.0

Based on popular demand, I have updated this theme with OS7 icons !!

Important Note: This theme have the Tilt-Launch feature which will automatically launch app0 (first app on the application list) when the phone goes to the Landscape home screen. (See details with previous version)

>> OTA Install TiltLaunch v5.0 <<

If you download, please leave a comment on what you like/dislike about this theme. Thanks.

================================================== =================

Update 2011/02/24 - TiltLaunch v4.2

Bug fixes on browser bookmark text color.
    Bug fixes on WiFi meters and Notification icons on application headers.
    Everyone should upgrade to v4.2

Major Update 2011/02/21 - TiltLaunch v4.1

Changes includes:
    1. New banner design (smaller header).
    2. Access to Calendar / Clock / Profile from header hotspots.
    3. Access to Options / Messages / Manage Connection from footer hotspots.
    4. Added Text messages on Hidden Today screen.
    5. Refined color scheme (Semi-transparent dialog and menu background, etc)

Important Note: This theme have the Tilt-Launch feature which will automatically launch app0 (first app on the application list) when the phone goes to the Landscape home screen. (See details with previous version)

Portrait Home Screen and screenshot markup showing the 15 hotspots

Hidden Docks

Hidden Today

Landscape Media Dock

Update 2011/02/15 - TiltLaunch v3.1

v3 solved some navigation issues but have introduced too much lag. So, I have gone back to the drawing board last night, and I think I have nailed it. You will be surprised how smooth the hidden dock and the hidden today is in v3.1.
    I wasn't able to get to this smooth with the hidden today in the past.
    Try v3.1 and you will not be disappointed.

This is based on SuperTilt v3.1, plus the Tilt-Launch feature which will automatically launch app0 (first app on the application list) when the phone goes to the Landscape home screen. (See details with previous version)

[ Major updates 2011/02/13 ] - TiltLaunch v3

High-level changes:
    1. Color changes .... I have converted the default coloring scheme into a Black/Silver one.
    2. The handling of the Hidden Today have been redesigned
    3. Added 5 quick access hotspots to the Hidden Today screen
    3. Graphic and Script optimization - resulting in a smaller and faster theme

Here is the full version of my TiltLaunch theme, it is based on SuperTilt+v2, plus the Tilt-Launch feature which will automatically launch app0 (first app on the application list) when the phone goes to the Landscape home screen.

It is working very well with "PatternLock Lite", a free app which lock/unlock the phone easily. Combine this with TiltLaunch, user can lock the phone by rotating the phone to Landscape and unlock the phone with a swipe of the finger on the screen.

High-level Features:
    - Wallpaper friendly
    - Banner hotspots to Clock, Profile, Connections and Weather Slot.
    - Full width notification area
    - TileLaunch (app0)
    - Weather slot (app1)
    - Four corner hidden hotspots (app2 - app5)
    - Hidden Today (Message & Calendar) with trackpad navigation
    - Four Hidden Docks which provides 16 customizable app slots in total (app6-21)
    - Landscape Home (12 pre-defined Media and Social apps, including the Windows Live Messenger if installed)

Hotspot / Application mapping:
    - TiltLaunch app (app0)
    - The weather slot (app1)
    - Four corner hidden hotspot #1-#4 (app2-app5)
    - Hotspot #5 - Hidden Today (Message and Calendar)
    - Dock #1 (app6-app9)
    - Dock #2 (app10-app13)
    - Dock #3 (app14-app17)
    - Dock #4 (app18-app21)

Important Note:
    The PatternLock app is not included in this theme, you will have to download and setup PatternLock on your own.

Suggestions / comments are welcome.
    Please let me know what you think, and what app are you "Tilt-Launching".

Thanks.
    Last edited by slgta; 08-09-12 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Post to AppWorld
    02-06-11 10:27 PM
    I absolutely love the tilt launch feature! I use it for my twitter Thanks for making such a great theme!t

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-11 12:24 AM
    I love your themes, the previous one like this was my favorite and now this one is just epic, even the default BG is epicm Is there anywway I can donate to you?

02-07-11 02:30 AM
    I absolutely love the tilt launch feature! I use it for my twitter Thanks for making such a great theme!t

You are very welcome. Happy "Tilt-Launching"
    02-07-11 08:27 AM
    I love your themes, the previous one like this was my favorite and now this one is just epic, even the default BG is epicm Is there anywway I can donate to you?

My apology, others did asked me re donation and I have added a link to my signature block for it. I just didn't know signature block won't show up in the mobile version of the forum. I have now added the link to the bottom of the first post. Thanks.

Here is the link ...

Hope you find the Tilt-Launch feature useful. What application you set to have it launch?
    02-07-11 08:38 AM
    This is a great theme. I use gesturepad for the tilt, and it works really well! Thanks for making this theme available for free!

02-07-11 11:46 AM
    This is a great theme. I use gesturepad for the tilt, and it works really well! Thanks for making this theme available for free!

Using this with gesturepad is such a good idea. Thank you for sharing.
    I didn't even know such application exist. I will try to see if I can get a copy to test.
    Last edited by slgta; 02-07-11 at 12:23 PM.
    02-07-11 12:05 PM
    This is a great theme! I really like all the docks and hotspots. I was using the launch feature with Pandora, but it was getting really obnoxious because if I tossed my phone on the bed and for a split second it went horizontal music would start playing. I was also worried about it starting to play music while I was in class, so I switched it to PatternLock which I previously had. I like it with that, but my only problem is that I wind up in an endless lock-unlock cycle when the phone is horizontal. I will turn it to lock, then unlock still turned, and it re-locks itself, so I have no ability to use the landscape feature except to lock the phone. Not a big problem just something small. I'm still thinking of other apps to try, I'll let you know if I come up with something else.
    02-08-11 08:31 PM
    This is a great theme! I really like all the docks and hotspots. I was using the launch feature with Pandora, but it was getting really obnoxious because if I tossed my phone on the bed and for a split second it went horizontal music would start playing. I was also worried about it starting to play music while I was in class, so I switched it to PatternLock which I previously had. I like it with that, but my only problem is that I wind up in an endless lock-unlock cycle when the phone is horizontal. I will turn it to lock, then unlock still turned, and it re-locks itself, so I have no ability to use the landscape feature except to lock the phone. Not a big problem just something small. I'm still thinking of other apps to try, I'll let you know if I come up with something else.
    That's strange, I have been using this theme with PatternLock Lite, and I don't have the endless lock-unlock problem. Did you unlock PatternLock while staying in Landscape mode? If you went back to Portrait before you unlock, the phone will lock again if you tilt back to Landscape.

If you have that problem even when you are unlocking in Landscape mode, I will suggest a battery pull... and make sure you are on the latest OS.

If you still couldn't get it to work properly, you might want to switch to SuperTilt+v2 which is bascially the same as TiltLaunch without the Tilt-Launch function.

Thanks.
    02-08-11 08:54 PM
    I'm pretty sure I did a battery pull, I'll try that again. I haven't been prompted by Blackberry Desktop Manager to download a new OS but I have AT&T and they are really crappy about letting us have OS updates. Do you happen to know what the most current official OS is? I was keeping the app in landscape mode and getting the endless lock cycle. Thanks so much (again) for the quick response!
    02-08-11 09:32 PM
    I'm pretty sure I did a battery pull, I'll try that again. I haven't been prompted by Blackberry Desktop Manager to download a new OS but I have AT&T and they are really crappy about letting us have OS updates. Do you happen to know what the most current official OS is? I was keeping the app in landscape mode and getting the endless lock cycle. Thanks so much (again) for the quick response!
    I am running 6.0.0.450 on my Torch and it has been solid.
    02-08-11 10:15 PM
    Hey thanks for adding the QR codes! That's awesome!

PS- My OS is 6.0.0.246 and I checked for updates on my phone and it said it is up to date. I previously searched online and found a new OS, higher than mine, but it was a .exe thing, and I'm an Apple person. I am still running into the endless lock after a battery pull though, even on the tilt launch lite version. I'm gonna google how to update my OS on a mac, hopefully I come up with results because I really like this theme.
    02-08-11 10:27 PM
    Alrighty, problem solved! I have no idea why this is what caused the problem, but I checked the settings on PatternLock, and it was set to "portrait only". I changed it to "both", and now there is no sad endless lock cycle! Just in case someone else encounters this problem, this solution worked for me
    02-08-11 11:32 PM
    Alrighty, problem solved! I have no idea why this is what caused the problem, but I checked the settings on PatternLock, and it was set to "portrait only". I changed it to "both", and now there is no sad endless lock cycle! Just in case someone else encounters this problem, this solution worked for me
    Glad that you have resolved the problem.
    I am using the Lite version of PatternLock and it doesn't even have that option.

Anyway, I will still suggest you upgrade to 6.0.0.450, the 6.0.0.2xx have a lot of bugs from what I have read.
    02-09-11 12:08 AM
    Best theme ever ! Thank you very very much !

02-09-11 03:50 PM
    Best theme ever ! Thank you very very much !
    You are very very welcome.

02-09-11 05:09 PM
    Hi- I love this theme! I was wondering if i donated, would you girlify this theme, pretty please? Whatever's blue, turn pink:status bar, icon highlights, etc. Let me know! Thanks for all your work, it really is appreciated!

02-09-11 06:26 PM
    Hi- I love this theme! I was wondering if i donated, would you girlify this theme, pretty please? Whatever's blue, turn pink:status bar, icon highlights, etc. Let me know! Thanks for all your work, it really is appreciated!

I can try. Stay tuned.
    02-09-11 09:26 PM
    So excited! I love love this tilt launch! Thanks

02-09-11 09:30 PM
    How is the new graphic enhanced update going?

02-09-11 11:47 PM
    How is the new graphic enhanced update going?

I didn't forget you.

I am not a graphic person, so doing those enhancement is tough for me.
    I don't even have photoshop, so I am learning to use GIMP.
    I was trying to do yours last night but it was a mess and I will have to restart.
    Yours is harder to do compare to the pink wash. So, I have decided to make some baby steps by attempting the pink wash first. Will get to yours next with what I have learned from the pink wash exercise.
    02-10-11 12:45 AM
    Oh ok I see. I didn't realize all that my request would require. Thank you very much for your time and effort.

02-10-11 01:15 AM
    So excited! I love love this tilt launch! Thanks

The TiltLaunch PINK version is ready. Please take a look and let me know how I did with my very first color/graphic theme changes.
    02-10-11 01:38 AM
    Oh ok I see. I didn't realize all that my request would require. Thank you very much for your time and effort.

Going to post v3 soon. Check it out.

It might not be exactly what you wanted (due to some of the limitation of the Theme Builder beta), but I do like the new Black/Silver look.
    02-13-11 03:17 PM
    Thank you very much Slgta! I love the new color scheme. The only thing missing that I inquired about was for the menu's to be a bit transparent and not completely black, but other than that it's perfect. And your decision to switch messages and calendar...brilliant! I thought of asking if you could change that but felt I was already asking for too much. I absolutely adore this theme and you have only improved upon it. Thank you again for all your effort.
    02-13-11 04:56 PM
81 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD