Update 2011/08/21 - TiltLaunch Lite v5.0

Based on popular demand, I have updated this theme with OS7 icons !!

Important Note: This theme have the Tilt-Launch feature which will automatically launch app0 (first app on the application list) when the phone goes to the Landscape home screen. (See details with previous version)

>> OTA Install TiltLaunch Lite v5.0 <<

If you download, please leave a comment on what you like/dislike about this theme. Thanks.

================================================== =================

Update 2011/02/24 - TiltLaunch Lite v4.2

Bug fixes on browser bookmark text color.
    Bug fixes on WiFi meters and Notification icons on application headers.
    Everyone should upgrade to v4.2

Major update 2011/02/22 - TiltLaunch v4.1 Lite

This is the Lite version of TiltLaunch v4.1
    It inherited all upgrades on v4.1 but with only one hidden dock as in all previous Lite version.

Changes includes:
    1. New banner design (smaller header).
    2. Access to Calendar / Clock / Profile from header hotspots.
    3. Access to Options / Messages / Manage Connection from footer hotspots.
    4. Added Text messages on Hidden Today screen.
    5. Refined color scheme (Semi-transparent dialog and menu background, etc)

Important Note: This theme have the Tilt-Launch feature which will automatically launch app0 (first app on the application list) when the phone goes to the Landscape home screen. (See details with previous version)

Portrait Home Screen and screenshot markup showing the hotspots (Dock 2, 3 & 4 are not active in this Lite version

Hidden Dock

Hidden Today

Landscape Media Dock

================================================== ===================

Update 2011/02/15 - TiltLaunch v3.1 Lite

v3 solved some navigation issues but have introduced too much lag. So, I have gone back to the drawing board last night, and I think I have nailed it. You will be surprised how smooth the hidden dock and the hidden today is in v3.1.
    I wasn't able to get to this smooth with the hidden today in the past.
    Try v3.1 and you will not be disappointed.

Major Update 2011/02/13 - TiltLaunch v3 Lite

High-level changes:
    1. Color changes .... I have converted the default coloring scheme into a Black/Silver one.
    2. The handling of the Hidden Today have been redesigned
    3. Added 5 quick access hotspots to the Hidden Today screen
    3. Graphic and Script optimization - resulting in a smaller and faster theme

With a successful Proof-of-concept, and the nice idea of having the phone to auto-lock when Tilted .... I have decided to bring TiltLaunch to life. This theme is based on the latest "SuperTilt+ Lite" plus the Tilt-Launch feature.

Tilt-Launch function:
    - The theme will automatically launch app0 (first application on the application list) when the phone is going into Landscape mode.
    - I am using this with "PatternLock Lite" which is a free app to provide easy lock and unlock for touchscreen device. But any other similar apps (e.g. BerrySlider) should also work.

Other features from SuperTilt+ Lite:
    - Wallpaper friendly
    - Weather slot (app1)
    - Six Hidden Hotspot on home screen (app2 to app5, Hidden Today, Hidden Dock)
    - Hidden Dock (customizable icons - app6 to 9) - close by the "escape" key
    - Hidden Today (Messages and Calendar) with trackpad navigation - close by the "escape" key
    - Green Battery icon with percentage
    - Green Signal meter
    - Blue WiFi meter
    - Landscape (12 pre-defined apps - Social and Media, including Windows Live Messenger ... when installed)

Application mapping:
    - Tilt-Launch app (app0)
    - Weather app (app1)
    - Hidden Hotspot apps (app2 - app5)
    - Hidden Dock apps (app6 - app9)

Lock Screen (PatternLock Lite - not included with this theme)

Important Note:
    The PatternLock app is not included in this theme, you will have to download and setup PatternLock on your own.

Enjoy and please let me know what you think, and what app are you launching with TiltLaunch.

Thanks.
    Last edited by slgta; 08-09-12 at 12:08 PM.
    DangGia likes this.
    02-06-11 03:26 PM
    This is working surprisingly well on my phone with PatternLock Lite.

Tilt the phone to lock... and ... a simply swipe of my finger to unlock the phone. This is a lot better (in my opinion) then using the standard BB screen lock button on the top right of the phone.

I will build a full version based on the latest SuperTilt+ (the one with 4 hidden docks)

Any more innovative idea, guys?!
    02-06-11 05:25 PM
    More ideas from the other TiltLaunch thread ...

1. Twitter - Having the phone Tilt-Launch the Twitter app is probably not for everyone. I can see that is useful for someone who twit all the time though.

2. GesturePad - Another app that I didn't know exist. I have not try it myself, but it seems like a very good app for Tilt-Launch. I guess QuickLaunch is also a good candidate. From what I have read, GesturePad is, to a certain extend, like QuickLaunch with Gesture support.

For myself, PatternLock Lite is still my favorite app for TiltLaunch, it is so easy to use, it works well, and ... the Lite version is FREE.

Learning something new everyday. Any more innovative ideas?
    02-08-11 09:51 AM
    Okay, just switched to this version because I don't need all the docks from the full TiltLaunch, and I'm having a problem with my Pandora and Facebook! Not sure what the deal is... I put Pandora in app4 so it would be in Hotspot #4, and Facebook is app9. It looks like it should, but when I click the Pandora hotspot it opens Facebook, and when I click the Facebook app it opens Pandora! I tried switching a different app to the hotspot, and it opened that app. But the app all the way to the right of my dock still opens Pandora... I am so confused, and I'm sure you are as well... It seems like whatever is in my hotspot 4 opens also from the most right spot on the dock. Not sure if it's just me or not, but I did do a battery pull after installing. Thanks for another great theme though!
    02-08-11 09:55 PM
    Okay, just switched to this version because I don't need all the docks from the full TiltLaunch, and I'm having a problem with my Pandora and Facebook! Not sure what the deal is... I put Pandora in app4 so it would be in Hotspot #4, and Facebook is app9. It looks like it should, but when I click the Pandora hotspot it opens Facebook, and when I click the Facebook app it opens Pandora! I tried switching a different app to the hotspot, and it opened that app. But the app all the way to the right of my dock still opens Pandora... I am so confused, and I'm sure you are as well... It seems like whatever is in my hotspot 4 opens also from the most right spot on the dock. Not sure if it's just me or not, but I did do a battery pull after installing. Thanks for another great theme though!
    I will test the OTA install of this version again, give me half and hour. I will report back. Thanks.
    02-08-11 10:00 PM
    I will test the OTA install of this version again, give me half and hour. I will report back. Thanks.
    Ok, I have found the bug. It is a typo on the application id in the SVG script.
    I have corrected that and uploaded the new OTA files. Please download again. The version number should be 2011.02.08.2210.
    02-08-11 10:24 PM
    Thanks so much for the quick response! I'm downloading now, will test as soon as its done.
    02-08-11 10:28 PM
    Thanks so much for the quick response! I'm downloading now, will test as soon as its done.
    I trusted that all is well now? I have tested it myself, and the app slot is now pointing to the correct application.

I bet you have decided to go back to the full version of TiltLaunch as you have got around the endless lock problem?!
    02-09-11 09:42 AM
    TiltLaunch v3 Lite is available now. Please see the first post for details.
    Thanks
    02-13-11 10:11 PM

v3 solved some navigation issues but have introduced too much lag. So, I have gone back to the drawing board last night, and I think I have nailed it. You will be surprised how smooth the hidden dock and the hidden today is in v3.1.

Details and OTA link is in the first post.

Enjoy.
    02-15-11 06:18 PM
    Major Update 2011/02/22 - TiltLaunch v4.1 Lite

Please see details and OTA link in the first post.

Enjoy.
    02-22-11 09:24 PM
    v4.2 is available on the first post.
    02-24-11 09:55 PM

If you download, please leave a comment on what you like/dislike about this theme. Thanks.

08-21-11 03:57 PM

Update 2011/02/24 - TiltLaunch Lite v4.2

Bug fixes on browser bookmark text color.
    Bug fixes on WiFi meters and Notification icons on application headers.
    Everyone should upgrade to v4.2

Major update 2011/02/22 - TiltLaunch v4.1 Lite

This is the Lite version of TiltLaunch v4.1
    It inherited all upgrades on v4.1 but with only one hidden dock as in all previous Lite version.

Changes includes:
    1. New banner design (smaller header).
    2. Access to Calendar / Clock / Profile from header hotspots.
    3. Access to Options / Messages / Manage Connection from footer hotspots.
    4. Added Text messages on Hidden Today screen.
    5. Refined color scheme (Semi-transparent dialog and menu background, etc)

Portrait Home Screen and screenshot markup showing the hotspots (Dock 2, 3 & 4 are not active in this Lite version

Hidden Dock

Hidden Today

Landscape Media Dock

Major Update 2011/02/13 - TiltLaunch v3 Lite

High-level changes:
    1. Color changes .... I have converted the default coloring scheme into a Black/Silver one.
    2. The handling of the Hidden Today have been redesigned
    3. Added 5 quick access hotspots to the Hidden Today screen
    3. Graphic and Script optimization - resulting in a smaller and faster theme

With a successful Proof-of-concept, and the nice idea of having the phone to auto-lock when Tilted .... I have decided to bring TiltLaunch to life. This theme is based on the latest "SuperTilt+ Lite" plus the Tilt-Launch feature.

Tilt-Launch function:
    - The theme will automatically launch app0 (first application on the application list) when the phone is going into Landscape mode.
    - I am using this with "PatternLock Lite" which is a free app to provide easy lock and unlock for touchscreen device. But any other similar apps (e.g. BerrySlider) should also work.

Other features from SuperTilt+ Lite:
    - Wallpaper friendly
    - Weather slot (app1)
    - Six Hidden Hotspot on home screen (app2 to app5, Hidden Today, Hidden Dock)
    - Hidden Dock (customizable icons - app6 to 9) - close by the "escape" key
    - Hidden Today (Messages and Calendar) with trackpad navigation - close by the "escape" key
    - Green Battery icon with percentage
    - Green Signal meter
    - Blue WiFi meter
    - Landscape (12 pre-defined apps - Social and Media, including Windows Live Messenger ... when installed)

Application mapping:
    - Tilt-Launch app (app0)
    - Weather app (app1)
    - Hidden Hotspot apps (app2 - app5)
    - Hidden Dock apps (app6 - app9)

Lock Screen (PatternLock Lite - not included with this theme)

Important Note:
    The PatternLock app is not included in this theme, you will have to download and setup PatternLock on your own.

Enjoy and please let me know what you think, and what app are you launching with TiltLaunch.

Thanks.
    If I were to donate, would you be willing to change JUST the clock font to something sleek like march madness or some other sleek font? *crosses fingers* thanks for your hard work and time to read this!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-11 01:09 PM
    If I were to donate, would you be willing to change JUST the clock font to something sleek like march madness or some other sleek font? *crosses fingers* thanks for your hard work and time to read this!

When you say "the clock font", do you mean the time on the home screen? or do you actually mean the big clock which usually show when charging or in sleep mode?
    08-22-11 08:51 PM
    Yes, the time on the home screen.

08-22-11 11:55 PM
    Yes, the time on the home screen.

That can be done, I will send u the OTA link once it is ready.
    Life is so boring anyway (even though I am busy like ****), might as well create something that will at least be appreciated by someone.

08-23-11 12:19 AM
    That can be done, I will send u the OTA link once it is ready.
    Life is so boring anyway (even though I am busy like ****), might as well create something that will at least be appreciated by someone.

Here is the OTA link

Please try it and let me know what you think.
    I hope it is the font you are looking for. I do like it, especially the character "6" and "9". =D

Enjoy.
    08-23-11 12:41 AM
    Omgosh! It's perfect! I appreciate your time

08-23-11 12:55 AM
    Omgosh! It's perfect! I appreciate your time

I have uploaded another version with the updated clock on the Landscape mode. If the one you download didn't show the landscape clock with March Madness fonts... try download again.
    08-23-11 01:00 AM
    07-18-12 12:16 AM
    07-18-12 10:49 PM
    08-09-12 12:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD