11-27-10 05:23 PM
119 ... 2345
tools
    When I do a battery pull my icons rearrange and an extra music ,pictures and videos icons appear ...
    10-21-10 01:28 AM
    When I do a battery pull my icons rearrange and an extra music ,pictures and videos icons appear ...
    Yes that is a known issue with most themes made with the Beta themebuilder. Hopefully RIM will fix it when they take Theme Builder out of beta.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-10 02:14 AM
    Oh I just noticed you said your icons get rearranged? I thought you were just talking about the xtra icons.

Your icons should not get rearranged except for the addition of the The The Theme Zone weblink. Are you sure they are changing order? They don't for me.

10-21-10 02:35 AM
    yes' i'm sure.. when i manage to make the extra icons to disappear i do a battery pull and my icons rearrange.. and also i can not access to my sd card or device memory because the media folder is not giving me the option "explore"
    10-21-10 03:32 PM
    yes' i'm sure.. when i manage to make the extra icons to disappear i do a battery pull and my icons rearrange.. and also i can not access to my sd card or device memory because the media folder is not giving me the option "explore"
    And you only get those issues on this theme or all themes? Because I don't get either of those options, so it sounds like your issues may be device specific.
    10-21-10 03:47 PM
    Try this:

Options>Display>Home Screen Preferences>Reset Settings>Reset To Default: ALL>Apply>Yes
    10-21-10 04:00 PM
    That's how I got rid of the extra icons
    10-21-10 04:23 PM
    That's how I got rid of the extra icons
    Well then that explains why your icon arrangement is getting reset, you are resetting it.

So now the only issue is that you can't "Explore" in your Media folder? That would have to be something device specific, because the theme does not control that and it seems you are the only one having that issue.
    10-21-10 04:32 PM
    I know that using the reset option it rearrange my icon.. What I mean .. After doing the reset I arrange my icons.. I do a battery pull and my icons rearrange... Sometimes a new folder appaer that is called net rim something.. It seems to be the actual media folder .. Thru that folder I can acces my device and sd card memory... But it is just annoying .. I think it happens when you're not using a os 6 ui for the themes
    10-21-10 09:59 PM
    The DL links on your site are broken. Is this one a premium theme now as well?

(If so, maybe request a Mod to change the title of the thread)

11-07-10 01:39 PM
    The links are not working for me either. I tried again today. sorry!
    11-08-10 04:11 PM
    Guys tried as well and the links don't work oh well.
    11-08-10 08:58 PM
    Out of several of D Mac's themes that I had installed previously, this is really the only one that I absolutely want to replace... (if I had to choose!)

Hopefully D Mac repairs the links... hint-hint... pretty please D Mac?!?
    11-08-10 10:27 PM
    Soooo... is this theme still free? The OTA on your site is down...

Really hoping it is still available...
    11-15-10 04:50 PM
    =( links down!!
    11-15-10 05:00 PM
    I just noticed that there is no little red star indicator of a new message for facebook/twitter but there IS for emails and text messages. I get the notifications in the bar for all of these but no indicator on the actual icon.

Not a huge deal but thought I'd point it out if it's a bug.
    11-16-10 06:11 PM
    I just noticed that there is no little red star indicator of a new message for facebook/twitter but there IS for emails and text messages. I get the notifications in the bar for all of these but no indicator on the actual icon.

Not a huge deal but thought I'd point it out if it's a bug.
    In BB6, Twitter and Facebook are "routed" into the Social Feeds app. Do you use Social Feeds? Do you get a Social Feeds notification when those messages come in?
    11-16-10 06:49 PM
    Someone should really fix the link.. I'd love to have this theme.

11-16-10 07:38 PM
    In BB6, Twitter and Facebook are "routed" into the Social Feeds app. Do you use Social Feeds? Do you get a Social Feeds notification when those messages come in?
    I do not use the social feed, I like to keep things separated (maybe I'm weird that way haha). I have a feeling this might be due to the custom work done for me on this theme by D Mac (I had the bottom 4 icons be replaced by txt, bbm, facebook and twitter).

edit - I looked into my feed and there Are notifications there. I also get the notification in the bar, just not on the icon itself.
    Last edited by farmurr; 11-16-10 at 09:16 PM.
    11-16-10 09:04 PM
    Where is the link? Or is a paid app now?
    11-16-10 09:40 PM
    Where is the link? Or is a paid app now?
    We'd all love to know...

D Mac! Where are you?!?
    11-16-10 10:12 PM
    Pretty sure dmac is selling all themes now. They can be found at The Theme Zone or in the Crackberry Superstore.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    11-17-10 02:48 AM
    Can anyone confirm if this is still free or not and if he's going to fix the link at all anytime soon? I'd really like to use this theme.

11-17-10 07:50 PM
    Link is down!
    11-18-10 10:51 AM
    I tried to grab this theme but the link for the ota site is not working.
    11-18-10 07:11 PM
119 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD