on the first row I'm seeing options icon twice (options, clock, options, manage networks) how do I rectify? figure it'd be better to stick more icons in the popup rows rather than have repeasts.

otherwise, great theme.

ps would be nice if wallpaper was applicable to all screens.
    The first icon in the first row is customizable. Go into the app screen and find your options icon. Move whatever icon you want in that first spot to where the options icon is and that will fix it!
    10-16-10 01:22 PM
    I finally got a chance to try this theme.
    You did a great job.
    Agreed! First theme I've downloaded on my new Torch!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-10 02:04 PM
    Hello those THEMES are HOT... How does one go about downloading them for the blackberry torch. I just got mine this week and i need to update it.
    10-17-10 02:06 PM
    Excellent theme. Thanks muchly for the hard work!
    10-17-10 09:13 PM
    How does one go about downloading them for the blackberry torch. I just got mine this week and i need to update it.
    At the end of the 1st post is an OTA download link.
    OTA means "Over The Air," i.e. directly to your device.
    You need to visit this thread from your BB's Browser and click on that Download link, and then you're set!

10-18-10 02:01 PM
    @D Mac:
    I love the look of this theme, so amazing job there! (Especially considering the buggy beta TB�)

But one major thing I'm missing is my Home Screen shortcuts. None function somehow.
    Is there any chance of a version with the standard Home Screen shortcuts not disabled (with Home Screen Dialing turned off), and no Messages shortcut on SPACE?

10-18-10 02:08 PM
    At the end of the 1st post is an OTA download link.
    OTA means "Over The Air," i.e. directly to your device.
    You need to visit this thread from your BB's Browser and click on that Download link, and then you're set!

Or, to make it real easy, copy that link into an email and email yourself to your BB and click the link from your BB.
    10-18-10 02:21 PM
    @D Mac:
    I love the look of this theme, so amazing job there! (Especially considering the buggy beta TB…)

But one major thing I'm missing is my Home Screen shortcuts. None function somehow.
    Is there any chance of a version with the standard Home Screen shortcuts not disabled (with Home Screen Dialing turned off), and no Messages shortcut on SPACE?

On App Screen hit menu>Options>Launch by Typing> Set it to Application Shortcuts.
    You will then have all of your normal shortcuts including S for Universal Search.
    10-18-10 03:28 PM
    Hey thanks for the quick reply, Tellsells.

BUT, I already had that option set. The shortcuts are underlined in the icon names even, but none work with this theme. For me anyway!

Do you use your Home Screen shortcuts? Wondering if it's just me...
    10-18-10 03:40 PM
    Or, to make it real easy, copy that link into an email and email yourself to your BB and click the link from your BB.
    Tomato, tomahtoe...

Many find that way easier, but I prefer clicking the link in my Browser.
    Also, I filter emails from myself to avoid doubles of sent items, but again that's just me!

Regardless, good idea to point this out in case that makes it easier for the other poster.
    Last edited by elite1; 10-18-10 at 04:20 PM.
    10-18-10 03:43 PM
    Hey thanks for the quick reply, Tellsells.

BUT, I already had that option set. The shortcuts are underlined in the icon names even, but none work with this theme. For me anyway!

Do you use your Home Screen shortcuts? Wondering if it's just me...
    All my shortcuts work on this theme:
    M for messages, O for Options, S for Search, etc.
    10-18-10 03:54 PM
    Tomato, tomahtoe...

Also, I filter emails from myself to avoid doubles of sent items, but again that's just me!
    Just trying to help a user DL the theme. Some might find it easy to open an email and click a link as apposed to navigating the forum on their phone.

Just offering an alternative.
    10-18-10 04:05 PM
    Tomato, tomahtoe...

Regardless, good idea to point this out in case that makes it easier for the other poster.
    Just trying to help a user DL the theme. Some might find it easy to open an email and click a link as apposed to navigating the forum on their phone.

Just offering an alternative.
    Hey there, I agree... I actually went back and edited my post before noticing the thread continued onto another page, so I hadn't even read this post yet...
    10-18-10 04:27 PM
    All my shortcuts work on this theme:
    M for messages, O for Options, S for Search, etc.
    Huh. Now that's weird.

Maybe I never rebooted after installing this theme... going to try a fancy battery pull and see what happens...
    10-18-10 04:29 PM
    Okay, battery pull fixed it. Doh!
    The shortcuts seem a little laggy, but they're there now!
    10-18-10 05:48 PM
    loving this theme - sent you a pm D Mac re: customizing. Thanks!
    10-18-10 10:38 PM
    How do we find the search from home screen?
    Just start typing.

Otherwise you need to have the Search icon on the screen.
    If you've turned off Home Screen Dialing to enable shortcuts, S will launch Universal Search as well.

10-20-10 03:11 AM
    @D Mac: As I said, loving this theme and advertising it in the Torch screenshot thread�

(Now you knew there was a "but" coming�)
    BUT there are 2 details that for my tastes would make this even better if changed.

First is the font used in the count for the Home Screen indicator icons, i.e. number Unread Messages, BerryWeather thermometer's temperature, etc.
    The top banner is so clean that I find this bolder font stands out as being very chunky. I believe the only other spot it's used is the font for the App Name at top of the App Screen. (Doesn't bother me there, one way or the other.)
    I would love to see these indicators using the same font as the top banner, whether that's BB Alpha Sans or Arial, or probably better yet just left user-defined.

The second is the Messages SPACE shortcut. I would really love this freed up as nothing to be my user-defined QL shortcut. It's a little redundant IMHO with Messages already availalble via the M-shortcut, the App Switche, and the theme's lower Popup.
    Btw, not sure if you meant to leave that Messages SPACE shortcut out of the App Screen� not that I'm complaining!

So, any chance of a variant with user-defined fonts and no Messages shortcut with SPACE?

You were gracious enough to provide a free theme, so totally understand if you'd rather avoid changes�

10-20-10 03:34 AM
    @D Mac: As I said, loving this theme and advertising it in the Torch screenshot thread�
    Thanks. Glad you are liking it.

But... ...You were gracious enough to provide a free theme, so totally understand if you'd rather avoid changes�
    I am happy to make any changes you want, but unfortunately with the amount of requests I am getting I am only able to do them by donation (I just finished my 4th variation on this theme for someone and I am now starting the 5th variation on this theme for someone else).
    10-20-10 03:47 AM
    Thanks for the quick reply, D Mac. I thought I was the only one awake!

Okay, totally appreciate that. I thought a user-defined font variant might be a simple enough alternative to provide, but I'm sure every request you get is for something "simple" too.

I'll probably you PM you when I have a minute over next few days.

For now, finally going to sleep for a bit!

10-20-10 04:23 AM
    Amazing, cheers for that! Just one question. Is there any chance to change the icon's on the bottom line, please?
    Many thanks again for this theme!
    10-20-10 04:35 AM
    Amazing, cheers for that! Just one question. Is there any chance to change the icon's on the bottom line, please?
    Many thanks again for this theme!
    Yes I could do that, but see my last response 2 posts up

Altough 2 of the other variations I have made involved changing the icons in the bottom popup, so one of those might be what you are looking for. I'll should be able to post those tomorrow.

sleepy time now...
    10-20-10 04:46 AM
    @D Mac: As I said, loving this theme and advertising it in the Torch screenshot thread…

(Now you knew there was a "but" coming…)

The second is the Messages SPACE shortcut. I would really love this freed up as nothing to be my user-defined QL shortcut. It's a little redundant IMHO with Messages already availalble via the M-shortcut, the App Switche, and the theme's lower Popup.
    Btw, not sure if you meant to leave that Messages SPACE shortcut out of the App Screen… not that I'm complaining!

So, any chance of a variant with user-defined fonts and no Messages shortcut with SPACE?

I am not sure if you are referring to this but the 1st icon in the top hidden dock (on the homescreen) is the user's 9th icon on the app screen.
    10-20-10 08:10 AM
    Did you solve the icon arrangement issue? Btw this theme is awesome
    10-20-10 10:26 PM
    Did you solve the icon arrangement issue? Btw this theme is awesome
    Which issue?
    10-20-10 11:08 PM
119 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD