I tried to grab this theme but the link for the ota site is not working.
    11-18-10 06:17 PM
    Mod should change this to Premium since it's no longer free.
    11-20-10 01:40 PM
    Hi all, very sorry. We should have a updated link available sometime tonight. Thanks for your patience.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-10 01:49 PM
    Hi all, very sorry. We should have a updated link available sometime tonight. Thanks for your patience.

That's quite all right. Is it actually a premium theme now? Or is it still going to be free? Free is all I can get and since I've seen this theme I've really wanted it.
    11-20-10 06:02 PM
    Link is working

**Update Nov 21st, 2010*** The first 100 people to use the coupon code "wallpaperpopup" will get this theme for only $0.69
    11-21-10 02:39 AM
    Coupon code is not working.
    11-21-10 02:44 AM
    Coupon code is not working.
    Sorry about that. Coupon is activated and is now working.
    11-21-10 02:52 AM
    I have to say, with all the Torch themes floating around this forum, for 69 cents, this is without a doubt the best theme out there!
    It's clean, efficient and well done.
    Thanks
    11-21-10 04:08 AM
    Sorry about that. Coupon is activated and is now working.
    Hi D Mac, glad to see you're alive and kicking!

Thanks for the coupon code. Just used it successfully.
    Sad I lost this originally, but passing 69� your way for all your work is more than fair.
    (And of course the full $1.99 price isn't bad either�)

Keep up the good work, and let me know if you ever need a tester, neighbour!

11-21-10 04:56 AM
    $.69 is so close to free. Thank you so much!
    11-21-10 07:31 AM
    Change the misleading thread name. It says 'Free from The Theme Zone' -.-
    11-21-10 10:02 AM
    Great theme Dude! Love the simplicity! I have wallpaper changer pro and I love how it displays the whole wallpaper image. Thanks for the coupon! Great job!
    11-21-10 03:25 PM
    Change the misleading thread name. It says 'Free from The Theme Zone' -.-
    You're right, but you can't change the name of your own thread. Only a Mod can. I'll ask one�

11-21-10 03:28 PM
    no offense...but if this was a 'free' theme originally, and people have been clicking on it for the last 6 weeks and leaving comments asking you if you could repair the links for the free theme, and then you respond two months later with a charge for it, couldn't you please take this post down and do a new one that is labeled as premium?
    11-21-10 08:49 PM
    no offense...but if this was a 'free' theme originally, and people have been clicking on it for the last 6 weeks and leaving comments asking you if you could repair the links for the free theme, and then you respond two months later with a charge for it, couldn't you please take this post down and do a new one that is labeled as premium?
    It hasn't been that long.

I can't delete this thread, I could only create a second thread and whenever anyone creates multiple threads for the same thing people complain about that so I really can't win.

But if it would make you feel better I have no problem with creating a second thread for this theme.

11-21-10 08:56 PM
    great theme I thought I read last week that there was a pink version of this theme am i right or did i dream this? if there was,where did it go? thanks,Cheryl
    11-22-10 11:07 PM
    It hasn't been that long.

I can't delete this thread, I could only create a second thread and whenever anyone creates multiple threads for the same thing people complain about that so I really can't win.

But if it would make you feel better I have no problem with creating a second thread for this theme.

yes please create a second one. this is a bit confusing!
    11-26-10 07:42 PM
    I think a second thread would be a waste. There are lots of good questions & answers already in this thread.

It just needs to be linked to the theme in the CB store, and re-titled so it's not called "free theme" anymore.

@ D Mac:
    If you contact one of the mods, BigBadWulf, by PM, he'll help you correct it. (Already mentioned to him.)
    11-26-10 07:50 PM
    great theme I thought I read last week that there was a pink version of this theme am i right or did i dream this? if there was,where did it go? thanks,Cheryl
    Yes there is. However I haven't had access to a computer for a few day and unless things work out very well I probably won't for a couple more days. I will do my best to get that theme back up soon...

11-27-10 04:23 PM
119 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD