Any chance you can make another version of this theme with the bottom two popups combined into one big 16 icon tray? That would allow for full customization especially since two of the icons in the bottom tray are worthless for me!
    10-07-10 06:17 PM
    Any chance you can make another version of this theme with the bottom two popups combined into one big 16 icon tray? That would allow for full customization especially since two of the icons in the bottom tray are worthless for me!
    That could be done however I have already moved on and am working on my next couple themes, so any further customizations would only be done by donation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-10 06:24 PM
    It seems as though about one in 10 times when I press the BB button to see all my icons I get 3 icons per row instead of 4. Close it and re-open and it's back to 4.
    10-08-10 08:58 AM
    It seems as though about one in 10 times when I press the BB button to see all my icons I get 3 icons per row instead of 4. Close it and re-open and it's back to 4.
    Scroll up.

10-08-10 01:15 PM
    Scroll up.
    What am I looking for? I read the thread again twice but didn't see any mention of this bug.

I've also seen it - once or twice since installing it 24 hours ago - show just a screen with no icons when pressing the BB button. Again, going back to the homescreen and hitting it again fixes it.

I'm guessing these are just a result of bugs in the Theme Builder or...?

Thanks again for the great theme and your help/efforts.
    10-08-10 02:30 PM
    What am I looking for? I read the thread again twice but didn't see any mention of this bug.

I've also seen it - once or twice since installing it 24 hours ago - show just a screen with no icons when pressing the BB button. Again, going back to the homescreen and hitting it again fixes it.

I'm guessing these are just a result of bugs in the Theme Builder or...?

Thanks again for the great theme and your help/efforts.
    haha oops sorry, I posted that while still in bed and half asleep. Should have been more specific. What I meant was, when that happens: Scroll up.

And yes you are correct these are bugs caused by Theme Builder Beta and should be fixed once TB comes out of beta.
    10-08-10 02:36 PM
    This is amazing!!!!!! TOTALLY deserves donations!!! Can't wait to dl! I know you stated that you've moved on but just wondering how difficult would it be to girly this up with some pink or purple? :-D Thank you for such an awesome theme and FREE!
    10-08-10 11:17 PM
    This is amazing!!!!!! TOTALLY deserves donations!!! Can't wait to dl! I know you stated that you've moved on but just wondering how difficult would it be to girly this up with some pink or purple? :-D Thank you for such an awesome theme and FREE!
    Yes, for a donation, I could definitely do that. Try it out and let me know what you would like changed and I'll do it no problem.

10-09-10 12:09 AM
    DMac.......this is definitely a favorite. I would love to see it in a pink background when in the menu screen or. The "grayed" out touch menu perhaps a faint pink there. And also not a fan of the thicker larger fonts. Is it possible to get like a casual or clarity? Soooo apreciate this great theme!!!! Going to donate now. Hope I can. Figure it out. Lol. Thanx again!

10-09-10 12:57 AM
    DMac.......this is definitely a favorite. I would love to see it in a pink background when in the menu screen or. The "grayed" out touch menu perhaps a faint pink there. And also not a fan of the thicker larger fonts. Is it possible to get like a casual or clarity? Soooo apreciate this great theme!!!! Going to donate now. Hope I can. Figure it out. Lol. Thanx again!

I have just Emailed you a link, please let me know what you think.
    10-09-10 03:54 AM
    I noticed when accessing universal search the background goes all white - no color.

So far, for a beta theme, this is pretty damn good - I don't know if I can get used to it - but the creativity really shows what's possible with OS6 themes and I'm excited for you to release some more interesting stuff!
    10-09-10 08:07 AM
    How do we find the search from home screen?
    10-09-10 09:48 AM
    Just start typing.

Otherwise you need to have the Search icon on the screen.
    10-09-10 09:53 AM
    Just start typing.

Otherwise you need to have the Search icon on the screen.
    Thank you. Don't know why I didn't think of typing. :-/
    10-09-10 10:05 AM
    Hey I enjoy this a lot love the wallpaper freindly idea.
    10-11-10 10:10 PM
    donate done
    great and very creative theme
    10-12-10 01:32 PM
    Would it be possible to have red accents instead of blue? Like for the icom popup backgrounds and menu highlights? Just curious. Still loving this theme!

10-12-10 09:46 PM
    I finally got a chance to try this theme.
    You did a great job.
    Donation sent!
    Last edited by tellsells; 10-12-10 at 10:47 PM.
    10-12-10 10:18 PM
    Would it be possible to have red accents instead of blue? Like for the icom popup backgrounds and menu highlights? Just curious. Still loving this theme!

plus one for the red!!!! :-D
    10-12-10 10:24 PM
    Still loving this theme. I was wondering if there was anyway to make the landscape wallpaper changeable, like patternlock ?

Donation sent! Thank you!
    10-13-10 01:27 AM
    Hmmm? The OTA is not working.

10-13-10 12:36 PM
    Nice Theme, Very well made . . .Thanks.
    10-14-10 04:52 AM
    on the first row I'm seeing options icon twice (options, clock, options, manage networks) how do I rectify? figure it'd be better to stick more icons in the popup rows rather than have repeasts.

otherwise, great theme.

ps would be nice if wallpaper was applicable to all screens.
    Last edited by radici; 10-16-10 at 07:53 AM.
    10-16-10 07:48 AM
    I really like this theme. Nice to be able to see my wallpapers. I noticed on my berryweather icon that when an advisory pops up its cut in half. Also I'd like user defined icons. When I get a bbm, email, etc the asterix isn't showing on the applicable icon. Just things I've noticed. Other than that its an awesome theme. Thanks!

10-16-10 09:54 AM
    Donation sent!! love this theme.

However, one request ( I think someone else requested too), can you make the landscape wallpaper customizable with the calendar transparent?

Oh also the asterisks for msg notification on the icons as well. And one more thing, since there is so much real-estate, how about showing the wifi/network I am on. I do a bit of travelling and like to see what carrier I am roaming on and also if I am connected to a hotspot.
    Last edited by MikeRotch76; 10-16-10 at 01:10 PM.
    10-16-10 01:04 PM
119 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD