Theme Name: Vivid

Supported Device: Torch 9800

Link: Vivid

Theme Description: This is not just another homescreen replacement like almost all themes out there, nor is it just a homescreen with a few extra added elements. This is a Full theme. Absolutely everything that is possible to be themed has been themed. All icons, All images, Call screen, Text messaging chat screens, etc.

I wanted to get away from the basic mostly black and white look and feel of Blackberry OS6 and give something bright, bold and vibrant. I hope you like it is much as I do.

Here's a quick walkthrough of some of the features starting with the Homescreen:

•4 custom icons across the bottom
    •A 7 line Calendar area showing your upcoming appointments
    •A 2 line Messages area showing your new messages
    •When you scroll over Calendar or Messages you get a large shaded underlay under your whole Today area so no matter what wallpaper you are using you will never have any difficulty reading your appointments or new messages

At first glance the banner area is very minimalist, just the battery and signal meters and the time, but there is much more there than is first visible:
    •There are 2 hidden icons that instantly appear when you scroll up to your banner area
    •Hidden icons are: Profiles and Weather
    •Select your battery meter to open Options
    •Select the time to open Clock/Alarm
    •Select your signal meter to open Manage Connections

In addition to the 11 homescreen applications already mentioned there is also 3 hotkeys:

•Hit spacebar to open Messages
    •Hit $ to open Text Messages
    •Hit 0 (zero) to open Calculator

As you have already seen above Vivid uses my own custom designed icon set. Here are some screen shots of the main All Applications screen and inside some of the folders so you can see the icons:

Next here is a few images of the call log and call screens (areas that most themes don't cover at all):

This site just told me that I can only post 10 images per post, so I will finish this write up in my next post...
    Last edited by D Mac; 11-01-10 at 05:42 AM.
    threekings likes this.
    10-19-10 04:16 AM
    Next here is some images of the messaging list and a Text Messaging chat:

And now since I don't think I have posted quite enough screenshots yet here is a couple more:

And finally here is the link: Vivid
    10-19-10 04:16 AM
    Great looking theme. I love the font and icons. Some of the icons aren't showing, such as picture and camera. The the top bar where the 2 hidden icons are supposed to be are always there and I can't open them. The clock app opens every time

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-10 06:03 AM
    Lovely theme, even if it does get away from the swiping the screen, but then that can be annoying on the loaded screen at times.

One problem, the wallpaper cuts off on the right when you go to landscape mode, but otherwise lovely!
    10-19-10 06:48 AM
    Nice theme but it is unreadable in landscape mode.
    10-19-10 08:26 AM
    2 things:

I forgot to mention that Landscape mode is not supported for now. This is because of limitations with theme builder Beta. I will update the theme once RIM updates theme builder.

You Must do a battery pull after installing this theme or some of the icons will not show.

10-19-10 11:08 AM
    Bout 2 dL right now.
    From the SC's dis s#!t look hard.
    4 FREE!!?
    Good lookin, appreciate it

10-23-10 09:31 PM
    Bout 2 dL right now.
    From the SC's dis s#!t look hard.
    4 FREE!!?
    Good lookin, appreciate it

Glad you like it.

Let me know what you think after you try it out.
    10-24-10 02:10 AM
    This theme has got to be my favorite thus far of the Torch Themes. The icons and fonts are very easy on the eyes.
    My only wish is that the today screen could be hidden.
    How do we donate? This theme is way better than some of the ones I have paid money for and then they sucked once you loaded them.
    10-24-10 09:54 PM
    This theme has got to be my favorite thus far of the Torch Themes. The icons and fonts are very easy on the eyes.
    My only wish is that the today screen could be hidden.
    How do we donate? This theme is way better than some of the ones I have paid money for and then they sucked once you loaded them.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it.

A Hidden today version is coming very soon...

Donations can be made by clicking the button in the top right of my site: The Theme Zone
    10-26-10 03:59 PM
    it"s not free anymore?
    i really like it
    11-26-10 05:29 AM
    I had the same basic theme on my BOLD 9000 and loved it, I even loaded it onto a few other BOLDs too as it is so brilliant, shame its no longer free as it would have been loaded straight onto my new TORCH .

Kudos for making such amazing themes, a rare talent indeed .

A fan of your work.

Shaun.
    09-27-11 07:58 AM
    This does not seem free. The link ends up at Mobihand and 5.99 is shown ad the price for this. How is it free?

09-27-11 08:36 AM
    Is this Theme no longer free???? Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

09-27-11 02:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD