10-01-10 12:15 PM
    Looks great! the only thing is when I go into my email the font is HUGE and bolded, any ideas?

I have my font set to 5, plain in the options area, but in the email, its 9-10 and bold.

Thanks!
    10-01-10 02:04 PM
    Hi Great theme,

But i notice if I have a wallpaper, when i have all the icons on screen and i move the trackpad, the wallpaper gets distorted, and when I put it on the side, I notice the notification area has some sort of background. Can this be fixxed?

Vince
    10-01-10 02:22 PM
    Hi Great theme,

But i notice if I have a wallpaper, when i have all the icons on screen and i move the trackpad, the wallpaper gets distorted, and when I put it on the side, I notice the notification area has some sort of background. Can this be fixxed?

Vince
    It seems that both of these bugs are from limitations in the beta build of the theme developing program, as I've seen both these problems on several other themes.
    10-03-10 08:03 AM
    Love the theme. Any fix for the Media screen issue? Items in the media folder are not appearing on the media screen. Also pushing the menu button on the media screen doesn't bring up the menu. Other than that, I love it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-10 12:48 PM
    nice theme i really like it..
    10-03-10 02:02 PM
    Nice one also, roped this to me Torch also...thx
    10-04-10 05:29 PM
    Love the theme. Any fix for the Media screen issue? Items in the media folder are not appearing on the media screen. Also pushing the menu button on the media screen doesn't bring up the menu. Other than that, I love it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Not an issue here, all icons show in the media screen and the BB button brings up a menu which includes memory use just like it should.
    10-06-10 10:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD