Hey all,

As a celebration of our very first game release (Go Go Giraffe) from our sister company, Strapped to a Meteor, we’re giving away free themes to anyone who shows their support by helping us spread the word!

Go Go Giraffe is going to be available on Apple App Store, April 1st (this Friday). We'd like to have a BlackBerry version too but until then, if you've got an iPod or perhaps even an iPhone, be sure to check it out for yourself as well!

SO...HERE'S THE DEALIO:

Follow Strapped to a Meteor on Twitter or Facebook and mention Go Go Giraffe game to your friends and followers to get 1 free Elecite theme.

That’s it. Special promo code will be emailed to you shortly after.

TO GET YOUR FREE THEME:

1. All submissions must be sent to im (at) strappedtoameteor (dot) com by April 1st.

2. The email must include your username and a link to a Twitter/Facebook post that you made.

3. However you mention the game just remember, you must include the names Go Go Giraffe, Strapped to a Meteor and “Available on Apple App Store April 1st.”

Thanks for all of your support guys! Don’t forget to grab a copy of Go Go Giraffe, April 1st on Apple App Store and hopefully we'll have it available for BlackBerry soon!

Would love to hear first thoughts and impressions from all of ya
    Last edited by elecite.com; 03-30-11 at 06:45 PM.
    03-30-11 06:35 PM
    Aww man, if only I had a twitter or Facebook account!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Manoman; 03-31-11 at 05:29 AM.
    03-30-11 06:59 PM
    cool i entered my submission. thanks for the promo love your themes
    03-30-11 10:20 PM
    I entered my submission. I'm a fan of your themes.
    Hope I can get a promo code soon.
    03-30-11 11:35 PM
    For sure, guys! We'll send it out this Fri (latest this coming Mon). Thank you!
    03-31-11 01:21 AM
    Great just sent my submission, I am really looking forward till this game comes to blackberry
    03-31-11 02:43 AM
    i just send my submission. hope i will get the code
    03-31-11 05:48 AM
    Hey all,

As a celebration of our very first game release (Go Go Giraffe) from our sister company, Strapped to a Meteor, were giving away free themes to anyone who shows their support by helping us spread the word!

Go Go Giraffe is going to be available on Apple App Store, April 1st (this Friday). We'd like to have a BlackBerry version too but until then, if you've got an iPod or perhaps even an iPhone, be sure to check it out for yourself as well!

SO...HERE'S THE DEALIO:

Follow Strapped to a Meteor on Twitter or Facebook and mention Go Go Giraffe game to your friends and followers to get 1 free Elecite theme.

Thats it. Special promo code will be emailed to you shortly after.

TO GET YOUR FREE THEME:

1. All submissions must be sent to im (at) strappedtoameteor (dot) com by April 1st.

2. The email must include your username and a link to a Twitter/Facebook post that you made.

3. However you mention the game just remember, you must include the names Go Go Giraffe, Strapped to a Meteor and Available on Apple App Store April 1st.

Thanks for all of your support guys! Dont forget to grab a copy of Go Go Giraffe, April 1st on Apple App Store and hopefully we'll have it available for BlackBerry soon!

Would love to hear first thoughts and impressions from all of ya

I cant understand this hype for facebook and twitter... Nearly every comp. behaves like a pimp for its chicks he want to "institute"...
    It should be still possible to correspond in a old school way... without the need to disclose personal data to any (stock) company...
    03-31-11 07:12 AM
    So you want us BB owners to advertise a game you make for apple only?

Instead of offering to pay us off with a free theme, why not step up and build the game for BB?

The fact that you say things like "We'd like to have a Blackberry version" and "hopefully we'll have it available for Blackberry", tells me that a BB version isn't even in the works as of right now.

I'll pass on a free theme and hold out hope for increased app support instead.
    03-31-11 10:08 AM
    Yeah just entered
    Last edited by Appz-; 03-31-11 at 11:20 AM.
    03-31-11 11:00 AM
    So you want us BB owners to advertise a game you make for apple only?

Instead of offering to pay us off with a free theme, why not step up and build the game for BB?

The fact that you say things like "We'd like to have a Blackberry version" and "hopefully we'll have it available for Blackberry", tells me that a BB version isn't even in the works as of right now.

I'll pass on a free theme and hold out hope for increased app support instead.
    Hi,

The fact that we've been in the BlackBerry business for years and have established great relationships should tell anyone including ourselves that it would only make sense to developer for it so why didn't we? It's not because we didn't want to. A BlackBerry is not handling the game very well...and we have tried So with that being said, we definitely have plans for BlackBerry OS but one of the two things needs to happen first: BlackBerry OS improves, or we port our smaller games first.
    03-31-11 12:18 PM
    Thanks everyone for submissions! Lot's of help received; we greatly appreciate it!
    03-31-11 12:19 PM
    entry sent!
    I'm excited!!! Thanks for the opportunity to own an Elicite theme, guys!!!!
    03-31-11 08:37 PM
    Did anybody got the code?

04-04-11 07:31 AM
    got the code but its not working :s
    04-04-11 03:20 PM
    Yeah got the code for shift just downloaded it thx again Elecite
    04-04-11 03:47 PM
    thanks for the amazing free theme, loving it.
    04-04-11 08:41 PM
    i got the code. Thanks! The theme is amazing!
    You guys are one of the best theme makers out there.
    <ake sme wonder how many people work for long hours to come up with such innovative designs!
    Keep it up! More Power
    04-04-11 10:03 PM
    Got the code, shift is the theme that I wanted. Great and thanks

04-05-11 12:49 AM
    Thanks for the code guys.
    I think Shift is the best blackberry theme ever.
    Luckily I have an iPod touch too, gonna get & try the Go Go Giraffe game soon.

Last edited by Lexion; 04-05-11 at 05:58 AM.
    04-05-11 05:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD