its got hidden dock only accessible with the track pad cant figure out how to make it touch capable. hidden dock has been changed it is now see through to make it more wallpaper friendly .

white icons.
    os6 hidden dock is user defined

http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/6u2o9z

all app screen now with bigger txt at top for easier reading and bacground has been changed as well as the background in incoming and outgoing calls
    Last edited by damienstarr; 06-06-11 at 06:29 PM.
    06-05-11 01:36 PM
    Thank you for sharing. Nice and fast theme. I like the idea of hiding/showing the dock by the pad, it is new.
    Also, although the battery meter is small, but it is cute.
    The pad by the way is fast and very accurate.
    There is one small issue, is that it is difficult to read the icon names in the ALL app screen, and I do not know how to change it.
    The only addition you can make, is to let the icon name shows when highlighted.

Last edited by m.seif; 06-05-11 at 02:09 PM.
    06-05-11 02:07 PM
    sounds good ill get back on it in a few. thanks for the input
    06-05-11 02:45 PM
    Thank you for sharing. Nice and fast theme. I like the idea of hiding/showing the dock by the pad, it is new.
    Also, although the battery meter is small, but it is cute.
    The pad by the way is fast and very accurate.
    There is one small issue, is that it is difficult to read the icon names in the ALL app screen, and I do not know how to change it.
    The only addition you can make, is to let the icon name shows when highlighted.

ok set up new ota all app screen now has highlighted names at top of screen
    as well as name on main screen for the apps in the hidden dock
    Last edited by damienstarr; 06-05-11 at 03:22 PM.
    06-05-11 03:07 PM
    It is excellent now. perfect fro me.

Do you know how can I change the WP for the ALL app screen ?

Thank you very much.
    Last edited by m.seif; 06-05-11 at 04:49 PM.
    06-05-11 04:47 PM
    i dont think you can. i could change it to a diffrent image and pm u the link if u like just send me what you want
    06-05-11 05:30 PM
    i dont think you can. i could change it to a diffrent image and pm u the link if u like just send me what you want
    Thank you very much for your concern, if you can change it to a simple solid color ( black for example or dark blue) , would be very nice of you.
    06-05-11 05:34 PM
    Here are 2 screen shots with the new WP for the ALL app screen, and the main screen.

06-06-11 09:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD