Update 2011/02/13

Please refer to the original SuperTilt thread.

Thanks.

================================================== ===========

All existing SuperTilt user should upgrade to this version.

>> OTA install link for SuperTilt v3 <<

If you download, please leave a comment on what you like/dislike about this theme. Thanks.

High-level changes:
    1. Color changes .... I have converted the default coloring scheme into a Black/Silver one.
    2. The handling of the Hidden Today have been redesigned
    3. Added 5 quick access hotspots to the Hidden Today screen
    3. Graphic and Script optimization - resulting in a smaller and faster theme

Portrait Home Screen and screenshot markup showing the 9 hidden hotspots

Hidden Docks

Hidden Today - updated on v3 with 5 additional quick-access hotspots

Landscape Media Dock
    Last edited by slgta; 02-13-11 at 09:22 PM.
    02-13-11 02:33 PM
    whats new with this one? I liked the v2 lite with the single dock, the four way dock wasnt for me. Also is there a way for the hidden today to just have all calender entries instead of the messages. My instant messages never show there anyways so I always have a blank upper half lol.

But thanks for all your hard work slgta
    02-13-11 02:46 PM
    whats new with this one? I liked the v2 lite with the single dock, the four way dock wasnt for me. Also is there a way for the hidden today to just have all calender entries instead of the messages. My instant messages never show there anyways so I always have a blank upper half lol.

But thanks for all your hard work slgta
    Some highlights are:
    1. Color changes .... I have converted the default coloring scheme into a Black/Silver one.
    2. The handling of the Hidden Today have been redesigned
    3. Added 5 quick access hotspots to the Hidden Today screen
    3. Graphic and Script optimization - resulting in a smaller and faster theme

I will post a Lite version for v3.
    Re the Hidden Today, I have moved Calendar to the top. This is just my personal preference as Calendar Today always have something there whereas the Message Today is empty when there is no new messages.

I could add a shortcut key to hide the Message Today, but I don't think it will make much of a difference since I have moved the Message Today down to the bottom half of the screen.
    02-13-11 03:14 PM
    O.K. just dl the new update. Froze on the hidden today screen 1st time I used it, so I did a battery pull. Now its good but the Tilt Launch doesn't work with it. I activate Tilt Launch and it goes back to V2. Don't know why but the V3 and Tilt Launch don't seem to want to play nice with each other.
    02-13-11 06:22 PM
    O.K. just dl the new update. Froze on the hidden today screen 1st time I used it, so I did a battery pull. Now its good but the Tilt Launch doesn't work with it. I activate Tilt Launch and it goes back to V2. Don't know why but the V3 and Tilt Launch don't seem to want to play nice with each other.
    Did you install TiltLaunch v3 ?
    02-13-11 07:44 PM
    OK, I am merging this thread back to the original SuperTilt thread.
    It is too confusing to have posting across two threads.
    Please do not post in this thread, but use the original SuperTilt thread instead.

Sorry for the confusion.
    02-13-11 09:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD