Still loving this ingenious theme. I put this on just as soon as I got my new phone and it has fairly well defined my Torch experience from the beginning. It is everything that I want: wallpaper-friendly and quick access (1-2 taps) to most of my necessary apps. I still have QuickLaunch installed but am finding that it just slows me down! I can't imagine moving to anything else until you upgrade this one. (4.3 coming soon to a crackberry near you? )

One question for you, slgta. Does SuperTilt rely on the native theme installed in the OS, or can I safely remove that one?
    Thank you for the kind words and all the love for this theme.
    Work / Life are both pretty crazy recently, but I will for sure have 4.3 publish in the near future (with minor fonts and navigation enhancement only).

Anyway, re native theme, it is something you do not want to shrink/remove from your device. I don't think it is a theme dependency, but rather it is needed when the device first came up after a reboot. If you read those hybrid site, you will also see recommendation from the hybrid builder regarding this (NOT to shrink out the default theme).

Hope this help.
    OhmEye likes this.
    04-25-11 05:59 PM
    I had to recycle this one and bring it back. I had it a while back, but lost it with an os upgrade its back to stay and I'm still loving it. Its awesome how you can see every last icon in the tray on the home screen. Some themes cut them off after so many, but not with this fabu theme!thanks, again!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-11 10:21 PM
    First of all a big thanks. It was really a good theme. I have a question. Whenever I change the wallpaper the Homescreen accepts my new wallpaper. However, the lockscreen still points to default wallpaper of the theme (Earth one). How do I change that also ?
    04-27-11 06:57 AM
    Just found this theme, after a month or so of default theme with my new Torch. Only one word to reflect my thought, brilliant :-)

Thank you.

Q: is the landscape dock customizable in terms of what apps go there. I see comments about it.
    04-27-11 01:32 PM
    Great theme! The first one that i ever liked on my torch... Im wondering if you can fix the bug where dialing from the main screen the first number doesnt show up?

Thanks!
    05-15-11 06:17 PM
    Slgta, I am still using this great theme since I downloaded it in March. Haven't seen anything from you in a while and just wanted to post this to make sure you are okay (a while back you posted that work and life were pretty busy) and that we miss you.

I recommend this theme to everyone...for me it is a great and easy way to be most productive on my Torch. Now wouldn't it be great if you could make this theme Playbook usable...and I would suggest that you make that a Premium theme. I would pay the price!
    06-13-11 11:47 AM
    Nice theme!
    but: my blackberry is very slow now !
    06-19-11 06:54 AM
    Nice theme!
    This theme is the best!

Sounds like you may be a good candidate for a fresh OS.
    06-19-11 01:58 PM
    Nice theme!
    Please try upgrading your OS follow by couple battery pull.

06-19-11 07:15 PM
    Slgta, I am still using this great theme since I downloaded it in March. Haven't seen anything from you in a while and just wanted to post this to make sure you are okay (a while back you posted that work and life were pretty busy) and that we miss you.

I recommend this theme to everyone...for me it is a great and easy way to be most productive on my Torch. Now wouldn't it be great if you could make this theme Playbook usable...and I would suggest that you make that a Premium theme. I would pay the price!
    Thank you for posting your comments. I am fine, just very busy and will be busy for at least until Nov as I will have to move twice between now and Nov.

Still have to rollout the latest upgrade to my themes. I only have it on TiltLaunch for now.

06-19-11 07:20 PM
    Just found this theme, after a month or so of default theme with my new Torch. Only one word to reflect my thought, brilliant :-)

Thank you.

Q: is the landscape dock customizable in terms of what apps go there. I see comments about it.
    Landscape dock is not customizable, I could make it customizable but probably won't have time until Nov / Dec. Sorry

06-19-11 07:22 PM
    Great theme! The first one that i ever liked on my torch... Im wondering if you can fix the bug where dialing from the main screen the first number doesnt show up?

Thanks!
    I think that is a RIM bug, and therefore nothing we could do to fix it.

06-19-11 07:24 PM
    First of all a big thanks. It was really a good theme. I have a question. Whenever I change the wallpaper the Homescreen accepts my new wallpaper. However, the lockscreen still points to default wallpaper of the theme (Earth one). How do I change that also ?
    The lock screen wallpaper is set when I created the theme. I could try to see what will happen if I didn't specify the wallpaper for the lock screen. But probably won't have time until Nov. Sorry.
    06-19-11 07:46 PM
    I had to recycle this one and bring it back. I had it a while back, but lost it with an os upgrade its back to stay and I'm still loving it. Its awesome how you can see every last icon in the tray on the home screen. Some themes cut them off after so many, but not with this fabu theme!thanks, again!

You are very welcome. I am still using TiltLaunch myself. These set of themes are build based on my personal needs, so it will be hard for me to find a better one for myself.

The latest version of TiltLaunch have some minor improvement over the rest of the themes in the set (e.g. SuperTilt), I am still planning to implement the changes to all the themes in the set, but probably will have to wait till Nov / Dec. Stay tune.
    06-19-11 07:50 PM
    Excellent theme, but I seem to have found a minor bug. I can't seem to get into the home screen options screen. When I push menu from the application screen and go to options the screen flashes and then goes back to the applications screen. Likewise, if I go to Options>Setup>Home Screen Preferences I get the same result.

This came up because I accidentally changed my background wallpaper to something....ummmm....inappropriate and wanted to go back to the default. As I can't get into the home screen options, I can't do that.
    07-11-11 05:57 PM
    Excellent theme, but I seem to have found a minor bug. I can't seem to get into the home screen options screen. When I push menu from the application screen and go to options the screen flashes and then goes back to the applications screen. Likewise, if I go to Options>Setup>Home Screen Preferences I get the same result.

This came up because I accidentally changed my background wallpaper to something....ummmm....inappropriate and wanted to go back to the default. As I can't get into the home screen options, I can't do that.

Just wanted to say that I have the same problem. This JUST started happening after I updated to the latest release of the BlackBerry software. I have the 6.0 operating system (obviously if I have a Torch) but this was a new bundle number (2647) from the old one which was 600 something. Hope this helps you figure out whats up. Have loved the theme ever since I 1st installed it but this is kinda annoying that you can't get in to change your wallpaper. Changed back to the org. theme and it gives me access then.
    07-28-11 03:55 PM
    Just wanted to say that I have the same problem. This JUST started happening after I updated to the latest release of the BlackBerry software. I have the 6.0 operating system (obviously if I have a Torch) but this was a new bundle number (2647) from the old one which was 600 something. Hope this helps you figure out whats up. Have loved the theme ever since I 1st installed it but this is kinda annoying that you can't get in to change your wallpaper. Changed back to the org. theme and it gives me access then.
    I am also noticing this since the last OS upgrade. SuperTilt is my favorite theme and the work around to changing the wallpaper is to go first to your picture files and select the picture you want and then hit the BB menu key and select "set as wallpaper". You can't change wallpaper through the options menu.
    07-29-11 12:03 PM
    That's all well and good, and for now I've gone to a different wallpaper. But if you want the stock wallpaper back you're screwed. I'd like to get the stock wallpaper back and can't.

For what its worth, I'm running .600 as well. I got the theme after I updated to .600 so I can't say whether the options menu would have worked for me or not.

08-08-11 06:47 AM
    I "downgraded" my OS back to .448 and I got that wallpaper feature back. I was running .600 before btw.
    08-08-11 06:58 AM
    That's all well and good, and for now I've gone to a different wallpaper. But if you want the stock wallpaper back you're screwed. I'd like to get the stock wallpaper back and can't.

For what its worth, I'm running .600 as well. I got the theme after I updated to .600 so I can't say whether the options menu would have worked for me or not.

I'm running a .600 based hybrid and got the default back easily.

Went to options on the app screen (blackberry key, then options) and there was an option to "Reset Wallpaper" which did it for me.

08-08-11 11:16 PM
    Update 2011/08/21 - SuperTilt v5.0

Based on popular demand, I have updated this theme with OS7 icons !!

>> OTA Install SuperTilt v5.0 <<

If you download, please leave a comment on what you like/dislike about this theme. Thanks.

OhmEye, kfroese and newcollector like this.
    08-20-11 11:45 PM
    Ota not working for supertilt. Tilt launch ota downloaded fine. Btw, one of my original favorite 9800 themes. Happy to see you still showing love (non- premium style). Respect

08-20-11 11:59 PM
    Ota not working for supertilt. Tilt launch ota downloaded fine. Btw, one of my original favorite 9800 themes. Happy to see you still showing love (non- premium style). Respect

Found a bug in SuperTilt, working on it. Please try download again in a few minutes.
    OhmEye likes this.
    08-21-11 12:14 AM
    should be ok now. Enjoy.
    OhmEye likes this.
    08-21-11 12:44 AM
    Man, do I ever love this theme! Of course, I had to update to v.5 as soon as you put it out there. Installation was pain-free, the new icons are kewl, but I've got a question. Is it strange that my gmail account has a different icon than my domain-name email accounts and my account @blackberry.net? The other accounts change their icons when I highlight them, but my gmail account icon always stays the same (just as if it were highlighted). Is this an expected result? I have done the battery pulls, reinstalled the theme, but I can't get this to change.

08-21-11 04:50 AM
199 ... 5678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD