I am still using v2 because i want to control what happens in the landscape mode and cut down on all the various hotspots. I really can't keep up with what gets placed where and i end up clicking all over to find the app I need. I guess this is due to old timer's disease! Do these bug fixes help me out in V2? I really like to stay on this theme.

thanks for a great product. Bob
    This this is definitely worth the time to get to know and a no brainer to upgrade! Slgta definitely knows what the **** he is doing. If you like V2 you will love V4.2. The theme is smaller, faster, and has an awesome new refined color scheme from the default blue or whatever it was, and plenty of bug fixes. This is easily my favorite theme. Give it a try; I doubt very seriously you will be disappointed. Besides, there is always Options>Change theme>SuperTilt by SLGTA v4.2>Delete. Ouccccch...that hurt just to type.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-11 11:13 AM
    I am still using v2 because i want to control what happens in the landscape mode and cut down on all the various hotspots. I really can't keep up with what gets placed where and i end up clicking all over to find the app I need. I guess this is due to old timer's disease! Do these bug fixes help me out in V2? I really like to stay on this theme.

thanks for a great product. Bob
    upgrade to v4.2 is highly recommended. If you don't remember which hidden hotspot is which, you can always press the physical application key to get to the app list.... or try the "SuperTilt Lite" version which has one hidden dock (instead of four in the full version).
    03-07-11 08:17 PM
    This this is definitely worth the time to get to know and a no brainer to upgrade! Slgta definitely knows what the **** he is doing. If you like V2 you will love V4.2. The theme is smaller, faster, and has an awesome new refined color scheme from the default blue or whatever it was, and plenty of bug fixes. This is easily my favorite theme. Give it a try; I doubt very seriously you will be disappointed. Besides, there is always Options>Change theme>SuperTilt by SLGTA v4.2>Delete. Ouccccch...that hurt just to type.

LOL ... thanks.
    "delete" is not recommended.

One thing worth mentioning is that ... installing any newer version (e.g. v4.2) will not affect any existing version on the phone. In this particular case, the user can always switch back to v2 after trying v4.3. So it won't hurt to try.
    03-07-11 08:20 PM
    Excellent!!!
    Great, thanks.
    03-07-11 08:22 PM
    Great theme man! Decided to finally try out some themes after only having used one which was the same as stock but minus the tabs.

Love it so far! I feel like I could get away with the lite version but since i started with this one, I'd rather learn to use the extra docks instead. My only issue will be learning to use the hotspots.
    03-23-11 10:19 AM
    **** No matter how many I try, I still keep coming back to this theme! ****

The only issue is that that the cursor is lost in some dialog boxes, (black on black) but overall this theme just works great!
    03-26-11 12:21 PM
    **** No matter how many I try, I still keep coming back to this theme! ****

The only issue is that that the cursor is lost in some dialog boxes, (black on black) but overall this theme just works great!
    Just came across that myself a few minutes ago when backing up some 3rd party apps. No biggie though.
    03-28-11 08:54 AM
    Trying it out now. Think I will like it.

03-28-11 09:19 AM
    I've been playing with this theme for a few days now and really like it. Combining it with my personalized custom wallpaper looks sharp. I finally have all my icons set so that I know what's on the hidden docks. Great theme with lots of personalization options! Runs smoothly...Outstanding job on designing this theme!!

03-28-11 10:48 AM
    Absolutely love this theme layout. Works great for me. Only thing I noticed is the small alarm clock icon overlaps the time on the homescreen.

03-29-11 02:51 AM
    After about a week or so of use, the only issue I'm having with this theme is that it lags a bit. Sometimes I have to press the BB button or the end key in order to "unlock" the screen. Basically I cant hit any of the hotspots or hidden docks until I leave the home screen or press a couple keys.

Not a huge deal but still a bit annoying. Overall a nice theme.
    03-29-11 08:49 AM
    Is there anyway for it to show the wallpaper I assign instead of the moon when the phone locks? I changed the wallpaper no problem but it still goes to he default moon when the phone locks. Just wondered if I missed something.
    Thanks
    03-29-11 04:12 PM
    I really like the look and feel of this theme. But I did notice some "feature creep" as it became more and more complex with version. I sometime forget where everything is..Is it possible for you to release a lite version with only a couple of hidden docks or should I just use a previous version?

Thanks!
    03-30-11 08:27 AM
    I really like the look and feel of this theme. But I did notice some "feature creep" as it became more and more complex with version. I sometime forget where everything is..Is it possible for you to release a lite version with only a couple of hidden docks or should I just use a previous version?

Thanks!
    There is a "lite" version with only 1 hidden dock I believe.

Here is the link http://forums.crackberry.com/f220/fr...-slgta-582081/
    03-30-11 08:41 AM
    Hi. I've been using this theme all day and its realy greate.
    One thing, what are all the numbers on the buttom of the home screen? Do they have a meaning? Can I make them disapear?
    Thanks

03-30-11 04:14 PM
    How about an update with the OS6.1 icons?

By the sat, this is a great them and I have been using it almoast exclusively since v3. Haven't found anything as functional!

04-03-11 09:29 AM
    How about an update with the OS6.1 icons?

By the sat, this is a great them and I have been using it almoast exclusively since v3. Haven't found anything as functional!

Hmm good idea
    04-03-11 11:15 AM
    Tried MANY themes in this forum but always find myself coming back to this! Awesome theme! & I'm sure people will be willing to fork out a bit if this come in OS6.1 icons, at least for me! Cheers (:
    04-04-11 12:00 AM
    This is a great theme. Would love to see a fix to the nonresoponsive touch screen issue I mentioned above........adding the 6.1 icons would be a HUGE bonus!
    04-11-11 11:03 AM
    Been using this theme for some time now, and find it to be the most bug-less and most usable theme for me. Took a while to get it set up just the way I like it, but since then it has been smooth sailing.

+1 to the addition of 6.1 icons. That would be really sweet.
    04-11-11 01:28 PM
    This one is beautiful! Thank you, slgta!!!
    04-14-11 11:44 AM
    This is a great theme. Would love to see a fix to the nonresoponsive touch screen issue I mentioned above........adding the 6.1 icons would be a HUGE bonus!
    Interesting. I have not seen this in the current version (v4.3) I have running on my phone. I will find some time to package and publish v4.3 for you to try. Stay tuned.
    OhmEye likes this.
    04-18-11 09:38 PM
    Thank you everyone for the feedback.

Sorry for not active on this recently. Work has been kinda crazy.

If I get some time, I might consider the 6.1 icons, but I am not big on cosmetic enhancement. My focus is always on functionality of the theme.
    OhmEye likes this.
    04-18-11 09:41 PM
    Interesting. I have not seen this in the current version (v4.3) I have running on my phone. I will find some time to package and publish v4.3 for you to try. Stay tuned.
    Cool! thanks for the response. I just upgraded my OS to .526 so we'll see if I still encounter this issue. (was on .246) Its only been about an hour but I have yet to experience it.

I cant stay away from this theme. I went from never using custom themes, to having ~10 currently installed and a couple others deleted and this is the one I keep coming back to.

Great job on it!
    04-19-11 09:41 AM
    Still loving this ingenious theme. I put this on just as soon as I got my new phone and it has fairly well defined my Torch experience from the beginning. It is everything that I want: wallpaper-friendly and quick access (1-2 taps) to most of my necessary apps. I still have QuickLaunch installed but am finding that it just slows me down! I can't imagine moving to anything else until you upgrade this one. (4.3 coming soon to a crackberry near you? )

One question for you, slgta. Does SuperTilt rely on the native theme installed in the OS, or can I safely remove that one?
    04-25-11 05:08 AM
199 ... 45678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD