O.K. I just found this today (just recently became a crackberry owner) and I have two other themes on my phone right now and I have to tell you, This theme RULES!!! WAYYYYYYYYYY better than the other two ones I have right now (which I SADDDDLY payed for) and when I get some money I will DEFF. donate to!! I have read this entire thread and seems like you have been working hard on this thing for a while and I got in on the best version to date! Gonna have to try the wall paper switcher thing and I have already dl tiltlaunch and LOVE it as well. I dl the theme builder and messed with it a little but think that actually building a theme might be more than I wanna try. My wife would love one that is zebra print or animal print focused and was gonna try to build one for her but MAN this one is GOLD!!! Just wanted to let you know that you now have another FAN!!!
    Thank you for taking the time to comment.
    This theme still have couple bugs, I have some ideas on how to fix those, so be sure to saty tuned.
    For your wife, u can try the SuperTilt PINK and download a nice animal wallpaper for her. The good thing about using the same theme is that it will be easier when you guys have to use each others phone once in a while.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by slgta; 02-11-11 at 07:57 PM.
    02-11-11 06:35 PM
    SuperTilt v3 is now available. Please see the first post for details.

Thanks.
    02-13-11 09:17 PM
    Seems like a possible bug on v3. Once I open the Today view, I can't seem to close it. That worked on v2 for me so I'm thinking bug...

Nevermind, just figured it out - have to click the "home" icon.

I like how you have implemented the Today screen - very slick.

Personally, I prefer using the "escape" key to clear the today screen as per v2. And also, I think it would look better to keep the same icon set rather than use a different set for the icons at the bottom of the today screen.
    02-14-11 12:18 AM
    Seems like a possible bug on v3. Once I open the Today view, I can't seem to close it. That worked on v2 for me so I'm thinking bug...

Nevermind, just figured it out - have to click the "home" icon.

I like how you have implemented the Today screen - very slick.

Personally, I prefer using the "escape" key to clear the today screen as per v2. And also, I think it would look better to keep the same icon set rather than use a different set for the icons at the bottom of the today screen.
    I miss the Escape key when trying to close the toiday screen too. I took that option out just to avoid the famous repeat animation problem. Besides, we are using that to close the hidden docks as well. I don't have a good way to do all and not having navigation problem and/or repeat animation.

02-14-11 08:27 AM
    ummm no, I didn't dl the TiltLaunch3. Didn't realize that there was an update to that as well. Thanks and I'll dl it right now.
    02-14-11 02:26 PM
    Update 2011/02/15 - SuperTilt v3.1

v3 solved some navigation issues but have introduced too much lag. So, I have gone back to the drawing board last night, and I think I have nailed it. You will be surprised how smooth the hidden dock and the hidden today is in v3.1.
    I wasn't able to get to this smooth with the hidden today in the past.
    Try v3.1 and you will not be disappointed.

Details are in the first post.
    Thanks.
    02-15-11 03:44 PM
    Downloading the theme now but if nothing else, the barcode was awesome - great time saver!
    02-19-11 08:28 PM
    great theme, thx!
    02-20-11 08:10 AM
    Downloading the theme now but if nothing else, the barcode was awesome - great time saver!
    Yes, the code is for those who browse the forum on a PC (or Mac).

02-20-11 09:04 AM
    great theme, thx!
    You're welcome.

02-20-11 09:06 AM
    v4.1 is posted on the first post.

Changes includes:
    1. New banner design (smaller header).
    2. Access to Calendar / Clock / Profile from header hotspots.
    3. Access to Options / Messages / Manage Connection from footer hotspots.
    4. Added Text messages on Hidden Today screen.
    5. Refined color scheme (Semi-transparent dialog and menu background, etc)

Enjoy.
    02-21-11 02:18 PM
    Super slick! Keep up the great work.

02-22-11 08:57 AM
    Sick! Best update so far, Bravo!
    02-22-11 05:07 PM
    Super slick! Keep up the great work.

Glad you are liking it. =)
    Watch for an minor update today for a workaround on a RIM browser color bug.

02-22-11 06:09 PM
    Sick! Best update so far, Bravo!
    Thanks. I really like the new banner layout..and the new hotspots. I don't even need to have message, calendar and options on my app list anymore, and I am using those app slot for something else. =)

02-22-11 06:12 PM
    Please download v4.1 again from the first post.
    It has a minor color changes to workaround a RIM browser bug where it uses a Black text on Black background on dropdown list.
    02-22-11 07:48 PM
    I was coming on here tonight to say how much I was enjoying SuperTilt 3 and that it would be the perfect theme for me (I have tried about 8, paid & free) if the app name font above the notifications could be made a wee bit smaller.... well BAM!!! You've aced this and then some with the 4.1 update! It just works the way I like a theme to work.

Thanks for a great theme. Props!
    02-23-11 08:40 PM
    I was coming on here tonight to say how much I was enjoying SuperTilt 3 and that it would be the perfect theme for me (I have tried about 8, paid & free) if the app name font above the notifications could be made a wee bit smaller.... well BAM!!! You've aced this and then some with the 4.1 update! It just works the way I like a theme to work.

Thanks for a great theme. Props!
    Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with this theme.

Please noted that there have been some report on text color problem in some applications, I am working on a fix and will publish as soon as possible.

It will probably be labelled as v4.2. Stay tuned.

Thanks.
    rpgmangg likes this.
    02-23-11 09:42 PM
    Hi,

I want to thank you for your great themes, i discovered your work with Tiltlaunch that this is exactly the way i wanted to use my phone Only the autolaunch of app0 annoyed me then i found Supertilt : no autolaunch app0 and a smaller font ^^ => perfect.
    Had a question, can i change in land mode Twitter by Gtalk easely?
    02-24-11 03:08 PM
    v4.2 is available on the first post.
    02-24-11 09:15 PM
    Hi,

I want to thank you for your great themes, i discovered your work with Tiltlaunch that this is exactly the way i wanted to use my phone Only the autolaunch of app0 annoyed me then i found Supertilt : no autolaunch app0 and a smaller font ^^ => perfect.
    Had a question, can i change in land mode Twitter by Gtalk easely?
    Landscape apps are pre-defined and are not customizable by the user.
    You can always assign Gtalk to one of the many hidden hotspots / dock on the main screen.
    02-24-11 09:17 PM
    About to go download v4.2 - I'm loving 4.1. This theme is fantastic! I had been running v2 for quite a while (as I found v3 not to my liking).

Couple of comments/suggestions:
    -I find the top left hotspot difficult to tap since there is the overlapping weather slot in that spot now. Perhaps just eliminate that corner?
    -Today view: almost 100% excellent! But, to quibble, I'd like to see a bit more of the name of the event and less of the location
    -If you could do a permanent application text for the weather slot, I'd be extraordinarily happy as I could then go back to WeatherEye which doesn't show the temperature on its icon, just in the application name. In the meantime, I'm using a not-quite-as-good weather proggy that does show temp on the icon.

Thanks for your hard work on this theme and your generosity in making it free!
    02-25-11 10:33 AM
    About to go download v4.2 - I'm loving 4.1. This theme is fantastic! I had been running v2 for quite a while (as I found v3 not to my liking).

Couple of comments/suggestions:
    -I find the top left hotspot difficult to tap since there is the overlapping weather slot in that spot now. Perhaps just eliminate that corner?
    -Today view: almost 100% excellent! But, to quibble, I'd like to see a bit more of the name of the event and less of the location
    -If you could do a permanent application text for the weather slot, I'd be extraordinarily happy as I could then go back to WeatherEye which doesn't show the temperature on its icon, just in the application name. In the meantime, I'm using a not-quite-as-good weather proggy that does show temp on the icon.

Thanks for your hard work on this theme and your generosity in making it free!
    Glad you are liking v4.2

I know what you mean re the top-left hidden hotspot.
    The hotspot is actually quite big (120x120), so the trick will be to tap just on the right or the bottom of the weather slot.
    If you don't want to use that slot, you can put something you don't need on that app position.

Re the today view, I am planning to make the font a tiny bit smaller (condensed) in the next version .... that should help display more text on each line.

Re the weather slot, if you want permanent weather text, you might want to consider a weather app that can actually display weather info on the wallpapaer. (e.g. "Weather Plus" by MMMOOO)
    02-25-11 09:17 PM
    Excellent!!!
    03-04-11 09:16 AM
    I am still using v2 because i want to control what happens in the landscape mode and cut down on all the various hotspots. I really can't keep up with what gets placed where and i end up clicking all over to find the app I need. I guess this is due to old timer's disease! Do these bug fixes help me out in V2? I really like to stay on this theme.

thanks for a great product. Bob
    03-07-11 10:43 AM
199 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD