I would appreciate if you include a button on the main screen that takes me all my app
    can you elaborate a bit more?
    do you mean just like what you get when you press the physical BB key (the one between the trackpad and the phone button)?
    darito30 likes this.
    02-04-11 12:37 PM
    If that is exactly what I want, I would really appreciate it ................. Greetings
    02-04-11 12:58 PM
    Ohhh.

How bout when you turn it the other way ??
    can you make it for both ways ?
    02-04-11 01:05 PM
    Ohhh.

How bout when you turn it the other way ??
    can you make it for both ways ?
    yup it work both ways? but as of now, I don't see a way to make the left and right rotate to launch two different apps, that will be cool.
    02-04-11 01:11 PM
    yes, i think so as well.
    02-04-11 01:13 PM
    If that is exactly what I want, I would really appreciate it ................. Greetings
    oic, so instead of pressing on the physical key, you would like to press on a virtual key (hotspot) on the screen to get to the list of apps?

I never understand why anyone would want that, can you explain the reasoning behind?

Physical or Virtual, it is still one press with the exact same result, isn't it?
    02-04-11 01:15 PM
    It is more comfortable pressing the screen instead of the bb key. is a bit hard
    02-04-11 04:51 PM
    Amazing theme first of all!! I'm running SuperTilt7 and I have one quick question. I have the brightness set to 10 but whenever I go landscape it always gets WAY brighter. I deleted and reinstalled and tried multiple battery pulls, is it just me getting this weird scenario. I love the theme and even with that tiny bug, I still recommend it to all my friends. Great work!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-11 06:46 PM
    Amazing theme first of all!! I'm running SuperTilt7 and I have one quick question. I have the brightness set to 10 but whenever I go landscape it always gets WAY brighter. I deleted and reinstalled and tried multiple battery pulls, is it just me getting this weird scenario. I love the theme and even with that tiny bug, I still recommend it to all my friends. Great work!!

May I ask which version of SuperTilt you are running?
    I have not seen that bug, maybe u have one of the early version?
    Try install the latest "SuperTilt+ Lite" or wait for the new version I am going to post toinight. The Lite version is very stable. The new one will have more features, but it could also means more bugs.

02-04-11 07:51 PM
    2011.01.27.0358 is the version I have. I would download the newer ones but I'm not a fan of the on-screen hotspots or the today stuff. I like the hidden dock and it looks great and runs smooth as butter. I was just curious if that little problem I had was fixable? If its not then I can bare with it, the rest of the theme is awesome enough.

02-04-11 11:58 PM
    2011.01.27.0358 is the version I have. I would download the newer ones but I'm not a fan of the on-screen hotspots or the today stuff. I like the hidden dock and it looks great and runs smooth as butter. I was just curious if that little problem I had was fixable? If its not then I can bare with it, the rest of the theme is awesome enough.

I have not seen the problem you described. So, I will suggest you try the latest Lite version .... compare that with the new one I just published and see if you would like the idea of having more hidden docks.
    02-05-11 12:14 AM
    I have published a new version.

All SuperTilt / SuperTilt+ users should upgrade to this version or to the latest "SuperTilt+ Lite" version.

Enjoy and please let me know how what you think.

Thanks.
    02-05-11 12:19 AM
    Wow! The 2-5-11 update is awsome, more hot spots! How kool is that! SLGTA you the MAN!
    02-05-11 09:30 AM
    Wow! The 2-5-11 update is awsome, more hot spots! How kool is that! SLGTA you the MAN!
    The additional hotspots are to address a particular issue of having to find the apps I wanted from the big app list. Now, user (including myself) can arrange their apps into different groups and place them on the four hidden docks.... and have them readily available from the home screen.

e.g. GPS/Navigation in Dock 1, Games in Dock2, News/Reading in Dock3, IM in Dock4. .... or whatever meets the need of the user.

That's why I stay away from one big hidden dock of 16 app slots which in my opinion is almost like what you will get when pressing the physical BB key.

Anyway, glad you like the new version.
    02-05-11 09:40 AM
    Hi,

Thanks for this cool theme

02-05-11 01:20 PM
    It is more comfortable pressing the screen instead of the bb key. is a bit hard
    oic, personal preference, I guess.
    02-05-11 01:56 PM
    Hi,

Thanks for this cool theme
    You are very welcome. Thank you for trying it out.
    02-05-11 01:57 PM
    I have not seen the problem you described. So, I will suggest you try the latest Lite version .... compare that with the new one I just published and see if you would like the idea of having more hidden docks.
    Too much going on for me, the screen is too busy with all the hidden buttons. Thank you for the fast responses but I think I will stick with the SuperTilt7. I'm more of minimalist kind of guy. Keep up with the great work SLGTA, you are an awesome theme builder.

02-05-11 01:59 PM
    Too much going on for me, the screen is too busy with all the hidden buttons. Thank you for the fast responses but I think I will stick with the SuperTilt7. I'm more of minimalist kind of guy. Keep up with the great work SLGTA, you are an awesome theme builder.

SupterTilt7 is old, try the Lite version (click here), it only has one dock just like SuperTilt7.
    02-05-11 04:33 PM
    Some of you are offering Donation towards the making of this theme.

I will not put a price tag on this theme as I believe Theme should be free for people to try out. I like the donation idea as that give user a chance to support the theme builder, and they can do that according to the quality of the theme.

Anyway, I have not done this before, so it took me a while to find out how to do that via Paypal. Click on the link in my signature if you feed like donating towards this theme.

Thanks.
    02-05-11 09:54 PM
    Updates 2011/02/06 - SuperTilt+v2

Just like v2 of the Lite version, this update converted the four corner hotspots on the home screen to be customizable.
    SuperTilt+v2 now has 20 customizable app slots on the home screen (4 corner hidden hotspots, plus the 16 slots acorss the four hidden docks).

Application mapping:
    - The weather slot (app0)
    - Four corner hidden hotspot (app1-app4)
    - Dock1 @bottom (app5-app8)
    - Dock2 @left (app9-app12)
    - Dock3 @top (app13-app16)
    - Dock4 @right (app17-app20)

>> OTA Install link for SuperTilt+v2 <<
    02-06-11 08:27 PM
    Hey would it be possible to get another copy of supertilt7, I did a wipe and the backup left out my themes. I don't like the newer versions I'm more of a fan of one hidden dock and no hot spots. Supertilt7 was the best one for me.

02-08-11 11:00 PM
    Hey would it be possible to get another copy of supertilt7, I did a wipe and the backup left out my themes. I don't like the newer versions I'm more of a fan of one hidden dock and no hot spots. Supertilt7 was the best one for me.

take a look at SuperTilt+v2 Lite.....

for the customizable hotspot .. if you want it to work just like SuperTilt7, just position the following apps in this sequence ...
    1. weather app
    2. message
    3. calendar
    4. contacts
    5. social feeds
    6,7,8&9. whatever apps you want to on the hidden dock

Thank you for your continue support.
    02-08-11 11:36 PM
    The Pink version of SuperTilt is now available.

Think of it as "SuperTilt for Her".

Enjoy.
    PrimeRules likes this.
    02-10-11 09:51 PM
    O.K. I just found this today (just recently became a crackberry owner) and I have two other themes on my phone right now and I have to tell you, This theme RULES!!! WAYYYYYYYYYY better than the other two ones I have right now (which I SADDDDLY payed for) and when I get some money I will DEFF. donate to!! I have read this entire thread and seems like you have been working hard on this thing for a while and I got in on the best version to date! Gonna have to try the wall paper switcher thing and I have already dl tiltlaunch and LOVE it as well. I dl the theme builder and messed with it a little but think that actually building a theme might be more than I wanna try. My wife would love one that is zebra print or animal print focused and was gonna try to build one for her but MAN this one is GOLD!!! Just wanted to let you know that you now have another FAN!!!
    02-11-11 03:49 PM
199 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD