I found myself kept launching the wrong hotspos today, so I have decided to made the center hotspot a bit bigger.
    New files are posted, please reinstall using the OTA link in the first post. The version number should be 2011.01.29.2109.

Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-11 09:15 PM
    I downloaded supertilt+ yesterday and it's the bomb. Awesome work! You did an amazing job on this. It's so perfect, in many ways. I love the simplicity of this theme. Thank you so much!
    01-30-11 12:10 AM
    Love the theme!! Good work!!

01-30-11 01:18 PM
    This is hands down the best theme I've used on my Torch and I've been through about 30. Any chance you can change the battery meter to a percentage (I know they're rounded to the nearest 10) so I don't have to use MeterBerry?

Other than that I have no complaints with the theme and I'm normally picky and have lots!
    01-30-11 02:21 PM
    I downloaded supertilt+ yesterday and it's the bomb. Awesome work! You did an amazing job on this. It's so perfect, in many ways. I love the simplicity of this theme. Thank you so much!
    Thanks Neicy. I did try very hard to make this an easy to use theme.

There are still couple glitches in the navigation/focus, so I am still looking for ways to fix those.
    01-30-11 08:23 PM
    Love the theme!! Good work!!

I have tried many themes but doesn't seems to find one which meet my needs perfectly. So I decided to try build a theme myself.

Hope this theme not only allow you guys to showcase the wallpaper you love, but also increase the efficiency of using this very nice phone from RIM.
    I just wish we have a more powerful processor on the phone to handle all the SVG scripts that is getting more and more complex as the theme builder community is creating more advanced theme.
    01-30-11 08:30 PM
    This is hands down the best theme I've used on my Torch and I've been through about 30. Any chance you can change the battery meter to a percentage (I know they're rounded to the nearest 10) so I don't have to use MeterBerry?

Other than that I have no complaints with the theme and I'm normally picky and have lots!
    Thank you for your kind words.

Yes, the battery and signal icons are one of the things I am going to try to enhanced. There are some pretty nice icons available for us to incorporate into other themes. I am going to play around with those and see which one work/look best in the next version of SuperTilt+. Stay tuned.
    01-30-11 08:34 PM
    Thank you for your kind words.

Yes, the battery and signal icons are one of the things I am going to try to enhanced. There are some pretty nice icons available for us to incorporate into other themes. I am going to play around with those and see which one work/look best in the next version of SuperTilt+. Stay tuned.
    That would be sweet!! I agree... I've been through a ton of themes and this is the first one that I have no issues with - it's always a case of I like it but... Great Theme!! Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to seeing what you do with it next!
    01-30-11 09:37 PM
    This theme is awsome, love the hot spots. wallpaper frendly (I have wallpaper changer pro works great), weather slot. Landscape shows my wallpaper (woo hoo!)
    Good gob Sigta!
    01-30-11 10:21 PM
    That would be sweet!! I agree... I've been through a ton of themes and this is the first one that I have no issues with - it's always a case of I like it but... Great Theme!! Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to seeing what you do with it next!
    "Ask and you shall receive"

Here you go .... SuperTilt+ 2011.01.31.0010

Changes:-
    - Battery Meter
    - Signal Meter
    - WiFi Meter
    - Minor changes in trying to address the issue of "Home Screen not responding after switch back from Landscape mode"

Enjoy.
    Zach7 likes this.
    01-30-11 11:24 PM
    This theme is awsome, love the hot spots. wallpaper frendly (I have wallpaper changer pro works great), weather slot. Landscape shows my wallpaper (woo hoo!)
    Good gob Sigta!
    Thank you for trying SuperTilt+.
    01-30-11 11:28 PM
    "Ask and you shall receive"

Here you go .... SuperTilt+ 2011.01.31.0010

Changes:-
    - Battery Meter
    - Signal Meter
    - WiFi Meter
    - Minor changes in trying to address the issue of "Home Screen not responding after switch back from Landscape mode"

Enjoy.
    Thanks for the great update on the battery meter. I have a couple of suggestions and they might be just personal. I prefer the old monochromatic colour scheme of the theme even though it just so happens to fit my colour scheme I find it a bit too busy.

Also, The wifi meter when full overlaps the EDGE (yes, I run 2G to save battery).

Last edited by aznkid.com; 01-31-11 at 02:39 PM.
    01-31-11 02:33 PM
    Any way you would do one with just the calendar in the hidden today and customiziable tilt screen for those of us that don't have a big need for the social and media fields?

01-31-11 03:51 PM
    Any way you would do one with just the calendar in the hidden today and customiziable tilt screen for those of us that don't have a big need for the social and media fields?

I will take a look at the suggestions.
    But the last thing I want is to shown, on the tilt screen, the same set of icons that users can get to easily anyway by simply pressing on the physical apps key. I do have an idea, but will have to play with it a bit first. Don't have time to work on it tonight ...and this is going to be a busy week (Chinese New Year) ... so might have to wait till the weekend.
    01-31-11 09:55 PM
    Thanks for the great update on the battery meter. I have a couple of suggestions and they might be just personal. I prefer the old monochromatic colour scheme of the theme even though it just so happens to fit my colour scheme I find it a bit too busy.

http://www.aznkid.com/misc/bbscreen1.jpg

Also, The wifi meter when full overlaps the EDGE (yes, I run 2G to save battery).

http://www.aznkid.com/misc/bbscreen2.jpg
    Nice wallpaper.
    I picked the same color (green) for the Battery icon and the Signal icon, to make them look more in-sync. I think it look very nice with your wallpaper.

Having said that, I do have plans to publish the theme in different color schemes, maybe I can keep one with the OEM black&white icon look.
    01-31-11 10:01 PM
    I love the update! Thanks for making it even better.

02-01-11 05:27 AM
    I will take a look at the suggestions.
    But the last thing I want is to shown, on the tilt screen, the same set of icons that users can get to easily anyway by simply pressing on the physical apps key. I do have an idea, but will have to play with it a bit first. Don't have time to work on it tonight ...and this is going to be a busy week (Chinese New Year) ... so might have to wait till the weekend.
    What if you had the hidden today on the tilt screen as well???? I understand your point of not wanted to use something it basically already there. Another idea would be to have sms show up there.

02-01-11 07:54 AM
    I love the update! Thanks for making it even better.

Thank you for your continue support.
    02-01-11 10:26 AM
    Updates 2011/02/01

Changes Summary:
    - Customizable apps slots on Landscape Home (app#17 - app#27)
    - WiFi meter changes - remove WiFi meter icon when WiFi is disabled
    - Same default wallpaper on Landscape and Portrait Home Screens

Details/Background:
    I would like to do more on the Landscape Home, so here is the first step....
    Besides the hotspots available on the portrait home screen and the hidden dock (app#2 - app#5), user can now decided what apps to show up on the landscape home (app#16 - app#27). User can always get to app#6 - app#16 by pressing the physical application key on the phone.
    Noted that the first app slot on Landscape home (app#16) have a blue background to it. This is by design and it helped simplified the development of that screen (so I don't have to program the whole screen with SVG codes).

Sample case: (how I decided to arrange my apps)
    - Navigation apps on the hidden dock
    - Social and Media apps on the Landscape home (I still like the idea of using that home screen as the media and social dock)
    - Rest of the apps are place on app#6 - app#16 (less frequently used apps are placed in the "application" folder)
    - With 27 apps available on the home screen (plus the hidden hotspots) ... I don't really have much left to put in the "application" folder)

SuperTilt+ 2011.02.01 OTA Install

BTW, I have submitted a bug report to RIM for the Landscape home screen, as soon as they fixed that, I will be adding more functionality to the Landscape Mode. Stay Tuned.
    Last edited by slgta; 02-01-11 at 10:51 PM.
    02-01-11 10:40 PM
    Updates 2011/02/02

There are some navigation bugs introduced in the 2011/02/01 version.
    I will revert some changes and publish another version tonight.
    Thank you for your patience.

Updates 2011/02/01

Changes Summary:
    - Customizable apps slots on Landscape Home (app#17 - app#27)
    - WiFi meter changes - remove WiFi meter icon when WiFi is disabled
    - Same default wallpaper on Landscape and Portrait Home Screens

Details/Background:
    I would like to do more on the Landscape Home, so here is the first step....
    Besides the hotspots available on the portrait home screen and the hidden dock (app#2 - app#5), user can now decided what apps to show up on the landscape home (app#16 - app#27). User can always get to app#6 - app#16 by pressing the physical application key on the phone.
    Noted that the first app slot on Landscape home (app#16) have a blue background to it. This is by design and it helped simplified the development of that screen (so I don't have to program the whole screen with SVG codes).

Sample case: (how I decided to arrange my apps)
    - Navigation apps on the hidden dock
    - Social and Media apps on the Landscape home (I still like the idea of using that home screen as the media and social dock)
    - Rest of the apps are place on app#6 - app#16 (less frequently used apps are placed in the "application" folder)
    - With 27 apps available on the home screen (plus the hidden hotspots) ... I don't really have much left to put in the "application" folder)

BTW, I have submitted a bug report to RIM for the Landscape home screen, as soon as they fixed that, I will be adding more functionality to the Landscape Mode. Stay Tuned.
    02-02-11 12:01 PM
    Updates 2011/02/02 - 23:17EST

I have reverted some changes and made couple enhancements. The new version (SuperTilt+ Lite) is posted in a separate thread ....

SuperTilt+ Lite

I will (in the near future) work on another version with different Landscape functions.

Thank you for your patience and interest in SuperTilt+.
    02-02-11 10:19 PM
    The next version of SuperTilt+ is almost ready, I will publish it later today .. probably with a new thread. Trying to decide if I should include the new Tilt-Launch feature ... and how. See my other thread on this topic.

Thanks.

Updates 2011/02/02 - 23:17EST

I have reverted some changes and made couple enhancements. The new version (SuperTilt+ Lite) is posted in a separate thread ....

SuperTilt+ Lite

I will (in the near future) work on another version with different Landscape functions.

Thank you for your patience and interest in SuperTilt+.
    Last edited by slgta; 02-04-11 at 12:33 PM.
    02-04-11 12:07 PM
    Tilt-Launch ??
    02-04-11 12:10 PM
    I would appreciate if you include a button on the main screen that takes me all my app
    02-04-11 12:14 PM
    Tilt-Launch ??
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f220/au...dscape-582527/
    02-04-11 12:33 PM
199 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD